PDA

View Full Version : SPACash launches HOT new site! Also check out th

Gianna_SPACash
03-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Hi Guys,

Check out the latest SPACash.com website we just launched: Fucking Drunks! We have hundreds of explicit, hot drunk babe videos and hi-res photos to grab your surfer's interest and keep him coming back for more!!! All banners, FPA’s, HPA’s, galleries and other promo materials are available for you to start promoting it today!

Fucking Drunks (http://www.fuckingdrunks.com/?account=gianna&c=0&tour=1&trial=1&def=tr&d=0)

Plus we have all the tools to get the job done! Every site is in 10 languages, over 6,000 free hosted galleries, free content for you to download, the ability to receive your payments in real time with ePassporte. Spacash also offers FREE hosting with php and mysql. You also have the ability to check your stats when you are away from your computer just by using your cell phone.

SPACash is Giving Away “The Executive Package” for the Month of March!

The winner will receive the latest generation Sony VAIO notebook (PCG-TR3A – 1.0Ghz Pentium Centrino, 512Mb RAM, 40 Gb HD, CD Burner, DVD Player, including Wireless), a Palm Computer, a Mont Blanc pen and a Tumi briefcase!

Every sign up you create will count as another opportunity to win the package! All sales count (Pay per signup, Console free, 60/40 rev share -only for new sales-) for the drawing that will take place during the first week of April and all webmasters from all countries will take part.
In order to participate, you will need to generate at least one sale; however, the more sales you create, the more chances you have to win!
As always, thank you for your traffic and keep it coming! The Executive Package is waiting for you!

BTW- Looking forward to seeing you all in Cancun.

Sincerely,

Gianna

cj
03-08-2005, 04:18 AM
Don't you think it might have been smarter to post something in the title about the fact that you are giving away a few grand in prizes instead of making yet another thread title about yet another new Spacash site?

Nobody cares if you have another new site, you've had a new site every week since you got here and the thread views are decreasing with every week you post the same thing.

Perhaps a better title might have been "Win a Sony VAIO Notebook Computer with SpaCash"?

>>The winner will receive the latest generation Sony VAIO notebook (PCG-TR3A – 1.0Ghz Pentium Centrino, 512Mb RAM, 40 Gb HD, CD Burner, DVD Player, including Wireless), a Palm Computer, a Mont Blanc pen and a Tumi briefcase!

Titan
03-08-2005, 06:16 AM
nice site - great promo gianna . ur program is getting better every month

Red
03-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Great promotion Gianna. Y'all should kick some ass with that.

gonzo
03-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Its a nice bonus prize for sure!
As someone who likes to look at new sites and concepts as well...I will say that if you are into the flashing/party/drunk niche you should give this site a look.

What I think is really unique about Spacash is the tool sets they give you access to if you bulding hosted gallery links and such. Its a very intelligent rehash of the old "Build Your Own Tour".

You can choose to roatattours, turn off dailers, exclude free trails and enable default tracking. Im certainly not going to tell anyone how to do business but I will say that you should sign up and check out the toolkit alone.

TheEnforcer
03-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Great looking site and a kick ass contest dear!! Gonzo is right. The tools and options you guys give webmasters go way beyond what most companies offer. Very much worth checking out.

cj
03-08-2005, 10:23 PM
:barfon: :barfon: :barfon:

all this ass kissing is making me sick.

I want to hear some honest responses from oprano webmasters - who has actually got relevant traffic and tried this program? How were your results?

Gianna, I'm curious to see how many days it will be before you respond to this ...

This industry needs a board whore school ... beta brigade for board whores.

its not rocket science :rolleyes:

Nickatilynx
03-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 8 2005, 07:24 PM
:barfon: :barfon: :barfon:

all this ass kissing is making me sick.

I want to hear some honest responses from oprano webmasters - who has actually got relevant traffic and tried this program? How were your results?

Gianna, I'm curious to see how many days it will be before you respond to this ...

This industry needs a board whore school ... beta brigade for board whores.

its not rocket science :rolleyes:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry ......I'm better now.

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

nope....OK...now I am.

I agree , cj.

I'd like to see that too.

I would have been more diuplomatic over phrasing it , but I'd like to see a REAL discussion.

A frank discussion IMHO would get spacash more webmasters.

I'm afraid if you compare page views of threads...

Spacash needs to maximise the dolloars they have spent here by a little activity and they seem to be willing to spend a great deal on webmaster tools and affiliate assistance and marketing but , threads like " A new site" doesn't inspire...

There is nothing I like better than pissing with cj...but when she's right , she's right.

slavdogg
03-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by cj@Mar 8 2005, 10:24 PM
cj, i believe the whole SPAcrew is in Cancun right now

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Mar 9 2005, 01:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Mar 9 2005, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Mar 8 2005, 10:24 PM
cj, i believe the whole SPAcrew is in Cancun right now [/b][/quote]
Those lucky lucky SOBs! :)

cj
03-09-2005, 06:34 PM
well that's nice that they are all enjoying themselves in the sun ... but silly me, I thought a board whores job was to

POST ON FUCKING BOARDS!!!!!!!!!

I'm making and pinning a new thread about spacash, its an experiment in pageviews.

Almighty Colin
03-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Mar 9 2005, 04:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Mar 9 2005, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Mar 8 2005, 10:24 PM
cj, i believe the whole SPAcrew is in Cancun right now [/b][/quote]
Yup. Gerard, Tony, and Gianna are here in Cancun.

slavdogg
03-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin+Mar 12 2005, 11:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Almighty Colin @ Mar 12 2005, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by slavdogg@Mar 9 2005, 04:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Mar 8 2005, 10:24 PM
Yup. Gerard, Tony, and Gianna are here in Cancun. [/b][/quote]
Colin, hows Cancun ?

Tell the crew i said whats up !

Almighty Colin
03-13-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg+Mar 12 2005, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slavdogg @ Mar 12 2005, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Almighty Colin@Mar 12 2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by slavdogg@Mar 9 2005, 04:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cj@Mar 8 2005, 10:24 PM
Yup. Gerard, Tony, and Gianna are here in Cancun.
Colin, hows Cancun ?

Tell the crew i said whats up ! [/b][/quote]
I just got home. Cancun? About as much business as Jamaica but you had to work a little harder for it because people were partying harder. I wouldn't go there on vacation myself - same as you said. Your name came up a few times. You were missed. :-)

Gianna_SPACash
03-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I guess I should be posting my thoughts on this thread, since I already responded to the head banging into the wall... Well here it goes again.

Hi CJ, I am so sorry to hear that my threads are bugging you that much. To bad I wasn't around last week to respond to your posts.

I will try to shake it up next week :awinky:

I am off to a heat game now, I hope we can continue this tomorrow :rokk:

Nickatilynx
03-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Gianna_SPACash@Mar 14 2005, 03:58 PM
I guess I should be posting my thoughts on this thread, since I already responded to the head banging into the wall... Well here it goes again.

Hi CJ, I am so sorry to hear that my threads are bugging you that much. To bad I wasn't around last week to respond to your posts.

I will try to shake it up next week :awinky:

I am off to a heat game now, I hope we can continue this tomorrow :rokk:
Awww Fuck!!!!!

I was just made popcorn...

And if it had turned out good , I was gonna icq all the members about a Business related pissfest./catfight. ;-))

cj
03-14-2005, 07:24 PM
that would be called exploitation :rolleyes:

my response would be ....

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?!

:biglaugh:

as serge always says, he who has the most time to spare wins the piss ... I would have thought that meant conceding defeat this time but I see Gianna doesn't really like the internet :unsure:

oh well
back to work!

The Other Steve
03-14-2005, 08:02 PM
I guess some people find that the concept of 'build it and they will come' still works for them.

Nickatilynx
03-14-2005, 08:06 PM
There is the possibility that her going to the game will gain them more joins.

She may be entertaining a whale.