PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic..

Nickatilynx
03-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Been busy working , looks like the moronicness GFY continues with Juicy attacking Joe , I see it spilled on to Netpond.

Well I see it spilled onto Netpond so I posted.

""Joe is a great guy , and totally and utterly honest.

Joe is a 100% professional and "good not greedy" businessman.

Whereas...

Juicy is merely a super charged board whore.....""

Now if you don't mind , I have more work to do.

pushpills
03-07-2005, 11:05 PM
interesting. don't see any details in the thread.

JoesHO
03-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Yeah he has no balls to come here, and inuendo is his only weapon. when asked to show anyfacts he disappears back to the zoo where his foloowing of idiots tell him how cool he is ....

Thanks for the good words Nick. :okthumb:

NOgfyers
03-08-2005, 12:47 AM
Who told you guys about the gfy jesters?

They are not business people. They are paid clowns.

If you pander to jesters, don't be surprised when the joke end up on you.

gonzo
03-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by NOgfyers@Mar 8 2005, 12:48 AM

In all fairness.... Juicy has said all weekend he had the dirt on Joe. Offers it up to anyone who will ICQ him.

So Juicy.... other than Joe having a booth at the flea market and burning trash in a can without a permit.... did this hired PI have anything else to say?

While we are on it... youve said Joe is a loose cannon. But hes got 2 successful business models hes involved in.... what successes do you have? Signatures and cartoons dont count.

After weeks of hearing all this blow hard bullshit I think it boils down to just this.

You got a server from Joe and the boys and they had to shut you down for spamming. You figured youd teach him a lesson and bail on this side project.

Doesnt that just about sum up the entire conflict or not?

Hell Puppy
03-08-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 8 2005, 01:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 8 2005, 01:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NOgfyers@Mar 8 2005, 12:48 AM

In all fairness.... Juicy has said all weekend he had the dirt on Joe. Offers it up to anyone who will ICQ him.

So Juicy.... other than Joe having a booth at the flea market and burning trash in a can without a permit.... did this hired PI have anything else to say?

While we are on it... youve said Joe is a loose cannon. But hes got 2 successful business models hes involved in.... what successes do you have? Signatures and cartoons dont count.

After weeks of hearing all this blow hard bullshit I think it boils down to just this.

You got a server from Joe and the boys and they had to shut you down for spamming. You figured youd teach him a lesson and bail on this side project.

Doesnt that just about sum up the entire conflict or not? [/b][/quote]
But he probably had no problem getting past D$'s door men.

Newton
03-08-2005, 04:59 AM
I have helped you out on occasion, for free Juicy, but no more.

Joe has always been a consumate professional, and has always stood his ground and by his word, if he can help you out he will do just that.

He is outspoken and speaks his mind, that is an admirable quality and will fight to the very end if someone is in trouble, or if he smells bullshit.

Joe does good business as does his company.

Juicy I have several questions for you, one word answers will suffice:

When someone asks you to be an integral part of something and you give you word, should you stick by that?

If you require signoff on graphics and layouts, were given that and signed off on everything, does that mean you agreed to them?

If you were happy with a partnership and then pulled out at the last moment, after it had been announced should anyone be surprised?

If you asked for a copy of the graphics to potentially use elsewhere, which were likenesses of yourself, should you still have them if you didn't pay for them?

This is just an article that I am thinking of putting together and backed up by icq logs, so there is no rush.

Joe I would trust in a heartbeat with my money, my friendship and business.