PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Content Special

WWCDonMike
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Happy Friday everyone!!!

Okay, I wanna kick off the weekend with a bunch of sales so I'm looking to get you some great deals!

First off, we have gay and straight web-ready scenes in Mpeg1 format (several different niches, too). ICQ or email me and say you're from Oprano, I'll give you 30 scenes at $999!

We have a regular deal where you can get 100 scenes for $2,999, but for you guys, I'll throw in 30 extra sets FREE! So that will be 130 for $2,999!

And all of our Mpeg's come with 50 or more screen grabs and sample clips absolutely free! How can you pass that up? You have your main content, plus pics and clips for TGP's and promos, it's a whole package!

But Don, what if I want full DVD titles? Can you do that?

Of course we can. How about 5 titles at $239.00 each and I'll give you 1 free so the price will be $199.00 each. Buy 20 titles and get 7 free so the price will be $177.00 each. Buy 50 or more and I'll go as low as $149.00 each.

Don't see an offer that works for you? Contact me and I'll take good care of you. :)

MaDalton
03-11-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Don!

Nice to see you here - welcome to Oprano.

A very nice offer you have there and I heard a lot of good things about your company. I hope you will contribute on a regular basis in the future.

Stefan

WWCDonMike
03-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks Stefan. I visit a lot of boards and I'll make sure to be a regular contributer to Oprano. :)