PDA

View Full Version : No Cristal for YOU!

gonzo
03-03-2005, 02:14 PM
While someone was prancing around with a bottle of Cristal in Vegas... clutching it like a baby bottle....

WIPO was busy taking a domain away from em...

http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/...d2004-1073.html (http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2004/d2004-1073.html)

JoesHO
03-03-2005, 02:51 PM
hahaah Oh shit I cant help myself i am off to GFY, look out below boys and girls .... :D

Nickatilynx
03-03-2005, 02:56 PM
"""According to the documents submitted by the Complainant the home page of the website under the disputed domain name <cristalhosting.com> displays a bottle of Champagne “CRISTAL” with a title: “Cristal Hosting. Check out our booth in Miami. Free Cristal for all” (Annex 7 to the Complaint). Further pages display pictures of people drinking champagne. """

"""n addition, due to the fact that Champagne “CRISTAL” is one of the most expensive champagne products and that the bottle of this champagne is displayed by the Respondent in combination with an insulting sign leads Panel to believe that indeed it may affect the Complainant’s business reputation."""

ahahahahaahahahahahahaah

In other words Cristal want no association with Brad Shaw.

The list is growing lol

Peaches
03-03-2005, 03:59 PM
AFAIK Brad doesn't own that domain. It was started as a joke by he and Chris - heck, I have a few that are "trademark unfriendly" that I bought as jokes too :)

They didn't even respond to the issue, so it obviously wasn't real important to them :awinky:

Nickatilynx
03-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 01:00 PM
AFAIK Brad doesn't own that domain. It was started as a joke by he and Chris - heck, I have a few that are "trademark unfriendly" that I bought as jokes too :)

They didn't even respond to the issue, so it obviously wasn't real important to them :awinky:
peaches ,

You got a little spot on yr nose there....

;-)

HoneLynn
03-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 01:00 PM

I used to own fuckingfordummies.com. I never did anything with it but, the "For Dummies" people still didn't approve.

Peaches
03-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 3 2005, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 3 2005, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 01:00 PM

peaches ,

;-) [/b][/quote]
I just don't like attacks for the sake of attacks. Doesn't make much sense to me. :blink:

There are a bizillion things Brad has done wrong - pick on him about those things, not something stupid like this. :awinky:

JoesHO
03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Mar 3 2005, 01:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Mar 3 2005, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 3 2005, 05:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 01:00 PM

peaches ,

;-)
I just don't like attacks for the sake of attacks. Doesn't make much sense to me. :blink:

There are a bizillion things Brad has done wrong - pick on him about those things, not something stupid like this. :awinky: [/b][/quote]
if you are so nuetral ( as you always like to say) then tell us some of them ... :D

I will certainly honor your wishes

pushpills
03-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Mar 3 2005, 03:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Mar 3 2005, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 3 2005, 05:18 PM

peaches ,

;-)

There are a bizillion things Brad has done wrong - pick on him about those things, not something stupid like this. :awinky:
if you are so nuetral ( as you always like to say) then tell us some of them ... :D

I will certainly honor your wishes [/b][/quote]
I hear he cums in 1 second! (reliable hearsay from a reliable source)

That's wrong in my book.

VooMan
03-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn@Mar 3 2005, 04:20 PM

I used to own fuckingfordummies.com. I never did anything with it but, the "For Dummies" people still didn't approve.
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now that's funny! :)

nlphoto
03-03-2005, 04:43 PM
hehheh I owned sextoys-r-us.com for a year, but I figured that that might be an issue for some... :P

gonzo
03-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 04:00 PM

Lots of people dont repsond to issues till its too late.

Did you know that if you let your chargeback ratio get too high that a processor might not turn loose of your holdback?

Peaches
03-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 3 2005, 05:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 3 2005, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 04:00 PM

Lots of people dont repsond to issues till its too late.

Did you know that if you let your chargeback ratio get too high that a processor might not turn loose of your holdback? [/b][/quote]
I would suspect if any company doesn't stay within the rules of their processor, they will run into processing problems! :unsure:

Joe, most of what Brad's done is public. The few things I know that aren't public involve people I care more about than any desire to drag someone else through the mud. I have no intention of talking about those things to anyone. It's like when you guys attack JBM you also attack Chris. I think the world of Chris and I even though I know it's water off a ducks back to him, I see no reason to agree with criticism on a project he's a partner of.

Nickatilynx
03-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Mar 3 2005, 01:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Mar 3 2005, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 3 2005, 05:18 PM

peaches ,

;-)

I will certainly honor your wishes [/b][/quote]
I was gonna say exactly that. :)

Winetalk.com
03-03-2005, 05:26 PM
people,
live Brad Shaw alone,
he is a businessman and has done alot for our business.

I even paid him tribute and acknowledged him,
along with other people who got our business off it's feet.

http://www.winetalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778

gonzo
03-03-2005, 10:53 PM
At this rate someone is going to need a bib.

slavdogg
03-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 3 2005, 04:00 PM
having a precedent set against them wasnt very important either...

Hell Puppy
03-06-2005, 03:01 AM
If someone brags and boasts and is generally quite pretentious about their successes, it should come as no surprise when people find amusement and entertainment in their failures.

Peaches
03-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 6 2005, 04:02 AM
If someone brags and boasts and is generally quite pretentious about their successes, it should come as no surprise when people find amusement and entertainment in their failures.
Which is why I have no problem with the attacks on Brad. But when you take down others just to get at him, it makes no sense to me and I will defend those people :)

Brad can be an ass enough on his own - pick on the man, not what others have built with him.