PDA

View Full Version : How much crud is down in your keyboard ?

sarettah
03-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Pick it up, hold it sideways and tap it on your desk.... How much shit is there on your desk when you're done ?

The things I notice when I wake up way too fucking early....... :headwall:

Cleo
03-26-2005, 09:17 AM
I can see seeds in mine.

Maybe I should go plant my keyboard in my backyard.

pushpills
03-26-2005, 09:51 AM
not much, I keep it clean. back when I was young and smoked pot alot, I'd shake my keyboard out and have a few hitter bats worth.

sarettah
03-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 26 2005, 09:52 AM
back when I was young and smoked pot alot, I'd shake my keyboard out and have a few hitter bats worth.
You mean like last week ?

(just couldn't fucking resist :yowsa: )

The Other Steve
03-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Mar 26 2005, 05:26 AM
Pick it up, hold it sideways and tap it on your desk.... How much shit is there on your desk when you're done ?

Sometimes I worry about you. :huh:

SykkBoy
03-26-2005, 02:57 PM
mine's too full of sticky ickies to release anything from within the confines of my keys (no, not THAT sticky stuff ;-))

sarettah
03-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by The Other Steve+Mar 26 2005, 01:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Other Steve @ Mar 26 2005, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Mar 26 2005, 05:26 AM

Sometimes I worry about you. :huh: [/b][/quote]
You shouldn't..I'm like 4000 miles away and can't afford the airfare...

So ya got nothing to worry about.......

yet :blink:

Elli
03-26-2005, 04:28 PM
I tap mine out every other day. It sits mostly under my desk though in its little drawer, so it doesn't get too dirty.

Hell Puppy
03-26-2005, 06:13 PM
I keep a can of compressed air nearby. I blow it out whenever I notice it is getting a little nasty.

Peaches
03-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 26 2005, 07:14 PM
I keep a can of compressed air nearby. I blow it out whenever I notice it is getting a little nasty.
I have some of that. Why didn't we think of putting air in a can and selling it for $5?

The Other Steve
03-26-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Mar 26 2005, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Mar 26 2005, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by The Other Steve@Mar 26 2005, 01:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Mar 26 2005, 05:26 AM

Sometimes I worry about you. :huh:
You shouldn't..I'm like 4000 miles away and can't afford the airfare...

So ya got nothing to worry about.......

yet :blink: [/b][/quote]
There's always several cold ones and a few shrimps waiting to be thrown on the barbie when you do make the trip - and when the beer's finished there are some rather nice whites and reds in the rack just begging to be opened.

:hic:

sarettah
03-27-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Mar 26 2005, 09:01 PM
There's always several cold ones and a few shrimps waiting to be thrown on the barbie when you do make the trip - and when the beer's finished there are some rather nice whites and reds in the rack just begging to be opened.

:hic:
If I live long enough to afford the trip, I will take you up on it....Thanx.. And the same back to you and Marie next time you make it to the states....

(the stuff you want to do to Barbie sounds a little kinky..but what the hell, I'll try anything once...usually twice :yowsa: )

Nickatilynx
03-27-2005, 11:50 AM
Virtually half a cup od cigarette ash , when I turned it upside down and smacked it a few times.

sarettah
03-27-2005, 03:46 PM
I found my innocence, my virginity, my high school ring, and my binky......

Hadn't seen any of them in years and years... There they were, down in the fucking keyboard....

Tommorrow's adventure... Let's open the computer case and see if the hard drive is growing a beard :okthumb:

The Other Steve
03-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Mar 27 2005, 12:47 PM

Hadn't seen any of them in years and years... There they were, down in the fucking keyboard....

Tommorrow's adventure... Let's open the computer case and see if the hard drive is growing a beard :okthumb:
I misread that last item as you're bikini ... and even after realising my mistake I still thought that it somehow fitted with the Sarettah we know and love. :rolleyes:

Sabby
03-27-2005, 08:16 PM
I have a stack of $8 (CDN) keyboards in my closet. I constantly have to replace them in the cam rooms, they get all sticky with lube... or sometimes fried by a big poorly aimed squirt.

Keyboards are a disposable product. Dont harvest germs... Go buy a new one once in awhile. And I bet a can of compressed air costs just as much anyway.

Sabby:)

sarettah
03-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by The Other Steve+Mar 27 2005, 08:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Other Steve @ Mar 27 2005, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Mar 27 2005, 12:47 PM

I misread that last item as you're bikini ... and even after realising my mistake I still thought that it somehow fitted with the Sarettah we know and love. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Nopers... I didn't lose my bikini...... Know exactly where it is.... :yowsa:

sarettah
03-27-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Mar 27 2005, 08:17 PM
Keyboards are a disposable product. Dont harvest germs... Go buy a new one once in awhile. And I bet a can of compressed air costs just as much anyway.

I love my keyboard and will never part with it....

I have gone as far as repairing the circuits inside by drawing them in with pencil to keep it working.....

Besides, the tales that this thing would tell... :blink:

VooMan
03-27-2005, 09:51 PM
I didn't get any junk out of my keyboard, but then again I don't eat or smoke in my office...

However, the keys are pretty worn out looking. They remind me of the frets on Eric Clapton's Stratocaster. hahaha

The Other Steve
03-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Mar 27 2005, 05:24 PM

Besides, the tales that this thing would tell... :blink:
... if only you could type

/me runs and hides behind Marie :P

Vick
03-28-2005, 12:05 AM
I eat at my desk often and smoke occasionally so some stuff makes it's way into the crud depository

About one a week I turn it upside down and shake, then hit it with air from a can and shake upside down again

So guilty as charged

Peaches
03-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Dust and dog hair is pretty much all that's in mine. I don't smoke, eat or drink near them at all. But I suspect the dogs do! :ph34r: