PDA

View Full Version : Play Party Poker.... Have PayPal ?

RyanLanane
03-26-2005, 09:59 AM
O.K. i won an amazing $5,000 + at party poker tonight...... lol ... all table games.

I need someone who is willing to take $2K into their party account (or $2250 which might take 2 transfers I think they max out the limits at $2K) and send me $1750/$2000 by Pay Pal. In other words u make $250 for getting me the money in PayPal......... The transfer would be done to your Party account first as long as I know you at least fairly well...

I could also send say.... $2K/$2250 to your Epass account if u can transfer $2K to my PayPal account. I don't screw people over, ask anyone here - I'm not trying to do a hit and run or anything :) If you know me and I know you... Easy way for a couple hundred in your pockets ;) Just remember me when I ask you to check out the programs I am promoting in a couple weeks :D

And as I said as long as I know you... or someone I know knows you I will send the money first no problem.... Only thing that is an issue is I need this done tomorrow...

I know alot of people are concerned about the funds being fraudulent in a transaction like this... I assure you, I am not about to rip some one off for a measly amount of money. The money has been won (Yes I had the best night EVER tonight) and EPassporte only lets you take out 500 a day .... or else it wouldn't be an issue... If you are concerned about fraud, just pass on the opportunity.

If Epass let u take out as much as you wanted a day this wouldn't be an issue, but........ They don't .. even after multiple limit increase requests... :(

MacDaddy
03-26-2005, 10:10 AM
Ryan,

Hit me up...I can help you out.

RyanLanane
03-26-2005, 10:21 AM
Sweet, adding you now :D

I love rushes.... lol - makes up for the bad runs X 10000 :D

RyanLanane
03-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Already had you on ICQ :) Dropped you a message hit me up when you have a chance.... I should be up for another 30 minutes or so......

Ryan

RyanLanane
03-26-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Mar 26 2005, 07:27 AM
Already had you on ICQ :) Dropped you a message hit me up when you have a chance.... I should be up for another 30 minutes or so......

Ryan

Playing a few more hands and then I am zonking - The first person who e-mails me at ryan at teamcybermed dot com will ahve the chance to make some dough :) Please include a number or a quick way to reach you.

If you want to call me, let me know and I will send you my phone number or skype I.D. :)

GL Everyone, this is an EASY $250 :)

TheEnforcer
03-26-2005, 11:31 AM
hey Ryan.. shot you an e-mail with info.