03-07-2005, 02:21 PM
its going into testing this week....

http://www.stupidcoeds.com/main.html

JoesHO
03-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Site looks great Biggy!!!!

BillPMB
03-07-2005, 02:36 PM
hmmmm. Other than the fact that some of those people don't look old enough to be in a bar in the first place.

Overall, I don't like the copy that goes with the sets for the different "episodes" so to speak. The BEGIN DOWNLOAD button is just going to have a bunch of people clicking to your join form and backing out.

And am I to honestly believe that this guy got laid?

http://www.stupidcoeds.com/wooley1.jpg

By a human? :unsure:

All your watch trailer links goto sample.html which has one trailer, not specifically one from the episode a surfer might be interested in previewing.

2nd tour page is pretty weak imho and some of those ladies would have been producing IDs before any shots were taken as well.

On a 1-10 I'd give it a 3

Trev
03-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm not sure what the percentages of people on a dial-up are but here in the UK on a 56K dial-up connection your site took 4 minutes and 56 seconds to load...

If I was a credit card carrying surfer I would have left your site in half that time and used my money to upgrade to DSL :)

gonzo
03-07-2005, 02:49 PM
The clarity of the vid is nice gor a change.... but Ive seen another sponsor make the same mistake with one clip for all the samples.

Biggy
03-07-2005, 04:02 PM
I appreciate your feedback, but I will let the #s speak for themselves.
We'll see how one trailer does :) If not, I have more on standy....

Bill - all content is 2257 compliant and legal, its an issue I take with severity.

DrGuile
03-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Biggy@Mar 7 2005, 04:03 PM
Why ask for opinions/advice than?

Unless you were only after accolades? Say it aint so....

:agrin:

Biggy
03-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Mar 7 2005, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Mar 7 2005, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Biggy@Mar 7 2005, 04:03 PM
Why ask for opinions/advice than?

Unless you were only after accolades? Say it aint so....

:agrin: [/b][/quote]
Some of the feedback here is very good - like gonzo and the one trailer.

But I always let the #s talk, and when it comes time to tweak, I will look at this thread.
I'll tell you one thing, I learned my lesson about posting sites and asking for feedback :)

BillPMB
03-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@Mar 7 2005, 11:37 AM
All your watch trailer links goto sample.html which has one trailer, not specifically one from the episode a surfer might be interested in previewing.
That was me there Sparky. :nyanya:

I have no idea what I'm talking about though, after all I have 0 experience with paysites. :yowsa:

JoesHO
03-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB+Mar 7 2005, 03:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BillPMB @ Mar 7 2005, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@Mar 7 2005, 11:37 AM
That was me there Sparky. :nyanya:

I have no idea what I'm talking about though, after all I have 0 experience with paysites. :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
You knoww , Billpmb I just noticed that the girl in your avatar has extemely small nipples , those are the kind that perk out, I like em :inlove:

BillPMB
03-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks Joe,

But, in all fairness, yours looks like an LBFM (little brown fucking machine) which is noteworthy in it's own right! :okthumb: