PDA

View Full Version : The new GBU numbers are in

gonzo
03-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Im in the middle of some cosmetic work but I figured everyone would be curious about the Feb top 20 sponsors numbers.

Some stayed some left....

http://www.goodbadugly.info/top20.htm

See how your favorite sponsor fared.

Hire some new ones and fire some old ones!!!
How do our numbers compare to yours?

TheEnforcer
03-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Very interesting list that people should take note of!!

Meat
03-01-2005, 06:12 PM
looks faniliar format LOL:)

why isnt netpondcash up there lol

leedsfan
03-01-2005, 06:12 PM
how do i get my program counted on your list?

gonzo
03-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Meat@Mar 1 2005, 06:13 PM
looks faniliar format LOL:)

why isnt netpondcash up there lol
Meat we are counting netpondcash along with 120+ other sponsors...

gonzo
03-01-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by leedsfan@Mar 1 2005, 06:13 PM
how do i get my program counted on your list?
Whats the name of your program?

Newton
03-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Excellent, the the links are now pointing to that page in the magazine now, thanks Gonzo :)

Elli
03-01-2005, 10:55 PM
*doin my little happy dance*

Streamray
1:52/1:41
our number 1 converting site for 2 months in row.

pushpills
03-02-2005, 04:22 AM
conversions too crappy for the info to be worth anything. and the streamray stats are clearly the free signup w/ no credit card...who cares about that without the paid.

venturi
03-02-2005, 05:23 AM
Gonzo,
Hey bro, hit me up when you get a chance. Would like to discuss something with you regarding GBU. :)

gonzo
03-02-2005, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 2 2005, 04:23 AM
conversions too crappy for the info to be worth anything. and the streamray stats are clearly the free signup w/ no credit card...who cares about that without the paid.
The stats are what they are... honest.
We track over 120+ programs....some old some new. The program owners dont know which ref codes the numbers come from and that how we are going to keep it. Its purely honest.

Keep in mind your seeing the TOP 20 stats. We only list the first 20 becasue quite frankly I think its no benefit to anyone to know about a program that converts less than 1:2594.

I find it quite interesting as you look at the jumps in numbers. Just look at the difference between 1 & 2. Theres a huge margin in between all of them for several program to jump in that are fairly successful and take out 10 of the currently ranked.

Whats eevn more interesting are the ones that were so high in the countdown last month that are totally GONE!

The numbers ans such will be refined as time goes on. The FFD is in the middle of a redesign right now.

pushpills
03-02-2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 2 2005, 05:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 2 2005, 05:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Mar 2 2005, 04:23 AM

Whats eevn more interesting are the ones that were so high in the countdown last month that are totally GONE! [/b][/quote]
Right, because you're sending such a mix of traffic. If I'm converting 1:100 on a site with quality traffic, and so are you, but your also sending shitloads of blind clicks and other crap, tough to say what is converting on quality or on blind clicks....you may have your good traffic converting that program at 1:200 on average, but are sending it shit too...so it drops it down to 1:2400 altogether. You'd have to be sending each program an equal amount of traffic in an equal niches of eqaul quality and only be using a page full of niched text links that are running on a script. But that's stupid too because you could convert these people several times as well using site descriptions etc.

I'm all for the concept of comparing programs, but I have a feeling however it's being tracked is not the most accurate and helpful.

gonzo
03-02-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Mar 2 2005, 07:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Mar 2 2005, 07:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Mar 2 2005, 05:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Mar 2 2005, 04:23 AM

Whats eevn more interesting are the ones that were so high in the countdown last month that are totally GONE!
Right, because you're sending such a mix of traffic. If I'm converting 1:100 on a site with quality traffic, and so are you, but your also sending shitloads of blind clicks and other crap, tough to say what is converting on quality or on blind clicks....you may have your good traffic converting that program at 1:200 on average, but are sending it shit too...so it drops it down to 1:2400 altogether. You'd have to be sending each program an equal amount of traffic in an equal niches of eqaul quality and only be using a page full of niched text links that are running on a script. But that's stupid too because you could convert these people several times as well using site descriptions etc.

I'm all for the concept of comparing programs, but I have a feeling however it's being tracked is not the most accurate and helpful. [/b][/quote]
The mix of traffic is the same for each sponsor.

Course now if you want to post your numbers Id be interested in seeing those as well.

BTW your avatar is so BAD ASSED!
Now you can see why he was telling everyone how me and Mike AI ran like hell from him last year in Florida.

pushpills
03-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Mar 2 2005, 07:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Mar 2 2005, 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Mar 2 2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Mar 2 2005, 05:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Mar 2 2005, 04:23 AM

I'm all for the concept of comparing programs, but I have a feeling however it's being tracked is not the most accurate and helpful.
The mix of traffic is the same for each sponsor.

Course now if you want to post your numbers Id be interested in seeing those as well.

BTW your avatar is so BAD ASSED!
Now you can see why he was telling everyone how me and Mike AI ran like hell from him last year in Florida. [/b][/quote]
only if I saw how it was being sent could I possibly say it's a decent guide. there's more than 1 site in an affiliate program also. with the ratios being 1:800 and worse....nd not per site, I can't make any use of it. if you wnat to know some of my conversions, hit me up, I can tell you some of my good converters :)

DrGuile
03-02-2005, 10:50 AM
My personal take on it, even if nobody cares ;), is that I really dont care about conversions...

$ per click people, $ per click....
(and your own clicks, not the sponsor's of course )

Hell Puppy
03-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Are the conversion numbers based on outbound hits being counted or based on numbers being reported by the sponsor?

Sponsor numbers are worthless. Only number I'm really interested in from the sponsor is the size of the check.

gonzo
03-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 3 2005, 12:25 AM
Are the conversion numbers based on outbound hits being counted or based on numbers being reported by the sponsor?

Sponsor numbers are worthless. Only number I'm really interested in from the sponsor is the size of the check.
Ourbound hits are being counted.
Use the stats or don't. It doesnt matter to me.
Most of them arent sponsors and my ref code isnt up there either.

Personally...I use them to add a sponsor in the mix that I might have over looked.

Titan
03-03-2005, 04:40 PM
one of my top sponsors is pbcash and its no where to be seen lol .. good to see im the only one benefiting from them