PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsors on Oprano!

Mike AI
03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Nick - Gonzo, I have been away for awhile. I come back and Oprano is popping. Lots of new sponsors and features.

Care to give someone out of the loop an executive report of all these new exciting things going on with Oprano?

Nickatilynx
03-01-2005, 06:15 PM
The entire team here at Oprano grows by the week , MikeAI , all bringing there ideas and experience into the mix , whilst sharing the long hold "family" values of Oprano instilled by yourself and Serge.

New Sponsors are being brought in every month by TE and to date Gonzo and I are pleased to say none have cancelled.

Additionally when a firm becomes a sponsor of Oprano we work with them to promote their product. And will continue to do so in order in these times to ensure value for money.

All Team players have the inititive and imagination ,and may I say magnaminity , to spread there skills and talents freely to the participants of the board.

This selflessness is imho what makes Oprano what it is.

The place for business people to meet , discuss matters of business in a no holds barred but professional community/forum.

As the word spreads , more and more people are finding Oprano to be the place to conduct business as you yourself noted in the NickP thread.

Gonzo and myself are eternally thankful for the strong foundation yourself and Serge built and for the strong active participants of the community and for its solid growth.Daily,new people post and are welcomed here on Oprano.

As the business has changed and matured so too has the community here , still leading the way in both Old School Experience and dare I say , class , combining with the new creative ideas of the new young , but never the less , skilled and professional new generation webmasters that ensures the family that is Oprano , grows.

Later this week new announcements will be made.....but if I even hint at them Gonzo will spit the dummy.

;-))

TheEnforcer
03-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Gonzo and Nick are doing one hell of a bang-up job here using the foundation you and Serge built and making it grow!! :okthumb: It's an exciting thing to watch it evolve and grow!

sharky
03-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Great job guys... It's nice to see Oprano grow and get more business done!

JoesHO
03-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Oprano is a great place to be, I am so glad you invited me here Mike...
You were truley one of the best guys i met so far in the business and asd i have told you, I am sorry to see you go.

Mike AI
03-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Mar 1 2005, 08:13 PM
Oprano is a great place to be, I am so glad you invited me here Mike...
You were truley one of the best guys i met so far in the business and asd i have told you, I am sorry to see you go.
Joe, I am glad you made it here, its been a pleasure watching you grow in the biz!