PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends friend wants to hang out?

pushpills
03-07-2005, 07:15 PM
I got a strange call a few minutes ago from my girlfriends former roomate when she lived in the dorms (before I met her). I've hung out with her maybe 4 times, along with my girlfriend and her other friends. I don't even remember giving her my number. She called me up and asked if I wanted to get together and mentioned she had gotten a fake id (she's 20). She's a nice girl, but, my girlfriends out of town, wont even be able to call for another 3 weeks, and her friend wants me to hang out with her and drink with her alone?

I said I wasn't sure if I had work to do and that I was out shopping and I'd call back in an hour or so. Would I be being a jerk if I didn't hang out with her? Or would it be scandelous to be drinking with one of my girlfriends friends I hardly know while she's away?

I guess I gotta think about it. What if she came on to me? Then I'd have to tell my girlfriend and they probably wouldn't be friends anymore, or I'd get in trouble for liqoring up one of her friends.

decisions decisions. what would you do?

JoesHO
03-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Just say no, or take her and bang the hell out of her then convince your girlfriend you did it for her so that she could experience a threesome with one of her buddies to help take the edge off .

Peaches
03-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Don't do it. Trust me on this one. There's just too many ways for it to go all wrong. Plus they just want you there to buy the drinks :awinky:

Yug
03-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 04:16 PM
I got a strange call a few minutes ago from my girlfriends former roomate when she lived in the dorms (before I met her). I've hung out with her maybe 4 times, along with my girlfriend and her other friends. I don't even remember giving her my number. She called me up and asked if I wanted to get together and mentioned she had gotten a fake id (she's 20). She's a nice girl, but, my girlfriends out of town, wont even be able to call for another 3 weeks, and her friend wants me to hang out with her and drink with her alone?

I said I wasn't sure if I had work to do and that I was out shopping and I'd call back in an hour or so. Would I be being a jerk if I didn't hang out with her? Or would it be scandelous to be drinking with one of my girlfriends friends I hardly know while she's away?

I guess I gotta think about it. What if she came on to me? Then I'd have to tell my girlfriend and they probably wouldn't be friends anymore, or I'd get in trouble for liqoring up one of her friends.

decisions decisions. what would you do?
If you wanna catch up with her for a drink, get to know your girlfriends friends more, then go for it.

If she does come onto you, simply say no ... its fairly easy to tell when a first 'move' is made, and its easy to stop them going any further if u be honest about staying true to your lady ...

end of the day, you know your girlfriend best, and if it would piss her off or not.
:blink:

pushpills
03-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Yug@Mar 7 2005, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=pushpills,Mar 7 2005, 04:16 PM]
end of the day, you know your girlfriend best, and if it would piss her off or not.
I usually don't know until I piss her off.

pushpills
03-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 7 2005, 06:22 PM
Don't do it. Trust me on this one. There's just too many ways for it to go all wrong. Plus they just want you there to buy the drinks :awinky:
Probably the best bet, but when rebecca and her 2 best friends (both are in europe) come home, I don't want the 4th one to be like, oh yea, that Steve, wouldn't even hang out with me or anything, what a dick....you'd think he'd want to hang out with his girlfriends friends.

you know how chicks are when they get yackin'. but then if I do hang out with her, they might be like "that's pretty shady, him going drinking with you while his girlfriend is in the mountains"

either way I probably lose, just not sure which is the lesser of the losing situations.

Mike AI
03-07-2005, 07:28 PM
She hot?

pushpills
03-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 7 2005, 06:29 PM
She hot?
Yea she's good looking.

which I guess should make me lean toward no....I mean if she was ugly as shit what girlfriend would have a problem with us hanging out. unless she thought that's just what I wanted her to think!

She trusts me, but anyone is going to have some kind of doubt when there's 3 months accross the country. Don't wanna feed any of that.

Peaches
03-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Mar 7 2005, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Mar 7 2005, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 7 2005, 06:22 PM
Probably the best bet, but when rebecca and her 2 best friends (both are in europe) come home, I don't want the 4th one to be like, oh yea, that Steve, wouldn't even hang out with me or anything, what a dick....you'd think he'd want to hang out with his girlfriends friends.

you know how chicks are when they get yackin'. but then if I do hang out with her, they might be like "that's pretty shady, him going drinking with you while his girlfriend is in the mountains"

either way I probably lose, just not sure which is the lesser of the losing situations. [/b][/quote]
No, you just have something else you really, really, really need to do! :)

Hell Puppy
03-07-2005, 07:39 PM
You're 21, you have needs and your girlfriend abandoned you for months.

100 mile rule is in effect.

Hit it.

pushpills
03-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Hell puppy and peaches both make good points.

Well, I blew her off for tonight saying I have alot of work to do.

If she calls again this week, I was thinking I could invite her over, but make sure two of my guy friends were around first. Then I'm being friendly but clearly not hitting on her. The problem then could be, what if she wants my model friend, and he blows her off, which he probably will because he dates a little hotter kinda chicks. Then I would still have to talk to her and try to explain or something, which could be a problem.

I guess i'll think on it till the next phone call. Don't wanna be a jerk and blow her off repeatedly though.

Peaches
03-07-2005, 07:54 PM
You think too much :P

Phoenix
03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
get in there...invitations dont come everyday

BillPMB
03-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Just invite her over and answer the door naked.

If she bolts you know it was innocent to begin with OR you have a small wang (or perhaps a pussy wrecker, both can have the same effect I guess)

If she smiles seductively and breezes past you then you know what her motive all along was.

:bulb2:

pushpills
03-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 7 2005, 06:55 PM
You think too much :P
clearly.

HoneLynn
03-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Let's see, you want to know if you should hang out with your girlfriends hot friend while she is away? I have two words for you my dear.

Lorraina Bobbit.

TheEnforcer
03-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Damn.. you people think too hard. If you have the willpower to say no then just go out with her. If not, then don't. If your girlfriend is a jealous crazy woman she's just gonna be a pain in the ass anyways and not worth the time and effort you are putting into her. If her friend is the kind of skank that would hit on her friend while she's gone then she deserves to know.

Truth is on your side as long as you don't play the fuck-up and have sex with her. And to anyone who says turth doesn't matter here if she gets pissed see my "not worth your time" comment.

sarettah
03-07-2005, 08:24 PM
It's a test..........

and no matter what you do... you fail............

lololololololololol

:yowsa:

Hell Puppy
03-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Think about how bad you'll feel if your girlfriend gets it on with some other guy (or girl) while she's away and then dumps your ass.

You will have missed a primo opportunity!

pushpills
03-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 7 2005, 09:14 PM
Think about how bad you'll feel if your girlfriend gets it on with some other guy (or girl) while she's away and then dumps your ass.

You will have missed a primo opportunity!
LOL

it's unlikely, but that would suck

who could dump ME?

grimm
03-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Mar 7 2005, 04:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Mar 7 2005, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@Mar 7 2005, 06:29 PM
She hot?
Yea she's good looking.

which I guess should make me lean toward no....I mean if she was ugly as shit what girlfriend would have a problem with us hanging out. unless she thought that's just what I wanted her to think!

She trusts me, but anyone is going to have some kind of doubt when there's 3 months accross the country. Don't wanna feed any of that. [/b][/quote]
yeah shes probably bangin some lumberjack anyway, might as well go for it:)

grimm
03-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 04:52 PM

If she calls again this week, I was thinking I could invite her over, but make sure two of my guy friends were around first. Then I'm being friendly but clearly not hitting on her. The problem then could be, what if she wants my model friend, and he blows her off, which he probably will because he dates a little hotter kinda chicks. Then I would still have to talk to her and try to explain or something, which could be a problem.

I guess i'll think on it till the next phone call. Don't wanna be a jerk and blow her off repeatedly though.
clarification... everyone involved is out of high school, right?:)

iknowalttl
03-07-2005, 11:42 PM
I would say go out and have a good time with her but keep everything straight up as friends only unless you and your girl have an agreement about other people... later down the road you never know what will happen and being straight up may pay off in a big way... even if it's only your peace of mind of not worrying what you should do.

-Mike

nlphoto
03-08-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 08:20 PM

LOL

who could dump ME?
Fuck off Steve, I just bit my fuckin lip... :angry:

VooMan
03-08-2005, 11:44 AM
Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a love em and leave em kinda guy. A real badboy. A rebel...

Here's the deal:

If you hang out with the friend and she hits on you, turn her down. Give her the song and dance about how you are so in love with the girlfriend and while you find her VERY attractive, it just wouldn't be right. That's going to make her crazy and want you even more. You will likely become her mission in life.

Keep this up until the girlfriend gets home.

Then, when the girlfriend gets home you either bang the living shit out of her, or she tells you about the lumberjack she met...

If it's the lumberjack story, you go STRAIGHT to her friend's place. You then proceed to take out three months of sexual frustration on her and you are a God. The ex girlfriend will hear the story by noon the next day, and she will then realize what she is missing and want you back as well.

That's when you do the threesome...

DrGuile
03-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by VooMan@Mar 8 2005, 11:45 AM
Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a love em and leave em kinda guy. A real badboy. A rebel...

Here's the deal:

If you hang out with the friend and she hits on you, turn her down. Give her the song and dance about how you are so in love with the girlfriend and while you find her VERY attractive, it just wouldn't be right. That's going to make her crazy and want you even more. You will likely become her mission in life.

Then, when the girlfriend gets home you either bang the living shit out of her, or she tells you about the lumberjack she met...

If it's the lumberjack story, you go STRAIGHT to her friend's place. You then proceed to take out three months of sexual frustration on her and you are a God. The ex girlfriend will hear the story by noon the next day, and she will then realize what she is missing and want you back as well.

:wnw:

hell yes

pushpills
03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by VooMan@Mar 8 2005, 10:45 AM

Here's the deal:

:lol:

Peaches
03-08-2005, 11:54 AM
OK, I see Tony has posted under Vooman's username :P

iamkathi
03-09-2005, 08:13 AM
VOOMAN!!!!
:o :o :o :o

who are you...and what have you done with the Vooman we know and love????

My 2 cents. . take her for drinks and do it in a public place. Maybe invite one of your guy friends, do you have guy friends?

I do, however, agree with Peaches...there are so many ways this can go wrong.

Please keep us informed as to what happens. We have no life and wonder about those that do.

Steady
04-06-2005, 06:36 PM
What your girlfriend does'nt know won't hurt her...

The question is, will the former roomate kiss and tell. If you think she will, you're screwed big time.

Steady :rokk: "Hook-Em-Horns"

Trev
04-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Just checking your post count to make sure it's you!

Trev
04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto+Mar 8 2005, 06:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nlphoto @ Mar 8 2005, 06:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 08:20 PM

LOL

who could dump ME?
Fuck off Steve, I just bit my fuckin lip... :angry: [/b][/quote]
Hahahah

Thanks now my new flat screen is a water feature :lol:

Trev
04-06-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Steady@Apr 6 2005, 11:37 PM

The question is, will the former roomate kiss and tell. If you think she will, you're screwed big time.

Are you sure :lol:

My ex didn't know anal but that sure as hell hurt her :P

Steady
04-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Apr 6 2005, 03:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Apr 6 2005, 03:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Steady@Apr 6 2005, 11:37 PM

Are you sure :lol:

My ex didn't know anal but that sure as hell hurt her :P[/b][/quote]
I'm pretty sure...are we talking about the same thing?

I'm not talking about the lumberjack!

Inabon
04-06-2005, 09:17 PM
donīt know how old you are but if she got a fake id donīt even try it.

and

it could be your girlfriend setting you up.

Steady
04-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Inabon@Apr 6 2005, 05:18 PM

and

Good point..."While the cat is away the mice will play".

It could be that the cat planted the mouse. (setup)

Winetalk.com
04-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 07:16 PM
what would you do?
I'd fuck them all...and as a matter of fact, I did when I was your age. You are a putz. You substituted real dramas for "board dramas" in your life. Ask yourself,
if I die in the airplane crush tomorrow,
how would I feel if my last thought be:
I should have fuck her, I should have fuck her...

What would Jesus do???

Remeber, you are NOT Jesus before you answer
;)

Winetalk.com
04-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 07:52 PM

If she calls again this week, I was thinking I could invite her over, but make sure two of my guy friends were around first.
you ARE a putz,
my last doubts are no doubts no more, and you can quote me on that without paying royaltis.

21 years old PUTZ.

Inabon
04-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Apr 6 2005, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Apr 6 2005, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Mar 7 2005, 07:16 PM
what would you do?
I'd fuck them all...and as a matter of fact, I did when I was your age. You are a putz. You substituted real dramas for "board dramas" in your life. Ask yourself,
if I die in the airplane crush tomorrow,
how would I feel if my last thought be:
I should have fuck her, I should have fuck her...

What would Jesus do???

Remeber, you are NOT Jesus before you answer
;) [/b][/quote]
wooohoo i guess this convinced me to say fuck whatever i posted earlier

where is that bitch i met last night :)

Winetalk.com
04-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Inabon@Apr 6 2005, 08:18 PM

and

in court of law it's called ENTRAPMENT and courts recognised entrapments as such.

Even if this is a case,
she MUST be fucked and g/f should be taken to court if she bitches later
;)

Now I am pissed...WHY does my wife never entraps me????
;)

Inabon
04-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Apr 6 2005, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Apr 6 2005, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inabon@Apr 6 2005, 08:18 PM

and

in court of law it's called ENTRAPMENT and courts recognised entrapments as such.

Even if this is a case,
she MUST be fucked and g/f should be taken to court if she bitches later
;)

Now I am pissed...WHY does my wife never entraps me????
;) [/b][/quote]
I know fuck. At least I would have a hell of a good time before they start bitching

pushpills
04-06-2005, 10:30 PM
havent talked to her since fyi. (someone read past the first page?)

Winetalk.com
04-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 6 2005, 09:31 PM
I suggest you use biodegradable ink for your tattoo on the forehead,
so you can read PUTZ every morning you brush your teeth...

DaddysGirl
04-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 7 2005, 07:22 PM
so true!

TheEnforcer
04-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Apr 6 2005, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Apr 6 2005, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 6 2005, 09:31 PM
I suggest you use biodegradable ink for your tattoo on the forehead,
so you can read PUTZ every morning you brush your teeth... [/b][/quote]
:burn:

Anthony
04-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I suggest to hit it and quit it.

Deny everything.

Sabby
04-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Sorry to burst your "they want me" bubble, Grogan... but...

Maybe they just want you to tag along to buy them drinks and keep other creepy guys from hitting on them so they can actually have some fun. And they think you are safe cause you are their friend's boyfriend.

Sabby:)

Anthony
04-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Don't listen to the negativity Grogan.

Do a drive by hit it and quit it.

Sabby
04-07-2005, 01:14 PM
I have a creepy men in bars story from 2 days ago... when I stopped into a bar in the mall to have a drink after doing a little shopping...

The only reason I let him buy me a drink was because I knew there was going to be at least 20 of them right behind him that were probably much much worse... LOL.

I remember now why I cant have a drink in a bar alone.

Anthony
04-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

All or nothing.

Don't grow old and kick yourself in the ass wondering "What If".

" Our doubts are traitors,
And make us lose the good that we oft may win,
By fearing to attempt."
--- William Shakespeare

pushpills
04-07-2005, 01:25 PM
this thread is old as shit. sabby, she wanted to go to a bar with just me. she's called twice since then and I didn't answer. 5 weeks and my baby comes home. can't wait to give her a big ol' kiss. :) the only girls i'll be doing between now and then is peaches or sabby, prefferably at the same time.

Anthony
04-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 7 2005, 09:26 AM
this thread is old as shit. sabby, she wanted to go to a bar with just me. she's called twice since then and I didn't answer. 5 weeks and my baby comes home. can't wait to give her a big ol' kiss. :) the only girls i'll be doing between now and then is peaches or sabby, prefferably at the same time.
Fucking lightweight.

pushpills
04-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Apr 7 2005, 11:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Apr 7 2005, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 7 2005, 09:26 AM
Fucking lightweight. [/b][/quote]
wish my scale agreed. <_<

Sabby
04-07-2005, 01:30 PM
You wanna hear about the creepy man? Its actually kind of funny.

pushpills
04-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Apr 7 2005, 11:31 AM

sure. could only make me look even better.

RyanLanane
04-07-2005, 01:32 PM
I hope your girlfriend doesn't know about this board, she might be a little pissed if she kept up with you by reading this board already though :))

Nickatilynx
04-07-2005, 01:32 PM
""""" Our doubts are traitors,
By fearing to attempt."
--- William Shakespeare """"""

Oh blow it out of yer ass , Ant!

;-))

Anthony
04-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 7 2005, 09:33 AM
By fearing to attempt."

;-))
I cannot believe you spent 4 years working on me as your protege, and treat me this way.

For shame, sir. For shame!

:)

Nickatilynx
04-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Apr 7 2005, 09:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Apr 7 2005, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Apr 7 2005, 09:33 AM
By fearing to attempt."

;-))
I cannot believe you spent 4 years working on me as your protege, and treat me this way.

For shame, sir. For shame!

:) [/b][/quote]
oh , OK , fair enough then...LOL

Sabby
04-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 7 2005, 12:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 7 2005, 12:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Apr 7 2005, 11:31 AM

sure. could only make me look even better. [/b][/quote]
Okay...

I went to West Edmonton Mall for a little shopping escape day cause I was feeling a little stressed out and needed to visit the real world for a few hours.

Decided to stop into the casino for a bit and play some quarter slots. Put in 30 bucks, got shitty spins, and bored with that so then I went up to the bar to have a drink.

Sat down on the bar stool for less than 30 seconds and this older guy comes up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I said, no its okay, I have money, I can buy it. He said please I would really like to, I wouldnt mind having someone to talk to. Just to chat.

So I accepted.

Talked to him for awhile. He was a geological engineer. Late 40s. Intellegent. Seems like a nice guy. Tells me he was playing craps, won $3k that day. He's a craps guru, has his dice roll perfected and does well with the game. I find this interesting I never played craps before and he tells me about the game for awhile. We are having a nice chat.

Then somehow the conversation goes all weird. He tell me he was a virgin till he was 30, needs to get laid... blah blah blah... But he cant find a woman!!! Im like... hmmmm... well, gee I wonder why.. LOLOLOL.

Then I told him I really had to go to the bathroom and I snuck out the door and went home.

The real world is much too scary.

Nickatilynx
04-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Your first clue should have been..

"""He's a craps guru, has his dice roll perfected and does well with the game."""

1.) Anyone that says he is a "guru" is a useless wanker.
2.) Craps is pure fucking luck , no skill involved.
3.) See 1

Oh and the fact that you met him in Edmonton Mall...

;-))

Nickatilynx
04-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 7 2005, 09:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 7 2005, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Apr 7 2005, 11:31 AM

sure. could only make me look even better. [/b][/quote]
Dude ..LOL

If you look up..

"Over compensation"

"Sad"

"Obviously teased for being goofy looking all his life and has REALLY big confidence issues"

in a dictionary , there will be a picture of you!!!

;-)

no burn backs

Sabby
04-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 7 2005, 01:22 PM
Your first clue should have been..

"""He's a craps guru, has his dice roll perfected and does well with the game."""

1.) Anyone that says he is a "guru" is a useless wanker.
2.) Craps is pure fucking luck , no skill involved.
3.) See 1

Oh and the fact that you met him in Edmonton Mall...

;-))
LOL. Good points.

And I should have just went for a pedicure instead.

LionDollars
04-07-2005, 03:22 PM
DO NOT DO IT!!! It's a TRAP!

L$

pushpills
04-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+Apr 7 2005, 11:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Apr 7 2005, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 7 2005, 12:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Apr 7 2005, 11:31 AM

Okay...

I went to West Edmonton Mall for a little shopping escape day cause I was feeling a little stressed out and needed to visit the real world for a few hours.

Decided to stop into the casino for a bit and play some quarter slots. Put in 30 bucks, got shitty spins, and bored with that so then I went up to the bar to have a drink.

Sat down on the bar stool for less than 30 seconds and this older guy comes up to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I said, no its okay, I have money, I can buy it. He said please I would really like to, I wouldnt mind having someone to talk to. Just to chat.

So I accepted.

Talked to him for awhile. He was a geological engineer. Late 40s. Intellegent. Seems like a nice guy. Tells me he was playing craps, won $3k that day. He's a craps guru, has his dice roll perfected and does well with the game. I find this interesting I never played craps before and he tells me about the game for awhile. We are having a nice chat.

Then somehow the conversation goes all weird. He tell me he was a virgin till he was 30, needs to get laid... blah blah blah... But he cant find a woman!!! Im like... hmmmm... well, gee I wonder why.. LOLOLOL.

Then I told him I really had to go to the bathroom and I snuck out the door and went home.

The real world is much too scary.

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
would you have done him for 100k?

should have offered. he's a guru you know.

Trev
04-08-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 8 2005, 06:47 AM

for a 100k I'd do you :P

But then I am an easy lay :(

grimm
04-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Apr 7 2005, 10:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Apr 7 2005, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 7 2005, 09:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Apr 7 2005, 11:31 AM

Dude ..LOL

If you look up..

"Over compensation"

"Sad"

"Obviously teased for being goofy looking all his life and has REALLY big confidence issues"

in a dictionary , there will be a picture of you!!!

;-)

no burn backs

:) [/b][/quote]
stop stealing my lines piker!:)

nlphoto
04-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Apr 8 2005, 02:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Apr 8 2005, 02:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 8 2005, 06:47 AM

But then I am an easy lay :( [/b][/quote]
this post is useless without pictures... :P

Preferably, of Toni...

Trev
04-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto+Apr 9 2005, 12:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nlphoto @ Apr 9 2005, 12:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Apr 8 2005, 02:56 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 8 2005, 06:47 AM

But then I am an easy lay :(
this post is useless without pictures... :P

Preferably, of Toni... [/b][/quote]
okay okay gimme an email addy :D

Sabby
04-09-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey I just had an idea for a great reality site:

I sit in random bars and secretly video tape creepy men who try and pick me up...

Call it:
youareabigloser.com

It would be hysterically funny.

Rikk
04-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@Apr 9 2005, 11:33 AM
Hey I just had an idea for a great reality site:

I sit in random bars and secretly video tape creepy men who try and pick me up...

Call it:
youareabigloser.com

It would be hysterically funny.

No, no it wouldn't :(

it would be just like another day in my life :lol:

B)