JoesHO
03-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Great pics colin!!!

Sidorino
03-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Second one is just great :awinky:

Peaches
03-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Gorgeous, Colin!! I still need to get pictures of Jamaica from you - my official photographer :awinky:

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Looks very nice.

Yeah know I've travelled all over the world , but never been to Mexico.

gonzo
03-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Wheres the pictures of all the dirty old men chasing all the barely legal pussy out on spring break?

Did Brad bring his Xbiz award?

$500 bounty to the person that can deliver it to myself or Nick.

sextoyking
03-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Looks like a nice resort Colin!!

Can't wait to be back in Negril - 9 days in July is going to be such a good break!! :)

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Mar 10 2005, 08:44 AM
Wheres the pictures of all the dirty old men chasing all the barely legal pussy out on spring break?

Dude your memory is slipping.

I said and I quote "I don't want it! I have AVNs of my own "

;-))

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 10 2005, 08:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 10 2005, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Mar 10 2005, 08:44 AM

Dude your memory is slipping.

I said and I quote "I don't want it! I have AVNs of my own "

;-)) [/b][/quote]
plus when I won one , I asked Serge ( who I was sending all my traffic to at the time)

"Does this mean more money?"
Serge said "No"

So whats the point of them Serge?

"Exactly"

LOL

Redlion accepted one for me once "Most popular amateur Site as voted by surfers " or something.I think it was an Internext one..

His speech went like this..

"Nick will be mildly amused that he has won this award. I know he is not sorry he can't be here this evening to collect it .

I do know however, that he will be pleased that the hitbot worked"

;-)))

*KK*
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 08:35 AM
Looks very nice.

Cancun is on my can be missed list. It's like going to Lauderdale before they outlawed spring break, any time of the year, much less when it's actually spring break.

I highly recommend Puerto Vallarta -- nice restaurants, watersports, accomodations and shopping, and Cabo is great for fishing and general chilling out.

Candice
03-11-2005, 06:32 AM
that's a very nice place! great pics colin. :okthumb:

Elli
03-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Aww man.. I wanted to go sooo bad..

Almighty Colin
03-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 04:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 04:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 08:35 AM
Looks very nice.

Cancun is on my can be missed list. It's like going to Lauderdale before they outlawed spring break, any time of the year, much less when it's actually spring break. [/b][/quote]
Wherever there are webmasters, there is business.

Nickatilynx
03-12-2005, 11:47 AM
With all these shows...

Isn't it really an excuse for peole to meet up and get rat assed with the same people they are already doing business with that they got ratassed with at the last show?

Isn't it really just a perc for a corps sales reps?

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Almighty Colin
03-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 12 2005, 11:48 AM
With all these shows...

Isn't it really an excuse for peole to meet up and get rat assed with the same people they are already doing business with that they got ratassed with at the last show?

Isn't it really just a perc for a corps sales reps?

Not that there is anything wrong with that...
I ALWAYS meet people I didn't know before at shows and gatherings. Knowing new
people sometimes leads to new business - if you have compatible products.

In my experience business tends to increase between people the more they know each other. It's not just the direct business between you and the people you meet either but the referrals you get from people because they know you better and you come to mind when someone says "Know anyone with good live cams"? or whatever your product is. We've found business at the large Internext shows, the gatherings and even the small, local parties thrown in Miami, Orlando and Tampa.

I've heard some people say the same thing about messageboards. I think that familiarity between people on the boards can bring business. Same thing with shows.

So I think these things happen at shows:

1. You meet people you didn't know
a. You discuss doing business
b. You establish new contacts which can lead to referrals

2. You meet people you already know
a. You discuss doing a greater volume of business
b. You discuss doing a wider range of business

I think the key is you have to ask for what you want. You have to ask for more business, you have to ask for their business in the first place and you have to ask for referrals.

Peaches
03-12-2005, 12:17 PM
I've been to about 20+ shows since 1999. I meet a minimum of 20 new people every single time. Even in Jamaica with 75 people there, I met tons a new people.

Nickatilynx
03-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Fair and Valid arguments.

In hindsight , I've been to one show (Not counting the Vancouver show a couple of years back)

There is no doubt business came from it. Hell I met Prophet8 and after the show he moved to Canada.

I agree with your comparrison to boards too. But I think shows are like boards , there is too many of them. :)

Almighty Colin
03-12-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 12 2005, 12:18 PM
I've been to about 20+ shows since 1999. I meet a minimum of 20 new people every single time. Even in Jamaica with 75 people there, I met tons a new people.
My show strategy. I follow Peaches around and she introduces me to people. She's better than anyone else I know out there at meeting new people and remembering all the faces and names.

Hell, we're just starting some new business with Weg Cash and that is a result of the friendship Peaches and I have formed from the boards and shows.

Nickatilynx
03-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin+Mar 12 2005, 09:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Almighty Colin @ Mar 12 2005, 09:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 12 2005, 12:18 PM
My show strategy. I follow Peaches around and she introduces me to people. She's better than anyone else I know out there at meeting new people and remembering all the faces and names.

Hell, we're just starting some new business with Weg Cash and that is a result of the friendship Peaches and I have formed from the boards and shows. [/b][/quote]
Very Nice. :)

Peaches
03-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Shhhh - don't tell on me! I'm a board whore who does nothing but post on boards - I don't actually do any BUSINESS, dammit!! :unsure:

Almighty Colin
03-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 12 2005, 12:30 PM
Shhhh - don't tell on me! I'm a board whore who does nothing but post on boards - I don't actually do any BUSINESS, dammit!! :unsure:
Oops, my bad.