PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Dogs Gonzo!

dokk
03-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Those were so good and I was just hungry.... thanks gonzo, great seeing all of u last night.. hope everyone made it home safe and sound.

;-)

Peaches
03-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Good to see you again, Dokk!!! :)

dokk
03-18-2005, 12:51 PM
lol...!!!

"shut up dokk!!!" lol... ;-)))))
at leat i didn't drop trou ;-))))

gonzo
03-18-2005, 01:07 PM
I feel fortunate of the high calibure of people that are close enough just to call em all up to have a meal on a frequent basis. As long as we've known of each other over the past 10+ yers Dokk its a shame we havent spent much time in the past.

We can however rectify that now. I guess this has always been a breeding ground of online operators. Back in the 80's with the BBS sysops and now there are several webmasters here in Atlanta.

I want to publically reiterate that we want you to be active here at Oprano. It has nothing to do with the radio project which is going great either.... I remember when you helped out a lot of new webmasters back in the early days.

Oprano is here if you need us now. Regardless...I enjoy the renewed friendship and fellowship.

Nickatilynx
03-18-2005, 01:23 PM
I too would love to met dokk.

I was supposed to go to pop by his house on my drive down to my house in Fl and meet up with him , stonelaw,SweetT and PA and many others.

The scary thing is...that was 8 fucking years ago........

dokk
03-18-2005, 01:33 PM
Well now i'm all warm and fuzzy, so thanks.. that's about as nice a thing as anyone could ever say and it's very comforting to know.

The house is still here and I'm still here .. will def do the bbq thing again or something of that order.. and my home will be open to friends as it always is.. whatever I have to eat or drink am glad to divvy up to all ;-))))

Hell Puppy
03-19-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 18 2005, 01:24 PM
I too would love to met dokk.

I was supposed to go to pop by his house on my drive down to my house in Fl and meet up with him , stonelaw,SweetT and PA and many others.

The scary thing is...that was 8 fucking years ago........
Stonelaw... Now there's a name I haven't thought of in years.

Wonder if he has a booming practice...

That's probably the true "old school" test. If you had purchased an ad in his book, you're DEFINITELY old school.