PDA

View Full Version : I bought some memberships to paysites

MissEve
03-19-2005, 10:02 PM
So I went surfing and bought some trials to some paysites Ive been wanting to check out. I used to do this pretty regularly but I havent for a long time. I CAN NOT believe how much these sites suck. The niche sites were a joke with 5-10 galleries of niche photos with tons of generic crap. There were LOADS of prechecked cross sells and other sketchy shit. Then, most of them had NO customer service link or cancel link anywhere. Im sure you all know this already but I really can't believe how bad it is! If I had a foot fetish or whatever and joined some of these sites I would never join another.

No wonder the Golden Goose is dead!! :)

gonzo
03-19-2005, 10:56 PM
This is very good news.

SykkBoy
03-19-2005, 11:28 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all...and these will be the same sponsors complaining about poor profit margins and blaming their chargebacks on pissed off wives and the usual crap...

here's a hint to balloon sponsors: having 3 pictures of a girl playing with a balloon is not enough content to start a balloon site

Dravyk
03-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Don't get me started! It will mess up my wa. I'll get back to this (if it's still here) when I'm in an annoyed mood. :)

Hell Puppy
03-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh shit, you mean you're actually supposed to give a customer something in return for his money?!??

:zoinks:

The Other Steve
03-20-2005, 03:27 AM
It's interesting that you should have found that in the sites that you've joined.

In the past 2 years Marie and I have provided honest written reviews on probably 200+ paysites in al most every niche in straight and gay. I suppose there might have been 50 of those that were total crap or did not live up to their promises.

Probably another 50 that delivered on their promises but had problems like slow servers or really poor navigation/layout that made the surfing experience a real pita

And the rest ranged from good value for money through to excellent value for money.

Having done all that review work it's often interesting to read other review sites - it soon becomes obvious who is making money from which sponsors.

:awinky:

Titan
03-20-2005, 06:28 AM
id be surprised to see honest reviews for sites when ur site is about paysite reviewing and then using your codes to promote it whether it be good or bad ..

and i know maries point of view is different as she was trying them out to try them out

one of the sites i worked with was pretty sparse behind the join up - all changed now though because i was pretty much very unimpressed with it and retentions are now up abou 70%

The Other Steve
03-20-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Titan@Mar 20 2005, 03:29 AM
id be surprised to see honest reviews for sites when ur site is about paysite reviewing and then using your codes to promote it whether it be good or bad ..

and i know maries point of view is different as she was trying them out to try them out

one of the sites i worked with was pretty sparse behind the join up - all changed now though because i was pretty much very unimpressed with it and retentions are now up abou 70%
You're right to some extent - review sites make money from making sales BUT (and this is something that a lot of review sites haven't woken up to yet) the only way for a review site to go on making money is to give honest reviews because that keeps the surfer coming back and signing up for new sites.

If he reads a great review and finds the site is crap then he won't come back to that review site again because he knows that the reviews can't be trusted.

Interestingly more and more peoploe we review for stress that they want honest reviews unlike some who often get recommended over on the zoo.

Nickatilynx
03-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Titan@Mar 20 2005, 03:29 AM

Bull -fucking -shit!!!!!

The majority of recurs result from people forgetting to cancel , whether it has great content or none.

There is NO way you can add content and have retention up 70%

I know this to be fact!

How?

Try sending 10,000 joins to one site with crap content and 10,000 joins to a site with great content.

Honestly there is so much fucking ass talked about this by people who have never ever seen 500 joins in a day.

Seriously , it pisses me off.

"Oh my converions are amazing to ""so and so""

Yeah!!! you sent 67 clicks and got a join!!! Whoopdefuckingdo ,conversions to sites should be calculated at 10,000 clicks or more.

I mean fuck....

Oh and good morning :)

Vick
03-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 11:07 AM
conversions to sites should be calculated at 10,000 clicks or more.

Bingo, I've always found 10k to be a good test number

As for quality, it does help retention with educated or experienced surfers

Still, check your logs and see how many long term members log in how often and therein lies the answer

Review sites generally convert very well but don't retain well as other traffic

Vick
03-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 11:07 AM
Honestly there is so much fucking ass talked about this by people who have never ever seen 500 joins in a day.

The overwhelming majority of people in this business have never seen 500 joins per day

unless they worked for a large company or one of the principals or were one hell of a mailer and SE worker

And those who mailed got the most joins sending the traffic to their own sites (my gift for the obvious shines through)

Nickatilynx
03-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Check yr icq once in a while will ya... ;-)

Vick
03-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 11:46 AM
Check yr icq once in a while will ya... ;-)
What's ICQ?
ah ha ha ha

Far-L
03-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Nick: At the risk of sounding like I am serving a heaping hot plate of spam, forgive me, because i really just want to point out that i know there are exceptions to the rule though I agree with your point almost entirely.

I don't mind if you call bullshit on what i am about to say; I would be happy to show you our stats if we ever cross paths. We convert over 40% of trials. About 17% stay with us over a year. Quality, branding, service all do have a serious impact but you are right, that is not the be-all end-all.

We are not a cheap membership either. Best of all we have a seriously low chargeback rate anyone would be proud of, even in mainstream terms.

I don't think the amount or quality of the content is as critical a way to retain as good service and respect for the customers. I once had a conversation with 'Buttman" Stagliano about video cameras because we both had the same new sony. I asked what he thought of the quality and he said "It is ok, but who cares... I made my first million with the Canon. It is more important to deliver what your fans come to expect from you."

I took the lesson to heart.

I think sites like ATK, Homegrown Video, Lightspeed, and a small handful of others do deliver on the promise of content, but the success has much more to do with the level of customer service and consistency that can come to be trusted.

My opinion, albeit a humble one.

Far-L
03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
One more point...

There are plenty of programs that did over 500 sign ups back in the day that are not doing close to that now.

There are some sites that are doing 5 sign ups a day that could do 500 a day if they had the traffic.

A good converting and retaining site is going to do well on any type of traffic and in any quanity of uniques.

I thank the Lord every day for all the generic crap sites that make it easy for good sites to really stand out.

gonzo
03-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Far-L@Mar 20 2005, 03:36 PM
One more point...

There are plenty of programs that did over 500 sign ups back in the day that are not doing close to that now.

There are some sites that are doing 5 sign ups a day that could do 500 a day if they had the traffic.

A good converting and retaining site is going to do well on any type of traffic and in any quanity of uniques.

I thank the Lord every day for all the generic crap sites that make it easy for good sites to really stand out.
Far L--

I agree with everything you said... but my devious partner has taught me that those generic crap sites will convert with traffic.

And let me add that every thing Ive observed has been nothing but honest priciplas applied properly to the proper programs. I dont know about the there and then but I can tell you the here and now and its amazing.

Whats even more astounding is how many of you dont rely on server stats and use a bullshit counter instead.

Nickatilynx
03-20-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 20 2005, 12:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 20 2005, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Far-L@Mar 20 2005, 03:36 PM
One more point...

Far L--

I agree with everything you said... but my devious partner has taught me that those generic crap sites will convert with traffic.

And let me add that every thing Ive observed has been nothing but honest priciplas applied properly to the proper programs. I dont know about the there and then but I can tell you the here and now and its amazing.

Whats even more astounding is how many of you dont rely on server stats and use a bullshit counter instead. [/b][/quote]
The stats program Serge introduced me too a couple of weeks ago ( No not MK stats) kick ass ! :)

Ironic huh? ;-)))

And Far-L thats pretty good and I do agree with you , but we are talking improving content does increase retention. And IMHO you have some of the VERY best content out there. Hell I recognise my office in some!!! ;-)))

My point was , its certainly a factor no doubt however not an increase of 70%.

(titan is young , headstrong and full of piss and vinegar , what can ya do) ;-)))

In the current market though , if for minimally effort you can get an extra 5% to recur thats HUGE bank!!

:)

Titan
03-20-2005, 05:20 PM
lmao @ young ... thanks your too kind

the site i was working with had no members area - no support - no links to cancel - pretty much nothing .. i dont work with them anymore ( about 18 months ago ) and yes retention did go up - that was the geustimate the owner made at the time ... maybe more people forgot to cancel .. lol .. i cant tell you but i can tell u the members area when i left it was a hell of a lot better at keeping members staying put ..

also as i come from a diff background than most here who are Mainly Adult - my experiences in mainstream / borderline adult sites would more than likely be a lot different

Nickatilynx
03-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Nope problem and yr kinda cute too :)

Titan
03-20-2005, 05:24 PM
u said i was hot .. no beer for you ya damn homo

Nickatilynx
03-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Titan@Mar 20 2005, 02:25 PM
u said i was hot .. no beer for you ya damn homo
Yr more "cute" than "hot" mate.

Sabby
03-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Well I have been thinking about this alot. And I think that if you give them too much content you just wont be able to sell them as much in upsells.

I plan to update often (3 times a week) with pics and a small video clip to keep them interested in what ridiculous thing Im going to do next and give them some ideas for cam shows. But I have no intention of putting up 500 hours of video of me in my members area.. NO WAY!!!

I want to sell alot of DVDs, catch some big cam whales, and get alot of gifts... as well as keep them rebilling every month... hehe.

I know I can do it :)

Sabby:)

SykkBoy
03-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Titan@Mar 20 2005, 05:21 PM
no links to cancel
well, yeah, that would make it pretty hard to cancel and thus they'd HAVE to recur ;-)

Nickatilynx
03-20-2005, 06:16 PM
""""and get alot of gifts... """"

hmmm how do you split the gift of a dildo amongst partners in a paysite?

I ask my lawyer

aahahahahahahhahahaha

;-)))

cj
03-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 05:14 PM
My point was , its certainly a factor no doubt however not an increase of 70%.

(titan is young , headstrong and full of piss and vinegar , what can ya do) ;-)))

In the current market though , if for minimally effort you can get an extra 5% to recur thats HUGE bank!!

Nick, I'll give you an opportunity to actually go research this in today's market before I provide numbers to show you how completely out of touch you are :P

We went from 20% trial/full to 50% trial/full with some very minimal changes to our content presentation.

There aren't enough 'forget to cancel' members anymore (even from huge volume) to rely on this as a business model - especially if you want to keep your processing.

Sabby
03-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM

I ask my lawyer

aahahahahahahhahahaha

;-)))
LOL.

You can have all the buttplugs and red lingerie. :awinky:

Cleo
03-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Last summer I ended up running a tranny site for the owner of the site who lives up the street from me and I've known for many years.

Before this I had never really been inside of a paysite before. Nothing worked on Angel's site so I had to first fix everything and to do that I needed to know what should be in a member's area so I went looking at lots of member's areas.

Yeah many of them have almost no content and a few feeds, but many gave you access to their other sites too but if you are into smelly feet and you joined smellyfeetRus.com you aren't going to care about pregnanttrannymidgets.com.

Feeds are good but only as a filler. If they join bettysbouncingboobs.com the they want to see Betty and her friends, not some feeds.

Upsales… I don't make money off of a paysites upsales and it just means that my sale now has to pay more money on top of what they just paid.

With pay per join I may not care that much about if they stay but I do know that there are surfer sites where they talk about and rate paysites so word does get out. Then again if a site has a good member's are this is also true. I never knew about these boards until Angel showed me them.

BTW Angel's site has 26 gigs of content going back four years with something new each week and a few feeds with no upsell. Something seems to be working right because it has become my number one money marker.

cj
03-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Cleo@Mar 20 2005, 07:37 PM
Upsales… I don't make money off of a paysites upsales and it just means that my sale now has to pay more money on top of what they just paid.
This is a good point Cleo ...

I remember one of the first things the general told me about running a paysite members area - everything should be given to the member possible, to increase the value of the membership.

When I was looking to add a sex toy sponsor to make 20% off the upsells, he suggested it would be more logical to offer the 20% discount to the subscriber and work on getting their $30 each month instead - especially with my target audience.

Few people actually claimed it (or todd would have had a customer service nightmare LOL) but perceived value is more important than actual value anyway ...

if you have a shit site with no content, by all means add upsells because you will never keep the member anyway ... but if you are aiming to retain members rebilling on your processing, upsells can be a detriment.

upsells work the *best* on a cancel page ;-)

Sabby
03-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM

I ask my lawyer

aahahahahahahhahahaha

;-)))
Actually, the really great thing about gifts.. is if you hook up with a wishlist thing.. then you get the sale referal $ AND you get the gift too!

Now how cool is that??

Dravyk
03-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 20 2005, 08:03 PM
perceived value is more important than actual value
:pearl: :pearl: :pearl:

Yes, three pearls, CJ!

The art of marketing is perception.

With the right perception one can sell ice cubes to Inuits -- and 10 million sets of Ginzu knives to the public!

cj
03-20-2005, 09:40 PM
ooooh 3 pearls!!!!
can I exchange them for diamonds? :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Nickatilynx
03-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+Mar 20 2005, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Mar 20 2005, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM

I ask my lawyer

aahahahahahahhahahaha

;-)))
LOL.

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
Agreed :)

It would appear I can sell them on to Anthony :)

:burn:

gonzo
03-21-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 21 2005, 12:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 21 2005, 12:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Sabby@Mar 20 2005, 04:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM

I ask my lawyer

aahahahahahahhahahaha

;-)))
LOL.

:burn: [/b][/quote]
Wholesale em to Azure and they will broker em to Anth and play some Slip N Slide.

Hell Puppy
03-21-2005, 02:37 AM
http://www.imovaherenow.com/FileDownLoads/ButtPlug.mp3

Carrie
03-21-2005, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 21 2005, 02:38 AM
http://www.imovaherenow.com/FileDownLoads/ButtPlug.mp3
It's scary, the things you have in your bookmarks...

Anthony
03-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 20 2005, 08:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 20 2005, 08:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Titan@Mar 20 2005, 03:29 AM

Bull -fucking -shit!!!!!

The majority of recurs result from people forgetting to cancel , whether it has great content or none.

There is NO way you can add content and have retention up 70%

I know this to be fact!

How?

Try sending 10,000 joins to one site with crap content and 10,000 joins to a site with great content.

Seriously , it pisses me off.

"Oh my converions are amazing to ""so and so""

Yeah!!! you sent 67 clicks and got a join!!! Whoopdefuckingdo ,conversions to sites should be calculated at 10,000 clicks or more.

I mean fuck....

Oh and good morning :) [/b][/quote]
Not to go into detail, but we had some of the most exstensive member's sections for any paysites out there. I know, me, TechNick, and Nick worked on them for months.

When i say extensive, we are talking members page took 4 scrools to get through.

Even at our highest, we were at 40 something percent.

We increased our bottom line, but at an average of 300 plus sales a day, Nick figured the changes helped kept more, but the ppl who forgot accounted for the majority of our retention.

Anthony
03-21-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 20 2005, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 20 2005, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 21 2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@Mar 20 2005, 04:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 20 2005, 06:17 PM

I ask my lawyer

aahahahahahahhahahaha

;-)))
LOL.

:burn:
Wholesale em to Azure and they will broker em to Anth and play some Slip N Slide. [/b][/quote]
Shut up bitches.

All of you.

Cept Sabby.

She can use a butt plug on me anyday.

Mindoza
03-21-2005, 10:26 AM
I am sure there are a mix of good bad and evil in the membership sites. I think if you are not offering exclusive content you have nothing new to offer and members have so much to choose from Why settle for a site without exclusive content?

Im on the other side of the coin. I run a Video On Demand site. We have 67% retention. People can buy as litttle or as much as they want. Our average package bought is $18. We have 15,000 movies to choice from and you can watch a little or as much of any movie you desire with your minutes. People want variety and they want control.

Just my thought but hey what do I know!!!

Hell Puppy
03-21-2005, 03:57 PM
Butt plug?

Anthony
03-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 21 2005, 12:58 PM
Butt plug?
I'm being burned by the partners.

I'm using the double double burn don't bother me and I enjoy it defense.

Usually highly effective, but now that I've given up the game, can't use anymore.

gonzo
03-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Mar 21 2005, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Mar 21 2005, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Mar 21 2005, 12:58 PM
Butt plug?
I'm being burned by the partners.

I'm using the double double burn don't bother me and I enjoy it defense.

Usually highly effective, but now that I've given up the game, can't use anymore. [/b][/quote]
I was going to see if you could over night me one with some Flex O Ril and Cipro.
Seeing what happened to Al last night I got sympathy pains.

Hell Puppy
03-21-2005, 04:08 PM
butt plug.

Peaches
03-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Mar 21 2005, 05:08 PM
Seeing what happened to Al last night I got sympathy pains.
No more info! I fell asleep at around 2:30 last night and only watched about 15 minutes of it - will watch the rest after dinner. :agrin:

Sabby
03-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Mar 20 2005, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Mar 20 2005, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Mar 20 2005, 08:03 PM
perceived value is more important than actual value
:pearl: :pearl: :pearl:

Yes, three pearls, CJ!

The art of marketing is perception.

With the right perception one can sell ice cubes to Inuits -- and 10 million sets of Ginzu knives to the public! [/b][/quote]
I dont know why you all think your members are always looking for a "bargain"... they are not. They are just looking to get off. They dont need to watch 500 hours of video to do so.

Not everyone wants to dine at an all you can eat buffet :)

I had one of my cam guys say to me once... "Paying for sex turns me on". I said "Great... you paying for sex turns me on too.. We are soooo compatible". He laughed. He's been seeing me regularly for over a year now and spends $100+ every time he comes in.

And then theres the money and gift slaves and the extortion fantasy guys (okay that is a weird fantasy... but a really cool one).

Im not going to deprive my members of giving me more money!!!

cj
03-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Sabby, not everyone wants to eat a steak everyday either ...

Your target audience is guys who will pay money to have pretend sex with 1 girl over the internet. That's not a paysite members area. That's an amateur pay per minute cam girl site with a members area attached.

chalk ... meet cheese.

Sabby
03-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 22 2005, 08:55 PM
Sabby, not everyone wants to eat a steak everyday either ...

Your target audience is guys who will pay money to have pretend sex with 1 girl over the internet. That's not a paysite members area. That's an amateur pay per minute cam girl site with a members area attached.

chalk ... meet cheese.
Good point and I agree...

But I think most of Interclimax's traffic comes from paysite members areas, so I dont think the members of those sites are offended by the upsell, and they even actually like it and want it in the site.

*KK*
03-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Comparing limited trial memberships, which are the ONLY way I can see retention at 60% or whatever was claimed, to regular trial to full retention numbers, is like comparing oranges and apples. There simply is no comparison at all.

JR
03-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Sabby
I dont know why you all think your members are always looking for a "bargain"... they are not. They are just looking to get off. They dont need to watch 500 hours of video to do so.

what a penis wants.

our penis's are programmed for variety and lots of it. sorry girls. we are animals and animals are designed to penetrate everything that will accept it. does a penis need 500hrs of video to sling a little yoghurt? no. of course not. will a penis quickly grow tired of a lack of variety of models, types of content, ethnicity of models and the available clips and photosets..? yes. absolutely. sorry. the penis will even drive guys to look at other guys and trannys even though they are not gay.

sorry.

A Penis.

*KK*
03-23-2005, 09:43 PM
Some penii seem to find that they have a better time with just one vagina, pretend or not... thus the popularity of single girl and cam sites.

JR
03-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 23 2005, 06:44 PM
Some penii seem to find that they have a better time with just one vagina, pretend or not... thus the popularity of single girl and cam sites.
some penii let one vagina believe that so that they can have that vagina. as a general rule, penii are only as faithful as their options.
;)

cj
03-23-2005, 10:05 PM
>as a general rule, penii are only as faithful as their options.

:lol:

pearl!

TheEnforcer
03-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by JR+Mar 23 2005, 08:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JR @ Mar 23 2005, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby

what a penis wants.

our penis's are programmed for variety and lots of it. sorry girls. we are animals and animals are designed to penetrate everything that will accept it. does a penis need 500hrs of video to sling a little yoghurt? no. of course not. will a penis quickly grow tired of a lack of variety of models, types of content, ethnicity of models and the available clips and photosets..? yes. absolutely. sorry. the penis will even drive guys to look at other guys and trannys even though they are not gay.

sorry.

A Penis. [/b][/quote]
Ahahahahahahaahahaha!!! Oh man.. that was classic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabby
03-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 23 2005, 09:44 PM
Yep.

But I have actually had a few guys that I WISH would go away and find a new vagina, especially if they do it from my affiliate code or see one of my own models then its all good, LOL.

I've told a few guys who are really irritating to go see Angel Lee. Im sure she really loved me for it, hahaha.

*KK*
03-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Perfect perspective Sabby!

Sabby
03-24-2005, 04:28 PM
And they usually mellow out somewhat (at least for awhile anyway) after they have already been dumped by one per minute cam girl. LOL.

That has got to top the list of "You know you are a really big loser and obnoxious prick when..."

LOL.

Sabby
03-24-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh yeah...

And heartbroken men spend MORE money!!!

hahahahahaha

*KK*
03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Mar 24 2005, 01:29 PM
And they usually mellow out somewhat (at least for awhile anyway) after they have already been dumped by one per minute cam girl. LOL.

That has got to top the list of "You know you are a really big loser and obnoxious prick when..."

LOL.

ROFLMAO.

Dumped by a camgirl.

Sabby
03-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 24 2005, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 24 2005, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Mar 24 2005, 01:29 PM

LOL.

ROFLMAO.

Dumped by a camgirl. [/b][/quote]
Hmmmmmmmmm...

I just thought of something...

Maybe thats what happened to J'smoron and why he mysteriously hates me so much.

OMG thats fucking hysterical.

hahahahahahahaha