PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Affiliate Manager Position

RyanLanane
03-15-2005, 05:43 AM
If anyone you know is currently hiring an Affiliate Manager please have them contact me directly if they would be interested in talking with me and finding out what I could do for them.

I am more than willing to work on a 1-3 month trial basis and you could make your final decision as to whether you want me to stay aboard or not after the trial period. I am not asking for a truckload of money however I do have a family and a house payment so I'm not asking for $15K a year either.

I am not going to lie and say I know everything there is to know about traffic generating, website management, or who is who in the business. I will however be straight forward and tell you that this is a decision you will not regret by any means if you do decide to bring me aboard your company.

I have a solid background in the business and I truly believe the before mentioned position would fit me very well, the reason I made the money I did in this business was because I was good at managing affiliates and giving them what they want. I however lacked the imagination and drive in other areas, which are number punching and content management in the member's area.

I have applied for a couple positions, one of which showed promise... Even though I haven't recieved a final "The position has been fillled" I am sure it has by now so I am making this post. If I can't find work on-line I will get a land based job, however I truly feel I could be a valuable addition to any adult or non-adult affiliate program out there that has a solid management team with the proper resources.

If you would like to talk more to me about why I feel I would be a good employee for this position please feel free to write me a PM or e-mail me at ryan1978 at insight dot com and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks Everyone,
Ryan Lanane

slavdogg
03-15-2005, 06:03 AM
good luck Ryan

from my perspective it will by nice to have an Affiliate Manager that knows what he's doing.

Peaches
03-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Nick mentioned someone in NY was looking for an affiliate manager a week or so ago. Hopefully he'll see this thread (well, I'm sure he'll see it :awinky: ) and if the position's still available, put the parties together :)

Good luck, Ryan!! :okthumb:

Anthony
03-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Ryan

Please hit me up tony at gowrs dot com with your resume.

Thanks.

MacDaddy
03-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Ryan,

I work with Anthony, please hit me up on ICQ ASAP.

Thanks.

RyanLanane
03-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Anthony, MacDaddy I added you to my ICQ list M.D. whenever you are around again... I Look forward to talking to you.

Thanks Slavik & Peaches :)

Hell Puppy
03-16-2005, 02:06 AM
So it isn't true that you have to have tits to be an affiliate manager?

Rolo
03-16-2005, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 15 2005, 11:07 PM
So it isn't true that you have to have tits to be an affiliate manager?
You can always grow a pair of man tits - just to make sure :awinky: