PDA

View Full Version : Win a Sony VAIO Notebook Computer with SpaCash

cj
03-09-2005, 06:52 PM
SPACash is Giving Away “The Executive Package” for the Month of March!

The winner will receive the latest generation Sony VAIO notebook (PCG-TR3A – 1.0Ghz Pentium Centrino, 512Mb RAM, 40 Gb HD, CD Burner, DVD Player, including Wireless), a Palm Computer, a Mont Blanc pen and a Tumi briefcase valued at over $2500!

HOW TO WIN

Every sign up you create will count as another opportunity to win the package! All sales count (Pay per signup, Console free, 60/40 rev share -only for new sales-) for the drawing that will take place during the first week of April and all webmasters from all countries will take part.

In order to participate, you will need to generate at least one sale; however, the more sales you create, the more chances you have to win! As always, thank you for your traffic and keep it coming! The Executive Package is waiting for you!

NEW DRUNK GIRLS SITE

PLUS, to help you get those salse to be in the draw to win The Executive Package, we've launched yet another new site! SPACash is committed to providing you with fresh sites, content and promotional tools every week!

Visit Fucking Drunks (http://www.fuckingdrunks.com/?account=gianna&c=0&tour=1&trial=1&def=tr&d=0)

We have hundreds of explicit, hot drunk babe videos and hi-res photos to grab your surfer's interest and keep him coming back for more!!! All banners, FPA’s, HPA’s, galleries and other promo materials are available for you to start promoting it today!

Plus we have all the tools to get the job done!

• Every site is in 10 languages
• Over 6,000 free hosted galleries
• Free content for you to download
• The ability to receive your payments in real time with ePassporte
• FREE Hosting with php & mysql functionality
• Stats delivered straight to your cellphone

What are you waiting for? Start sending traffic today to guarantee your ticket in the prize draw! You only need 1 signup to win!

http://www.spacash.com

pushpills
03-09-2005, 06:58 PM
...why aren't they posting it?

cj
03-09-2005, 07:01 PM
they already did ... in the thread titled 'new spacash site' ...

I'm trying to make a point ;-)

btw, your avatar is the best one you've had yet :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 07:01 PM
This is an experiment I think in board whoreness. ;-)

I did a few posts in the beggining for them too.

CJ is demonstrating "How to be a board whore 101"

ie..don't post "new site yada yada"...

Post "Have this"

Or even....

Get your product in peoples face by any means availabnle..piss , bitch ...taunt someone...but get your product out there..

http://www.spacash.com

:)

pushpills
03-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 9 2005, 06:02 PM
they already did ... in the thread titled 'new spacash site' ...

oh I didn't notice the prize part, or forgot.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 07:11 PM
Notice the page views VS the orignal 2 day old post...

cj has once again proved herself to be a top class ho!!! :)

(but not the original board whore as proved in a six week old thread , though a AAA level ho , and a long lasting one LOL)

Newton
03-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Pure Class .. :salute: fuck where's the british flag

cj
03-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 07:12 PM
Notice the page views VS the orignal 2 day old post...

cj has once again proved herself to be a top class ho!!! :)

(but not the original board whore as proved in a six week old thread , though a AAA level ho , and a long lasting one LOL)
LMFAO

only in this biz could that be a compliment :rolleyes:

who cares who was first, KK and I are the only ones with the Tshirt to prove where we started :lol:

Pushpills, out of curiousity, would you bother to send traffic to a program for a prize like this? ie, even just enough to get 1 entry in the draw?

Is a $2500 prize fairly significant?

I know if i had that kind of traffic i'd give it a go cause I want the laptop for xippy LOL

are there prizes that would encourage you to send traffic to a program even in the short term?

*KK*
03-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 9 2005, 04:40 PM
LMFAO

only in this biz could that be a compliment :rolleyes:

who cares who was first, KK and I are the only ones with the Tshirt to prove where we started :lol:

Hahaha, that's right! And immortalized in toon town too!

;)

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Well lookie here!!!!

We have two top hos talking to each other..

professional courtesy I guess.. ;-))

Yug
03-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Just signed up to SpaCash then ... fark thats an awesome webmaster members area ...

gonzo
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Yug@Mar 9 2005, 08:46 PM
Just signed up to SpaCash then ... fark thats an awesome webmaster members area ...
Told ya!

cj
03-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 08:15 PM
Well lookie here!!!!

We have two top hos talking to each other..

professional courtesy I guess.. ;-))
professional courtesy?

LOL

nah, KK and I have always been great friends. she introduced me to the first batch of webmasters I ever met ;-)

Gianna, I just got an icq from an affiliate trying to join your program who is getting an error 'this username doesn't exist' after creating their account ... whenever you can fit some affiliate support in, let me know :okthumb: