PDA

View Full Version : Helix, introduce yourself, and tell everyone

JoesHO
03-14-2005, 09:54 PM
Helix is a very talented video editor among other things, everyone welcome him and he is a great guy to send some biz too. if you need anything done in that department. :D

Candice
03-15-2005, 06:12 AM
hey there Helix, welcome to Oprano! :bwave:

Trev
03-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Hi Helix :)

I'm a bit lost with Helix not actully postin but am guessing he/she might be shy.

helix
03-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Hello everybody!
Thanks Joe :D
It's been a while.........
I have been on a break from the editing/encoding to pursue other projects ie www.stockmarketcashmachine.com that is still needing some attention. The
change of pace was needed, and it has done me a world of good to take a break. I still read the boards, just not as much as I used too.

btw......you never got back to me with results on the goat berries. Did it work out?
Now, everybody will be asking Joe "what the hell are goat berries"? lol

JoesHO
03-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by helix@Mar 16 2005, 05:43 PM
Hello everybody!
Thanks Joe :D
It's been a while.........
I have been on a break from the editing/encoding to pursue other projects ie www.stockmarketcashmachine.com that is still needing some attention. The
change of pace was needed, and it has done me a world of good to take a break. I still read the boards, just not as much as I used too.

btw......you never got back to me with results on the goat berries. Did it work out?
Now, everybody will be asking Joe "what the hell are goat berries"? lol
Yes they did work actually... :D

do you still icq?

There are a lot of good people here man, both mainstream and adult.

this place and netpond are both real good places.
also for your mainstream stuff check out www.winetalk.com too you might like that one as well. dont suffer from GFY burnout, there is much better places to be where real business gets done and the people are mature ( I bring the level down of course LOL)

I hope all is going good on your new project, and in fact I am headed your way in April so maybe we can hook up for a beer or coffe or whatever .

I hope to see you around more . :okthumb: