PDA

View Full Version : New Processing ?

TheEnforcer
02-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Oprano is proud to announce its latest sponsor!

Merchant Boss.

http://www.merchantboss.com

This UK based company has entered the market as an online merchant technology platform and processor.

There range of tools and there utilization of Offshore Merchant Accounts gives you another choice in High Risk processing.

The solution is easy to implement and provides real-time secure credit card processing technology. The software provided is web based and easy to setup.

You can create a fully e-commerce enabled website in less than an hour and you don't need to learn any html programming or use any special programs.

There is no other solution where you can get access to cutting edge technology, the experience of successful internet merchants and tools which not only reduce your risks as a merchant but gives YOU the ability to increase sales.

Check out the new kid on the block
http://www.merchantboss.com

JoesHO
02-28-2005, 01:24 PM
Wow, sounds like a great company, we will have to look into them for our new paysites coming out .....

I think having multiple processors, and a variety of ways to pay, with a cascading billing script in place is the safest way to go.

so I am excited to hear about another outlet. :okthumb:

Newton
02-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Excellent news and Welcome :)

We will need an ad from Merchant Boss for the magazine, issue 2 of Sexines.

See sig ;)

Titan
02-28-2005, 03:12 PM
looks like an excellent program - and welcome to oprano guys

Almighty Colin
02-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Welcome :okthumb:

Red
02-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Looks like a great program.
Welcome to Oprano

Nickatilynx
03-04-2005, 03:43 PM
So I guess they can arrange for you an offshore merchant , and an offshore corp to operate it through...

Looks very very interesting . :)

TheEnforcer
03-04-2005, 05:10 PM
It certainly looks like a processing alternative to check out as it seems to have many intruiging aspects to it.

DrGuile
03-04-2005, 05:23 PM
Processing in different zones for the same URL will get your babies eaten by Satan...

Nickatilynx
03-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Mar 4 2005, 02:24 PM
Processing in different zones for the same URL will get your babies eaten by Satan...
I was thinking the same...

However what if you have comnplete new set ups..

like for instance...

Drguileiswelsh.com processing through Epoch owned by a corp in Nevada

and

Drguileiswelsh.net processing though merchantboss , and owned through an offshoore corp?

DrGuile
03-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 4 2005, 05:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 4 2005, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrGuile@Mar 4 2005, 02:24 PM

like for instance...

and

Drguileiswelsh.net processing though merchantboss , and owned through an offshoore corp? [/b][/quote]
That's fine. As long as the whois record match the company and region.

But now, for using those domains, you have a defamation lawsuit on your hand.

Nickatilynx
03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Mar 4 2005, 02:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Mar 4 2005, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 4 2005, 05:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DrGuile@Mar 4 2005, 02:24 PM

like for instance...

and

Drguileiswelsh.net processing though merchantboss , and owned through an offshoore corp?
That's fine. As long as the whois record match the company and region.

But now, for using those domains, you have a defamation lawsuit on your hand. [/b][/quote]
Ahh..so you admit being called Welsh is defamation!!!!

I would rent a cottage in Wales (prolly cause $1 a month cause no one wants to live in that shithole) and insist on being tried in accordance with Welsh law.

It is however a way round it , and a way to spread your eggs into other baskets.

Mike AI
03-04-2005, 06:02 PM
Anyone we know invovled with Merchant Boss? Their site is slick, and they certainly are offering wonderful products. (It would be nice to have merchant accounts ready to go when 3rd party processing gets yanked).

Any Oprano family members have experience with them?

Nickatilynx
03-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 4 2005, 03:03 PM
Anyone we know invovled with Merchant Boss? Their site is slick, and they certainly are offering wonderful products. (It would be nice to have merchant accounts ready to go when 3rd party processing gets yanked).

Nope...

Seem to be the new kid on the block.

Just became one of our sponsors here.

Based in UK.

Maybe we can get one of there guys onboard to post and maybe do a Q and A.?

Nickatilynx
03-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Time difference may work against us , but I am sure if questions were posted , answers would arrive :)

TheEnforcer
03-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I sent an e-mail and ICQ to the guy I talk to there so I imagine as soon as he gets either of them he, or someone else from the place, will come and answer questions for people. They aren't on quite the same clock we are so it might be a part of the night crew posting. :)

*KK*
03-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 4 2005, 03:03 PM

I guess you don't notice other people's crappy grammar or typos on their sites...

Not to be a wet blanket here, but board advertising does not a legitimate company make.

And for a company that's supposedly UK based, their site doesn't look like it was done with someone with a decent grasp of the English language. Maybe that's not important to some people, but if I were to go to my banks website and it was full of errors, I'd seriously wonder what else they were fucking up.

aeon
03-05-2005, 05:56 PM
I agree.

Not using spell check is almost as bad as hiring whores who advocate stealing recurrings. I wonder if CCbill and Paycom believe that? Does Paycom think if someone changes processors they should lose their recurrings?

Both webmasters and affiliates might want to know this...

*KK*
03-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 5 2005, 02:57 PM
I agree.

Not using spell check is almost as bad as hiring whores who advocate stealing recurrings. I wonder if CCbill and Paycom believe that? Does Paycom think if someone changes processors they should lose their recurrings?

Wow, you are stupid.

aeon
03-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 8 2005, 09:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 8 2005, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 5 2005, 02:57 PM
I agree.

Wow, you are stupid.[/b][/quote]
It's virtually impossible to take anyone who willingly partook in late night romantic rimjobs with that shaw dork seriously. That's like taking a meatholes tramp’s views on functionalism seriously.

When you find some time after the latest fucking mensa meeting...again - do you advise the people you represent to pull an adultcheck on their webmasters and clients?

*KK*
03-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 12:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 12:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 8 2005, 09:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 5 2005, 02:57 PM
I agree.

Wow, you are stupid.
It's virtually impossible to take anyone who willingly partook in late night romantic rimjobs with that shaw dork seriously. That's like taking a meatholes tramp’s views on functionalism seriously.

When you find some time after the latest fucking mensa meeting...again - do you advise the people you represent to pull an adultcheck on their webmasters and clients? [/b][/quote]
If you're going to try and sling mud at me, at least make sure it's got rocks in it.

The Shaw stuff is worn out like the condom your daddy was wearing the night you were conceived.

And Adultcheck wasn't a client of mine.

My opinions on resellers can be found by doing a simple search, I haven't changed them in years.

aeon
03-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 8 2005, 01:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 8 2005, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 8 2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 8 2005, 09:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 5 2005, 02:57 PM
I agree.

Wow, you are stupid.

When you find some time after the latest fucking mensa meeting...again - do you advise the people you represent to pull an adultcheck on their webmasters and clients?
If you're going to try and sling mud at me, at least make sure it's got rocks in it.

The Shaw stuff is worn out like the condom your daddy was wearing the night you were conceived.

And Adultcheck wasn't a client of mine.

My opinions on resellers can be found by doing a simple search, I haven't changed them in years.[/b][/quote]
How many posts does it take to get you to answer a simple fuckin' question? Is this what people pay you for, to dance around like a fuckin' white house press secretary?

Again..."do you advise the people you represent to pull an adultcheck on their webmasters and clients?"

Do you or don't you...? It's very fuckin' simple. You wanna slam on this advertiser here, let's see what you think...with your legs closed.

*KK*
03-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 8 2005, 01:39 PM
Do you or don't you...? It's very fuckin' simple. You wanna slam on this advertiser here, let's see what you think...with your legs closed.
Stop crying like a little girl.

If you want my advice you can do just like my clients and pay for it.

JoesHO
03-08-2005, 08:17 PM
aeon, you are a friggin dork, the way you always try to bash on women tells me you never got laid in life did ya....

your all bullshit anyway, always hiding behind a nick, never talking about what you do ( unless it is some made up fucking FANTASY YOU WATCHED ON DISCOVERY THE NIGHT BEFORE)

you are always negative and NEVER offer any god advice or help

just bullshit....

*KK*
03-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Mar 8 2005, 05:18 PM
aeon, you are a friggin dork, the way you always try to bash on women tells me you never got laid in life did ya....

your all bullshit anyway, always hiding behind a nick, never talking about what you do ( unless it is some made up fucking FANTASY YOU WATCHED ON DISCOVERY THE NIGHT BEFORE)

just bullshit....
Apparently he was an unproductive Adultcheck webmaster a couple of years ago.

aeon
03-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 8 2005, 05:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 8 2005, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Mar 8 2005, 05:18 PM

just bullshit....
Apparently he was an unproductive Adultcheck webmaster a couple of years ago.[/b][/quote]
Aww...this is cute. You have Joe standing up for you now so you don't have to actually answer. It's the idiot creampie romance. :inlove:

I was raised on a different AVS bitch, who didn't listen to whores telling them to steal from their webmasters.

JoesHO
03-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 07:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 8 2005, 05:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Mar 8 2005, 05:18 PM

just bullshit....
Aww...this is cute. You have Joe standing up for you now so you don't have to actually answer. It's the idiot creampie romance. :inlove:

I was raised on a different AVS bitch, who didn't listen to whores telling them to steal from their webmasters. [/b][/quote]
your all bullshit, I said it before, and will say it again...

all talk and no action....

funny thng is it always seems to be women you go after most, loser ... :moon:

aeon
03-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Mar 8 2005, 08:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Mar 8 2005, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 8 2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 8 2005, 05:29 PM

just bullshit....

I was raised on a different AVS bitch, who didn't listen to whores telling them to steal from their webmasters.

funny thng is it always seems to be women you go after most, loser ... :moon:[/b][/quote]
Do you even know what adultcheck did Mr. "I'm fuckin honesty"? You stupid motherfucker, you'd best get a history lesson before you jump into shit you know nothing about obviously.

Let me break it down for you, they decided to run offshore with 1000's of people's recurrings and not pay them. They didn’t cancel them or stop billing people...they kept billing them and not paying webmasters.

If this was a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or fuckin' asexual leprechaun, it's all the same. They pulled a globill/atherton, etc., but guess what...? They're still in business with ass kissers supporting their new projects. This miss high and fucking mighty you're defending has said she agrees with that decision...and then has the bitch balls to come slam a processor that hasn’t ripped anyone off.

Now you go back into that crusted globule of oatmeal you call a brain and rethink your statements. Do you want to be known as a supporter of thieves...?

Nickatilynx
03-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Adultcheck..????

Yeah , I made a fucking fortune milking there links list to hell. :)

You mean people were actually trying to get people to join adultcheck?

Shit , in 97/98 I was making 30-50k a mth just on the upsells from there and other AVSes LOL

Oh and as far as I know I don't think KK worked for them.

But lets see if they asked me as a consultant I would have said ,"Do what is best for Adultcheck"

WTF else would expect a consultant to advise???

"Give all your money to Green Peace" ????

JoesHO
03-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Mar 8 2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 8 2005, 07:50 PM

just bullshit....

Do you even know what adultcheck did Mr. "I'm fuckin honesty"? You stupid motherfucker, you'd best get a history lesson before you jump into shit you know nothing about obviously.

Let me break it down for you, they decided to run offshore with 1000's of people's recurrings and not pay them. They didn’t cancel them or stop billing people...they kept billing them and not paying webmasters.

If this was a man, woman, hermaphrodite, or fuckin' asexual leprechaun, it's all the same. They pulled a globill/atherton, etc., but guess what...? They're still in business with ass kissers supporting their new projects. This miss high and fucking mighty you're defending has said she agrees with that decision...and then has the bitch balls to come slam a processor that hasn’t ripped anyone off.

Now you go back into that crusted globule of oatmeal you call a brain and rethink your statements. Do you want to be known as a supporter of thieves...? [/b][/quote]
LOL women hater :nyanya:

Nickatilynx
03-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 08:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 08:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Mar 8 2005, 08:45 PM

just bullshit....

Now you go back into that crusted globule of oatmeal you call a brain and rethink your statements. Do you want to be known as a supporter of thieves...? [/b][/quote]
Reprehensible....but is it true?

Why didn't anyone sue?

Why hasn't there name really been dragged through the mud.

I vaguely remember something about them trimming unproductive webmasters...

Prolly a defence against people like me.

At one point 1 in 10 links on there sites liknk list page were mine.

And to be fair to them I don't think I earned $1000 from them in any month.

I was just bleeding the hits from it.

If it sends hits , somehow I can spam it :)

aeon
03-08-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 08:52 PM

But lets see if they asked me as a consultant I would have said ,"Do what is best for Adultcheck"
That's what I like about you...you're a fuckin' honest theif who doesn't try and hide it :hic:

TheEnforcer
03-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 11:57 PM

If it sends hits , somehow I can spam it :)
:pearl:

aeon
03-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 8 2005, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 8 2005, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 8 2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Mar 8 2005, 08:45 PM

just bullshit....

Now you go back into that crusted globule of oatmeal you call a brain and rethink your statements. Do you want to be known as a supporter of thieves...?
Reprehensible....but is it true?

Why didn't anyone sue?

Why hasn't there name really been dragged through the mud.[/b][/quote]
It's true...and their names are being dragged through the mud (aka the truth) and you're helping right now.

You sue someone in south america or where ever the fuck they ran off to.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 08:52 PM

That's what I like about you...you're a fuckin' honest theif who doesn't try and hide it :hic: [/b][/quote]
Why Thanks ;-))

and lately I must say I do find your posts interesting. If we all sat round agreeing with each other and sucking each others cocks , I'd leave the board. LOL

For the benefit of myself ( by then I wasn't personally affected by them so sorry to say I didn't pay attention) can you explain what happened.

I thought they merely threw some webmasters out of there program.

I knew nothing of them keeping recurs.

aeon
03-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 09:02 PM

They kept those recurrings and decided not to pay the people that sent them. Think of the goldmine...get 1000's of people to send you recurring joins and just decide to not pay them...

And oh yea...they kept billing those customers. This wasn't a program that just closed up shop. They got a handful of people to fuck over other webmasters, and offered others a bone (eg send X amount of sales to our non converting creatives and we'll pay you your recurrings - hllarious) You should take a look at the avs side of things sometimes.

Didn't ibill just say we'll pay you your recurrings if you send x amount of sales? Sounds fuckin' familiar...wonder where they learned that from?

aeon
03-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Where's that meathead Joe at now - is he volunteering at a battered woman's shelter?...or that kimmykim tramp? They should chime in here.

Anyone in their right mind would send traffic to this new processor before they would send to anything adult check is associated with...they've already proven what they'll do with your recurring income...

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 09:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 09:02 PM

They kept those recurrings and decided not to pay the people that sent them. Think of the goldmine...get 1000's of people to send you recurring joins and just decide to not pay them...

And oh yea...they kept billing those customers. This wasn't a program that just closed up shop. They got a handful of people to fuck over other webmasters, and offered others a bone (eg send X amount of sales to our non converting creatives and we'll pay you your recurrings - hllarious) You should take a look at the avs side of things sometimes.

Didn't ibill just say we'll pay you your recurrings if you send x amount of sales? Sounds fuckin' familiar...wonder where they learned that from? [/b][/quote]
Fuck man I didn't know that.

The only person I know who has any connection with Adult Check is WegCory , maybe he can shed some light from the Adultcheck point of view.

But , frankly , I believe you.

I've known you to be obnoxious and annoying , but always truthful. ;-)

Thats a multi million dollar result for them.

People are telling me in icq that you are right too.

And it does sound like Ibills MO too :(

aeon
03-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 09:22 PM
[he only person I know who has any connection with Adult Check is WegCory , maybe he can shed some light from the Adultcheck point of view.
Cory had nothing to do with it. If he did I would have raped him publicly. He did the best he could in a tough situation...better than I could have.

I respect him...and would deal with him. He shouldn't be associated with this.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 8 2005, 09:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 8 2005, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 09:22 PM
[he only person I know who has any connection with Adult Check is WegCory , maybe he can shed some light from the Adultcheck point of view.
Cory had nothing to do with it. If he did I would have raped him publicly. He did the best he could in a tough situation...better than I could have.

I respect him...and would deal with him. He shouldn't be associated with this. [/b][/quote]
I wasn't associating him with this in any way.

I thought he may know what the "Official" line was from Adultcheck however.

aeon
03-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 8 2005, 09:31 PM
I wasn't associating him with this in any way.

I thought he may know what the "Official" line was from Adultcheck however.
No worries...I wasn't implying that. I saw how hard cory tried to do the right thing so I don't want this to be associated with him. Good people got hit in the nuts because of these fuckin thieves. This piss is personal.

Now I want that bitch who supports this decision and had the audacity to slam a processor for spelling mistakes back in here.

BillPMB
03-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Aeon is 100% correct about AdultCheck. I recall vividly watching Paul Bakir (who was the cunt that owned it) betting 10 grand a hand at black jack in Vegas like it was shit for brains sipping Cristal outta the panties of a crack whore (draw your own conclusions))

1 in 10 on the AC links list Nick? You must have been in colusion with Green Guy, whom I believe still is with AC.

Adultcheck went south while I was asleep at the wheel, and when I came back to it, I had alot of Gold sites still sending to them, but no checks, no nothing. Just a shitload of webmasters I'd taught the AVS game back in the day, with simply a silent fuck you as a thanks.

Karma has a way of making things right they say. And, I've always believed in Karma (especially when you have da' facts ma'am)

Adultcheck, it's owners, and anyone who promotes them now, is a fucking crook. Those cunts belong under the jail for what they've done.

With all the site script kiddos that came about a few years ago that were cranking out 100s of sites a day for LL purposes? Do you realize how much traffic they stole?

An amazing in your face fucking. Legendary. One that will never be forgotten, forgiven, nor a non target for retribution.

I may be long of tooth, but that doesn't mean that they're still not extremely sharp.

:okthumb:

aeon
03-09-2005, 01:53 AM
Rest assured old man...what adultcheck did won't be forgotten as long as myself and others are around. Nor will the whores that suck them off be forgotten. period.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 11:40 AM
1 in 10 on the AC links list Nick? You must have been in colusion with Green Guy, whom I believe still is with AC.

What???

Umm as I ezplained , I "invented' the trick of building the worse AVS site in the world.The reason for it was in answer to this question I posed myself.

""Where can I get high quality traffic without a link back?"

Simple.

Build AVS sites.

Every surfer surfing an AVS link list has used a CC in order to be even on that list.

I tried it, it did great.

I was building loads of AVS sites a day.

I reached 10% of Adultchecks links when I had something like 800 sites on there list that had 8000 sites listed total.

This is in 97/98/99.

The surfer already had a membership , but once he bought one he would surf the adult check site and go look at the other sites he now had membership too.I had 10% of those.

Once he entered my site I had upsells out the ass.

I shared this trick with Meat , GG , Tommy and some others.

Meat told everyone so soon everyone was doing it. LOL

Again you must be rusty.....I did not build sites to get joins TO the AVS but to suck hits away from their existing members.

Adultcheck if I recalled changed their rules for what minimum content on the sites were, the first time they did this they allowed my crappy sites to stay.The second time they insisted I upgraded them.

As tyhis trick was by now sucked dry I didn"t bother.

I don't think I ever built a "Gold" site.

So basically...fuck you Bill.

When I do something iffy , I admit it.

As for GG still being on board there. Well he obviously had enough sites gaining sales to be left on board with AC.

What did you expect him to do?

Insist on being removed and lose his recurs too?

I sure as hell wouldn't have.

For the record , I have no AVS sites left as far as I know.

Weg Cory
03-09-2005, 01:20 PM
I realize I am far from a crowd favorite here, but here are my limited comments:

-I left the company beforehand. Further than that, AC is a company with a proven track record of insuring that current, as well as former, employees do not discuss the dynamics of the business. That is not a bad thing, they just run their business intelligently in concern with not allowing internal business concepts to become compromised. That said, I will never comment on their business. I will never give an opinion on how they run their business.

I worked for AC at a time that AC was in the midst of laying the groundwork for the Industry. I worked in close confines with those that used that money to go on and create bigger, bolder, more prosperous ventures. I know how, why, where and who. AC paid me well while I was there, and without them, I would not have the ventures and incredible job that I have today. That is a fact. So although AC is not popular with everyone, fact is, I started there and they allowed me the opportunity to learn things that, believe it or not, most people in this thread are clueless to. I am a loyal guy. I would never bad mouth a former employer. Ever. Pay attention and you will see that as much as I joke around, I take having class very serious.

----

Aeon, for the last time, is a webmaster. I have never, nor do I currently agree with the way that he comes after people, especially KK, whom has certainly helped me out from day 1; but, he is a very intelligent webmaster with viable business ideas. I know he makes money. I know this as fact. He knows I know this as fact. Some of the most successful people to date are rarely mentioned. I find it funny, and I know he does as well.

At times, I laugh because most of his post are humerous / witty. He has "attacked" me, but I have never cared. My policy is and remains, if you attack me, make it funny and have a point. He always seems to acocmplish both. In essence, I think people just need to lighten up and realize they are on the Internet.

That said, Nick, I really enjoy your attitude towards him posting his opinion. It certainly struck a chord with me. He has a lot to offer, as do a lot of people that may be deemed by the Oprano crowd as worthless. Being accepting of his very valid opinions can only serve Oprano well.

By reputation, I have thick skin. I have never minded a "hard" environment, so long as it is productive. You can call me a bitch, if my jump shot starts falling, we are all good.

This thread has about 5 people with a clue, which is actually a few more than usual. Not aimed at Oprano, but a general consensus of all boards when something of this gravity is posted.

Rolo
03-09-2005, 01:21 PM
So are sites using http://www.janerus.com/ those who continued working with AdultCheck? Or did they also take new clients after the "clean up"? :unsure:

BillPMB
03-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 08:41 AM

LOL! :moon:

I thought perhaps you were talking about more recent history rather than the golden years when you could spam the bajesus bells out of the link lists.

My bad Nick, sorry! :nyanya:

aeon
03-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 9 2005, 10:21 AM
I realize I am far from a crowd favorite here, but here are my limited comments:
I appreciate the words Cory but I think you know I could give two shits what these asswipes think. That being said, every time adultcheck gets brought up, you seem to inevitably get mentioned so I wanted to stop that shit before it started. It simply isn't fair to you and I won't be a party to perpetuating that kinda crap.

If these old scamsters deem you worthless/don't like you, consider that a medal of honort. I do.

BTW, if you ask for a hug, I'll knock your teeth down your fuckin' throat.

I saw that janerus thing a while back. I'm not really sure what it is other than it's part of the AC fuck people empire.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I realize I am far from a crowd favorite here

That is your perception.

I can honestly say I have no problem with you in the slightest and look forward to meeting you and having a drink. Of course mine will be coffee :)

I think a lot of these old animosities should be quoshed. Most of the participants have little memory of the events that caused them , or in fact , a false impression of what actually did occur.

I have also said I have no problem with aeon. None whatsoever. As far As I'm concerned he is a valued contributer here.Always putting in thoughts outside the "party line"

Oprano IS changing , and will contunue to do so.

We don't and won't have 20 will ya hit it threads.

We don't and won't have 20 threads created to cause drama.

We want to move wth this business to the next level. Yes there is a time for banter and argument , it is part of any community.

But with VISA etc etc I think there are enough problems facing us all.

Frankly I see people shying away from the old "lets cause drama ", "listen to me (see my post count , I am someone!)" and turning towards business.

Hell I picked on Juicy , everyone yawned. I don't need to be told twice LOL

I won't bring this dispute to the board again until it is resolved. People here are basically uninterested.I understand that.

I want all the previous baggage that may be being carried by people to be dropped.I carry very little baggage.I have a problem with Brad. Really its no big thing , we've never done business together and prolly never will. Thats pretty much it. I don't really feel the need to harrass him anymore.

Aga myself and Meat talk now. Its a good thing

I think the time for trial by webmaster board is passing.

Frankly if someone REALLY pisses me off now , I'll deal with it off board.

Why piss on a webmaster board?

I'd much rather hit someone with a writ (public documnet) and ensure everyone in his/her community is aware of his/her occupation by proliferating the reach of that public document. etc etc.Why fuck with someone on the web. This world is virtual , take it to the BM world.

Meat and Aga did it to me , to this day if you search for me , that writ comes up.:)

The internet changes rapidly .Webmaster bnoards outta change just as quick.

What really gets me is why no one , if these allegations over Adultcheck are true, hasn't sued.

Why hasn't someone called law enforcement and met with them , with a lawyer , and levelled a criminal allegation. I am sure Law Enforcement would happily investigate.

I fully intend to pursue that course of action against IBill within weeks. The amount they owe me warrants it.

Will I win? Will anyone get arrested? Prolly not. But it sure will make me feel better and will cause there smile as they spend my money to slip a little maybe :)

The web is slipping out of the days of the Wild Wild West.

Some of the clever gunfighters and bandits switched hats and became Marshalls.

Hell Would you believe I have just been asked to consult on Bulk Email to a major corp looking to stop it....poacher turned gamekeeper. Looks like it will pay just as well too ;-))

ah...well :)

aeon
03-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 11:02 AM
Why hasn't someone called law enforcement and met with them , with a lawyer , and levelled a criminal allegation. I am sure Law Enforcement would happily investigate.
Indictments don't happen overnight. I'm more than sure the authorities were bombarded with complaints.

Are you gonna sue someone in the west indies or panama btw?

gonzo
03-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Being a crowd favorite doesnt pay a house note...

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 9 2005, 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 9 2005, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 11:02 AM
Indictments don't happen overnight. I'm more than sure the authorities were bombarded with complaints.

Are you gonna sue someone in the west indies or panama btw? [/b][/quote]
Seriously , why not?

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB+Mar 9 2005, 10:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BillPMB @ Mar 9 2005, 10:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 08:41 AM

LOL! :moon:

I thought perhaps you were talking about more recent history rather than the golden years when you could spam the bajesus bells out of the link lists.

My bad Nick, sorry! :nyanya: [/b][/quote]
LOL.

Naw I never built AVS sites for the join.

Though I heard there was money to be made out of the Gold ones. Meat GG and Tommy tried to explain it to me once , but I was drunk I think.

aeon
03-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 9 2005, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 9 2005, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 9 2005, 11:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 9 2005, 11:02 AM

Are you gonna sue someone in the west indies or panama btw?
Seriously , why not?[/b][/quote]
Say you lose 3K a month in recurrings, it's gonna cost you a shitload more to try and get it back than you lost...and that's even hoping you'll win. If I remember correctly, AC announced people were fucked and then immediately slammed the lounge closed to all but tier 1 & 2 webmasters...adding to the difficulty of even proving you had shit in recurrings with them.

Doens't make much sense financially. Same reason no one went after globill, atherton (tho some people lost 100's of K's to that fucknut).

*KK*
03-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Frankly Nickster, your type of setup was what caused the changes over there from what I have gathered. As you mentioned, you leeched whateer traffic you could -- not that there was anything wrong with that at the time either, Lord knows that Tommy certainly did a good job teaching me to do the same lol --

Aeon is just a very easy person to push buttons on, almost too easy.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Fair point.

But as I said , with me with Ibill the number is getting to the level where it is well worth it.

Also for pure bastardness make an appointment through your lawyer with a high level cop.

Go in with all the stuff backing your claim. And the lawyer.

Make a formal accusation....

Its amazing the grief that causes.... :)

Cost to you , a good lunch with your lawyer and a couple of hundred bill..if the lunch is good the bill will prolly be waived.

;-))))

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 9 2005, 11:29 AM
Frankly Nickster, your type of setup was what caused the changes over there from what I have gathered. As you mentioned, you leeched whateer traffic you could -- not that there was anything wrong with that at the time either, Lord knows that Tommy certainly did a good job teaching me to do the same lol --

Fucking Tommy!!!

LOL

Weg Cory
03-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Nick,

I agree. My perception is likely tainted, but when I see people like CJ remark negatively about me, it causes a bit of bewilderment on my part. You begin to assume that you just aren't liked in a sweeping manner, as opposed to disagreed with. I hold no grudges.

In concern with Brad, I like the guy, both as a businessman and a person. I don't like to see him fire off on your vested interest no more than I "liked" seeing you do it to him. These anipathies from both angles are beyond me, as I do not know the origins outside of chaotic board post, which I accredit little validity to.

Lawsuits against an affiliate program or processor would be tough, even if located in the United States. At some point in the corporation's augmentation into financial success, better paid lawyers softened the judicial-justification merits. When you deal with most programs / succesful-corps, the business of asset protection at some point took over as the number two or three most financed dept.

Now, one major bullet in the defense arsenal is obvious, spend money. One point of contention in an affiliate setting forth a suit is, yep, financing. You Nick, likely can play ball with the former and latter, but most can't. That said, you are playing ball in paragraph 3.

Funny the way the legal system works isn't it?

BillPMB
03-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Before suing anyone, you might wanna read your processing agreement / contract with the 3rd party processor.

Most have you by the short hairs from the get go.

YEAH! FUCKING TOMMY! :rokk:

I wonder if he's still bombing around NYC with his muscle cars. I remember when he launched new york whores. It was EVERYWHERE on the AC links list.

aeon
03-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 9 2005, 11:29 AM

Whores generally think too much of themselves as you prove.

Aside from board entertainment you’re existence is absolutely meaningless to me. If you think I would lose even one minute of sleep if you ended up in a serial killer’s wood chipper, you’re dumber than I thought and that would be a fuckin’ accomplishment.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@Mar 9 2005, 11:50 AM
Before suing anyone, you might wanna read your processing agreement / contract with the 3rd party processor.

I wonder if he's still bombing around NYC with his muscle cars. I remember when he launched new york whores. It was EVERYWHERE on the AC links list.
A contract can be set aside if ciminal intent is alleged.

Weg Cory
03-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 9 2005, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 9 2005, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@Mar 9 2005, 11:50 AM

A contract can be set aside if ciminal intent is alleged. [/b][/quote]
Which brings us to paragraph 4 of my post :)

This thread is turning out to be pretty interesting.....

*KK*
03-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 9 2005, 11:53 AM
Whores generally think too much of themselves as you prove.

Aside from board entertainment you’re existence is absolutely meaningless to me. If you think I would lose even one minute of sleep if you ended up in a serial killer’s wood chipper, you’re dumber than I thought and that would be a fuckin’ accomplishment.
LOL, your place on the predictability meter is most definitely assured. If you were all that you seem to think you are, you'd be much better at either leaving the bait on the hook or dragging the fishermans arms out of their sockets when you run away from the boat.

BillPMB
03-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Mar 9 2005, 11:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Mar 9 2005, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@Mar 9 2005, 11:50 AM

A contract can be set aside if ciminal intent is alleged. [/b][/quote]
Alleged is the operative word though.

As Cory said (and said well), when you setup an affiliate program, or in this case a 3rd party processor. Your legal expenses are huge simply to cover every conceiveable angle in creating the perfect contractual agreement.

IBill burned up their bank. Then ran out of banks.

I'll bet you dollars for donuts that they're all setup nice and pretty with all the appropriate documentation to prove their was no criminal intent nor wrongdoing intended in any of this.

When you work in this business one of the first things you put away is your war chest.

Sidorino
03-09-2005, 03:48 PM
You may ask all your questions about MerchantBoss here.I`ll try to answer them all.

gonzo
03-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Sidorino@Mar 9 2005, 03:49 PM
You may ask all your questions about MerchantBoss here.I`ll try to answer them all.
You arent the MB contact we have.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Sidorino@Mar 9 2005, 12:49 PM
Told ya on the other board that Sidorino was a ...mole.... lol

;-))

TheEnforcer
03-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Sidorino@Mar 9 2005, 03:49 PM
No offense but we have no way of knowing whether you are an actual employee of Merchant Boss or are a thrid party webmaster that is a part of their agent program (per your link) until I hear back from our contact at Merchant Boss. I understand you wanting to make money with their program if that's the case (thrid party agent) but in their opening announcement thread it's only right to ensure that we our members get their questions asked from a Merchant Boss employee or someone they desigante as able to fully answer questions for them! (if that turns out to be you we'll be MORE than happy to pepper you with questions to check their services out!!) :)

aeon
03-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 9 2005, 12:17 PM
LOL, your place on the predictability meter is most definitely assured.
That coin has a flipside woman. After you get through rubbing your hooch and trying to figure out why the massengill isn’t working, you just might realize that. I wanted people to read this...loads of pageviews. That's for sure.

Sidorino, tell me where to send the invoice for all those pageviews.

aeon
03-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Add to my previous posts, get Cory posting here. I always read & am interested in what he posts. He's far more level headed than I'll ever be. You have dimwits who fall into DSMV categories running loose...encourage people with some brains to hang out here.

I'm off for the night. Save the pisses until I get back - toodles.

*KK*
03-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 9 2005, 02:39 PM
What? Trying to take stabs at me, cj, and the rest of the chicks that post here getting a tad more cumbersome since we don't get pissed off but actually laugh when your attempts fall flat?

LOL.

JoesHO
03-09-2005, 09:16 PM
your still a dork today too AEON!!! :bwave:

Weg Cory
03-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@Mar 9 2005, 12:37 PM

As Cory said (and said well), when you setup an affiliate program, or in this case a 3rd party processor. Your legal expenses are huge simply to cover every conceiveable angle in creating the perfect contractual agreement.

IBill burned up their bank. Then ran out of banks.

I'll bet you dollars for donuts that they're all setup nice and pretty with all the appropriate documentation to prove their was no criminal intent nor wrongdoing intended in any of this.

When you work in this business one of the first things you put away is your war chest.
"I'll bet you dollars for donuts that they're all setup nice and pretty with all the appropriate documentation to prove their was no criminal intent nor wrongdoing intended in any of this."

I agree 100%

Or you might have to sue multiple corps just to get to them. :)

In some ways, one must cherish the opportunity they got from the Wild West, take the money they might never have had, and ride off.

aeon
03-10-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 9 2005, 05:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 9 2005, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 9 2005, 02:39 PM
What? Trying to take stabs at me, cj, and the rest of the chicks that post here getting a tad more cumbersome since we don't get pissed off but actually laugh when your attempts fall flat?

LOL.[/b][/quote]
While you're working on your laureate candidacy by defending poor oppressed board whores all over the internet and sucking off thieves, you might notice the single bitch coming to protect your cyber honor is Joe; the only biped I know of who probably doesn't have reversible thumbs.

Mike AI
03-10-2005, 12:48 AM
Am I the only one who can feel the sexual tension in this thread?

:unsure:

aeon
03-10-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Mar 9 2005, 09:49 PM
Am I the only one who can feel the sexual tension in this thread?

:unsure:
Yer one sexy bitch, there's no denying that but I've gotta be on top. I just gotta drive ya know.

cj
03-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 10 2005, 12:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 10 2005, 12:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 9 2005, 05:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 9 2005, 02:39 PM

LOL.
While you're working on your laureate candidacy by defending poor oppressed board whores all over the internet and sucking off thieves, you might notice the single bitch coming to protect your cyber honor is Joe; the only biped I know of who probably doesn't have reversible thumbs. [/b][/quote]
yeah cause KK really needs help to defend herself against some anon loser whose only experience with women is the ones he pays to suck his shrivelled cock :rolleyes:

would you hate KK and I so much if you could afford us?! :yowsa:

run along dipshit, you bore me to tears.

PornoDoggy
03-10-2005, 01:45 AM
PornoDummy should read the little numbers at the bottom of the page ... that little 2 down there might mean something.

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by cj+Mar 9 2005, 10:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Mar 9 2005, 10:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 9 2005, 05:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 9 2005, 02:39 PM

LOL.
While you're working on your laureate candidacy by defending poor oppressed board whores all over the internet and sucking off thieves, you might notice the single bitch coming to protect your cyber honor is Joe; the only biped I know of who probably doesn't have reversible thumbs.
yeah cause KK really needs help to defend herself against some anon loser whose only experience with women is the ones he pays to suck his shrivelled cock :rolleyes:

would you hate KK and I so much if you could afford us?! :yowsa:

run along dipshit, you bore me to tears.[/b][/quote]
Weee...now it gets fun.

When I buy pussy, I buy quality pussy...so that naturally excludes you and obviously that kk tramp. Even that shaw dork realized if he was gonna buy a piece of ass, no reason to pay for stinky hooch. Give every dog his due.

I'm far from anon, I just don't tell whores my business :stout:

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Mar 9 2005, 10:46 PM
PornoDummy should read the little numbers at the bottom of the page ... that little 2 down there might mean something.
He worked for them. I don't think he was around when AC went into uber thief mode & I know he didn't have anything to do with it, but I know he was there during the ACpay clusterfuck for awhile.

I felt for the guy & was impressed at how he handled being stuck in a fuckin maelstrom - he was the sounding board essentially, on that shitty forum they had.

He really shouldn't even be associated with this in all honesty.

cj
03-10-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 9 2005, 02:50 PM
Nick,

I agree. My perception is likely tainted, but when I see people like CJ remark negatively about me, it causes a bit of bewilderment on my part. You begin to assume that you just aren't liked in a sweeping manner, as opposed to disagreed with. I hold no grudges.
that's the problem when you say shit about people behind their back ... you never know who they know and who is listening.

at least I've made it clear publicly that I think you are useless as tits on a bull and that if your intelligence was half the size of your ego you'd be a genius.

but hey ... if you need to slag my friends and I off to people privately and act bewildered publicly to make yourself feel better, go ahead.

it seems you care more about what I think of you than I care what you think of me.

:zzz:

aeon
03-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by cj+Mar 9 2005, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Mar 9 2005, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 9 2005, 02:50 PM
Nick,

that's the problem when you say shit about people behind their back ... you never know who they know and who is listening.

at least I've made it clear publicly that I think you are useless as tits on a bull and that if your intelligence was half the size of your ego you'd be a genius.

but hey ... if you need to slag my friends and I off to people privately and act bewildered publicly to make yourself feel better, go ahead.

it seems you care more about what I think of you than I care what you think of me.

:zzz:[/b][/quote]
People dont' care about whores. Put your tampon away and realize you're existence is relegated to simply being fucked with. In your case, having a stink tunnel that's essentially worthless, you have to be fucked with in other ways because no one will waste the time or money to contaminate themselves by breeding with you.

I doubt this guy said anything behind your back. You're such a little high school bitch by even bringing up the concept of "behind your back".

Now I have to help someone start a christian dating site...keep the yeast infections going until I get back.

cj
03-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 01:49 AM
Weee...now it gets fun.

When I buy pussy, I buy quality pussy...so that naturally excludes you and obviously that kk tramp. Even that shaw dork realized if he was gonna buy a piece of ass, no reason to pay for stinky hooch. Give every dog his due.

I'm far from anon, I just don't tell whores my business :stout:
from the way you are sucking cory's cock, are you sure its pussy you are buying?

I'm sure if you wanted his dick in your ass you would only have to ask ....

but for now, you have gotten enough of my attention. further attempts to waste my time will be billed to your credit card ... along with the triple sized butt plug and the cream to remove the rash left by the mexican tranny hooker.

:moon:

Hell Puppy
03-10-2005, 02:31 AM
CJ's giving me a full on chubby...

aeon
03-10-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 9 2005, 11:32 PM
CJ's giving me a full on chubby...
She's a tramp man. If you wanna fuck her, just ask. It's not like she's gonna say no.

Don't grovel, it's embarrassing.

TheEnforcer
03-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Just so everyone knows Sidorino IS able to talk for Merchant Boss. Any questions and you can feel free to ask him!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled piss! :P

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by cj+Mar 9 2005, 11:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cj @ Mar 9 2005, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 9 2005, 02:50 PM
Nick,

:zzz: [/b][/quote]
I don't know you. I did your radio show once, you seemed nice enough.

Can you extend your claims? Specifically, the behind the back portions. I am highly interested. Provide back up to these claims. My reputation is pretty solid and your attempts to dismember it in random post are a sure indication that "you do not care." If you are rambling about my ICQ with Joe regarding the situation with Nick and Gonzo, then you are a far cry from accurate. I ICQ'd Joe in an attempt to resolve things. I know and like Joe, and he effectively helped out; hence my ICQ's with Nick.

Why exactly am I "useless?" What have I done to your "mates?" Why not allow them to personally tell me so that I can apologize?

Where are the rest of them? Those that hate me? Why aren't the other big, successful names throwing me to the "kangaroos?" Where are they? Oh, I know, talking about my uselessness on ICQ or in the secret Oprano lynching forums. It must be a "hoot!"

Who was "listening" when I thought I could get away with "slagging?" Was I posting in secret threads with Bradshaw? Did someone hear me ICQing? I shall be mnore careful in the future!

As far as my intelligence is concerned, I sleep fine at night. I am not one to post vulgarity on a board to make an effective point. Furthermore, please point out specifically in this thread where I made a point that was not intelligent. For that matter, quote me from other Oprano threads.

Put my idiocy on display with hard-evidence.

You seem to put your high intellect on display in your post. Lets break it down shall we?

I'm sure if you wanted his dick in your ass you would only have to ask ....

along with the triple sized butt plug and the cream to remove the rash left by the mexican tranny hooker

from the way you are sucking cory's cock, are you sure its pussy you are buying?

How can one compete with generic beer, good 'ole boy faggot accusations? And to think I would even entertain a battle of wits with you. I am out of my league pending I fire off some "negro and fried chicken" slurs. Damn me, I am just not that witty.

I live in a world of facts, not schizophrenic delusions. Don't come at me with your higher than mighty claims, make a case.

If not, crawl in a hole. Your post resembles that of an 11 year old biggot. You do not intimidate me in the slightest. Fact is, I never did anything to you.

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 09:37 AM
How can one compete with generic beer, good 'ole boy faggot accusations? And to think I would even entertain a battle of wits with you. I am out of my league pending I fire off some "negro and fried chicken" slurs. Damn me, I am just not that witty.
I can help with that aspect of witty...but that's the spirit buddy. Throw in some more profanity tho, gets these hags worked up quicker.

:salute:

BillPMB
03-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 10:04 AM
Throw in some more profanity tho, gets these hags worked up quicker.
Diet Coke through the nose and on the desk, keyboard, hands = bad

fusker!

Don't mind CJ, door whacking and bitch slapping women in Oz is just foreplay I'm told.

:okthumb:

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 01:16 PM
My icq is lighting up. Seems people are really interested in this portion of the thread now.

Can't wait for those facts.

I will keep forwarding out the link, I would want no one to miss this.

Every now and then, I like to play ball.

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Huh? WTF.

What is this all about?

To freshen my mind I just Reread my Icq logs with Cory.

Synopsis:

Cory thinks Oprano is a tough crowd. I agree.

We have no axe to grind with each other personally.

Though we don't know each other personally , maybe Cory on matters to do with Oprano should deal with me as others here and him don't seem to get on.

We both look forward to having drinks together.

Shake hands...the end......

However ....

I know CJ and have since most of GFY were in Elementary School.

She is not one to pick fights for the sake of it.

We have our differences now and then.However ,that being said. I would do business with her {shudders} on credit , On her word, in a heartbeat, everyday.

In fact she was my first pick as a mod here.

I enjoy her company and she is welcome to stay at my house anytime she is in Canada.

She is IMHO one of the smartest webmasters on the web.

And I have always found her to be of the highest integrity and honesty in both word and deed {unlike me:)}

She additionally has experience with some of the best "crews" on the web , and knows everyone that basically MADE this business on a personal level.

Can someone explain what this row is about????

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 10:18 AM
Huh? WTF.

What is this all about?

Synopsis:

Though we don't know each other personally , maybe Cory on matters to do with Oprano should deal with me as others here and him don't seem to get on.

However ....

We have our differences now and then.However ,that being said. I would do business with her {shudders} on credit , On her word, in a heartbeat, everyday.

I enjoy her company and she is welcome to stay at my house anytime she is in Canada.

And I have always found her to be of the highest integrity and honesty in both word and deed {unlike me:)}

She additionally has experience with some of the best "crews" on the web , and knows everyone that basically MADE this business on a personal level.

Nick,

I think she is probably a real nice person.

I am commenting stictly on two of her last post regarding me personally.

All I want is her to validate her claims.

I would like to post here more to be honest, but to hell with it, lets get this out of the way first.

*KK*
03-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 10 2005, 10:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 10 2005, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 09:37 AM
I can help with that aspect of witty...but that's the spirit buddy. Throw in some more profanity tho, gets these hags worked up quicker.

:salute: [/b][/quote]
I get it, you're still trying for the Leykis 101 diploma! Again.

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 10:17 AM
My icq is lighting up. Seems people are really interested in this portion of the thread now.
That right there deserves a fuckin' bump.

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 10:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 10:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 09:37 AM

:salute:
I get it, you're still trying for the Leykis 101 diploma! Again.[/b][/quote]
How does shaw semen taste? Are you pimping the VOD from the thieves at AC - does NATS listen to your advice and have the stop paying affiliates link in the control panel? They should pay you extra for the pageviews...I want a piece of that action. You rambling around alone would never get this exposure for theives.

Do you charge by the hour btw - occasionally I like to slam an old crack whore dry pussy. I have to be really drunk tho...

*KK*
03-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 10:35 AM
How does shaw semen taste? Are you pimping the VOD from the thieves at AC - does NATS listen to your advice and have the stop paying affiliates link in the control panel? They should pay you extra for the pageviews...I want a piece of that action. You rambling around alone would never get this exposure for theives.

Do you charge by the hour btw - occasionally I like to slam an old crack whore dry pussy. I have to be really drunk tho...
For someone who's a self proclaimed bibliophile, your creative writing and grasp of English as a language you might one day be able to butcher a little less pathetically, really stand out.

The fact that you can't manage to string together some sort of witty repartee as opposed to the exceptionally juvenile nonsense that you've posted lately is really sad.

I'm going to buy you a thesaurus for your birthday.

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory+Mar 10 2005, 10:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Weg Cory @ Mar 10 2005, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 10:18 AM
Huh? WTF.

What is this all about?

Synopsis:

However ....

Nick,

I think she is probably a real nice person.

I am commenting stictly on two of her last post regarding me personally.

All I want is her to validate her claims.

I would like to post here more to be honest, but to hell with it, lets get this out of the way first. [/b][/quote]
OK... lets clear the air then! LOL

I think everyone is a poopy bum and smells really bad!!!!

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 10:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 10:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 10 2005, 10:35 AM

For someone who's a self proclaimed bibliophile, your creative writing and grasp of English as a language you might one day be able to butcher a little less pathetically, really stand out.

The fact that you can't manage to string together some sort of witty repartee as opposed to the exceptionally juvenile nonsense that you've posted lately is really sad.

I'm going to buy you a thesaurus for your birthday.[/b][/quote]
Bump...

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 01:44 PM
BREAK!!!!!

---- now , when I say "Break" I want a good clean break.. :)

Please note...this thread is a great example of "cross pissing".

We have the cory/CJ piss developing , whilst also being able to watch Aeon and KimmyKim cross swords..

This has the makings of a classic ladies and gentlemen perhaps an Epic!! :)

thank you...

Ladies and gentlemen...start pissing..!!

Fine time I chose to post this thread

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=17185

LOL

*KK*
03-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Those fairys in your garden made you do it, didn't they?

aeon
03-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 10:45 AM
BREAK!!!!!

---- now , when I say "Break" I want a good clean break.. :)

Please note...this thread is a great example of "cross pissing".

We have the cory/CJ piss developing , whilst also being able to watch Aeon and KimmyKim cross swords..

This has the makings of a classic ladies and gentlemen perhaps an Epic!! :)

thank you...

Ladies and gentlemen...start pissing..!!

Fine time I chose to post this thread

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=17185

LOL
I've got cory's back and this twat you all suck off, kimmykim, can't even understand a quarterly fuckin' report , aside from supporting theft and blowing off loser webmasters what the fuck are you dorks following her around for - from shaw's board:

Match.com and uDate only pulled in 48 million dollars last year together, as their parent company reported on their latest Edgar filing. This is fact, Interactive Corp is a publicly traded company, so they deal in real figures instead of just I heards.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/040510/iaci10-q.html

...you all trust yer financials with companies this idiot pimps for - damn I love porn...

*KK*
03-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Poor little aeon. So many aliases, so little time. What a pathetic life you must lead, when attempting to cross words with your betters leads you to the state you are in today.

aeon
03-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 11:03 AM
Poor little aeon. So many aliases, so little time. What a pathetic life you must lead, when attempting to cross words with your betters leads you to the state you are in today.
One alias...me - when you're stumbling around trying to figure out financial reports, you can think about me...even down's kids don't post links that make them look life fools.

Consider it a gift. Stupid people are great. It's even better when they're whores...It's almost like watching an electrocution.

BTW, do you support stealing affiliates rebills...it's obvious you can't understand financials...have some fuckin' dignity and admit your stupidity. Not much will be expected of you..believe me.

Peaches
03-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 02:18 PM
Huh? WTF.

What is this all about?
I haven't stepped into this YET, but from what I can see, cj made some comments about Cory and he's asked her back them up with facts :) Since she's in the upside down part of the world, I'm sure when she has sun, we'll see her response.

As for the aeon/KK piss - KK is handling herself quite well and I'm learning all kinds of nifty new phrases from both of them to use in real life rows with guys I date :rokk:

aeon
03-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Mar 10 2005, 11:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Mar 10 2005, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 02:18 PM
Huh? WTF.

What is this all about?
I haven't stepped into this YET, but from what I can see, cj made some comments about Cory and he's asked her back them up with facts :) Since she's in the upside down part of the world, I'm sure when she has sun, we'll see her response.

As for the aeon/KK piss - KK is handling herself quite well and I'm learning all kinds of nifty new phrases from both of them to use in real life rows with guys I date :rokk:[/b][/quote]
You'd best back out of this hilljack. You’re making wegcash look bad enough as it is. Go back to giving the darkies smokes and sammiches for their votes and attending klan rallies.

BillPMB
03-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 10 2005, 11:12 AM
I'm learning all kinds of nifty new phrases from both of them to use in real life rows with guys I date :rokk:
Oh they haven't even scratched the surface yet Peaches!

You sperm gurgling butt gash!

You're so friggin old I bet you have testicle dandruff!

Oh yeah! Do you wear that tie to keep the foreskin from flappin' over yer ears?

:nyanya:

Peaches
03-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB+Mar 10 2005, 03:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BillPMB @ Mar 10 2005, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 10 2005, 11:12 AM
I'm learning all kinds of nifty new phrases from both of them to use in real life rows with guys I date :rokk:
Oh they haven't even scratched the surface yet Peaches!

You sperm gurgling butt gash!

You're so friggin old I bet you have testicle dandruff!

Oh yeah! Do you wear that tie to keep the foreskin from flappin' over yer ears?

:nyanya: [/b][/quote]
You're turning me on, Bill!!!! :inlove:

aeon
03-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Mar 10 2005, 11:19 AM
You shouldn't drink and post old man...you aren't smart enough. For some idiotic reason he likes you're inbred ass...

Makes no sense to me - I want the video of you being gang raped.

edit: Now go do that drunk running idiocy you spout off about - hashers are even more of morons than these people.
/edit

Sidorino
03-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Mar 10 2005, 08:02 AM
Just so everyone knows Sidorino IS able to talk for Merchant Boss. Any questions and you can feel free to ask him!!!

..So,I think they`ve already spoken with ya... :awinky:

TheEnforcer
03-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Sidorino+Mar 10 2005, 02:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sidorino @ Mar 10 2005, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Mar 10 2005, 08:02 AM

..So,I think they`ve already spoken with ya... :awinky: [/b][/quote]
Yes, Flint sent me an ICQ last night.

JoesHO
03-10-2005, 03:24 PM
http://www.ownedprone.com/bouncingboobs..gif

*KK*
03-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 10 2005, 11:19 AM
You shouldn't drink and post old man...you aren't smart enough. For some idiotic reason he likes you're inbred ass...

edit: Now go do that drunk running idiocy you spout off about - hashers are even more of morons than these people.
/edit [/b][/quote]
Just how small can one man's penis really be, I wonder.

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 01:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Peaches@Mar 10 2005, 11:19 AM

/edit
Just how small can one man's penis really be, I wonder. [/b][/quote]
I will show you mine sometime.

Sidorino
03-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Very interesting top..It`s important to remember that everything started from e-commerce ...LOL =)))

gonzo
03-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Sid--

I asked Flint this a few weeks ago. But since your volunteering to be the mouthpiece Ill ask you. [Yeah Im re hijacking the thread]

What kind of trouble am I going to get in with Visa...[or CCBill/Epoch for that matter] if I choose to process with you?

Is this a potential downside?

Mike AI
03-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory+Mar 10 2005, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Weg Cory @ Mar 10 2005, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM

/edit
I will show you mine sometime. [/b][/quote]

The stripper in ATL already told us!!

JoesHO
03-10-2005, 05:38 PM
How fast is the money deposited into our account after you recieve the payment from Visa or your processing bank? so how long in total from the time one of my customers makes a charge until I see the money?

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI+Mar 10 2005, 02:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mike AI @ Mar 10 2005, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM

/edit
I will show you mine sometime.

The stripper in ATL already told us!! [/b][/quote]
LOL

Can I have "setup like a bowling pin" for $500?

-----

It should be mentioned that KK intimately touched (translation: stole, for those that have never attended a strip club with KK) the stripper for hours after.

*KK*
03-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 02:48 PM
It should be mentioned that KK intimately touched (translation: stole, for those that have never attended a strip club with KK) the stripper for hours after.
Hey, it's not my fault she liked me better than you Cory. ;)

Try hitting the Cheetah with MFM, he gets all the cute shot girls.

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Strip Clubs?

Don't drink the water , it'll FUCK YOU UP!!

;-))

*KK*
03-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 03:09 PM
Strip Clubs?

;-))
I've heard it makes grown men roll on the floor in VIP whilst covered in some sort of strange Tequila Rose shots, can anyone confirm?

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Thats bad...

BUT!!!...... then the state of some people that have to be rolled into a Porsche after what started out with the intent of being "just a quiet dinner" the next day...

;-)))

OK... fair dues...I had to be carried to the car the night before. ..

And that pink stuff stains..

And Cheryl was buying those shots , 100 shots at a time...

and...lol.....

*KK*
03-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Ah, yes, now we're in agreement. The whole incident was all Cheryls fault!

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 03:35 PM
Ah, yes, now we're in agreement. The whole incident was all Cheryls fault!
Brilliant!!!!

I mean..yes , yes it was... lol

:)

Nickatilynx
03-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 03:34 PM
Thats bad...

BUT!!!...... then the state of some people that have to be rolled into a Porsche after what started out with the intent of being "just a quiet dinner" the next day...

;-)))

OK... fair dues...I had to be carried to the car the night before. ..

And that pink stuff stains..

And Cheryl was buying those shots , 100 shots at a time...

and...lol.....
And before anyone asks....

It may sound like I left the Bar incredibly inebriated and drove home.

Well let me reassure everyone ..... that I HAD to , I could barely walk!!!!

j/k

;-))

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 03:09 PM
Strip Clubs?

;-))
I am ready for a Montreal strip club.

KK, I have done that Cheetah's think with MFM. You are still in a league of your own.

Michael had to use force to get you out. :)

JoesHO
03-10-2005, 07:17 PM
sidorino can you answear my question please? it is a few posts back now before the lap dances started :D

TheEnforcer
03-10-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm asuming he's in the UK as well so might not be available until tomorrow. I'll let Flint know he's got a couple questions in the thread.

*KK*
03-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 03:52 PM
You are still in a league of your own.

LOL, Michael is the guy that I picked up a lot of pointers from I should mention ;)

I'll never forget the first time I went to Ricks with him, Grimm, Noah, Sig, MiniMatt, and the rest of the NOLA crew. I think at one point I had every stripper in the place trying to sit in my lap at the same time ;)

Brandon's Granny
03-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Harlot!!!!!

:)

aeon
03-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Bring up titty bars and it kills a perfectly good piss.

I hate all of you.

Dravyk
03-10-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory+Mar 10 2005, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Weg Cory @ Mar 10 2005, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 03:09 PM
Strip Clubs?

;-))
I am ready for a Montreal strip club.[/b][/quote]
Aw, crap! Don't ever say Montreal strip club to me!!

... Last time I was in one of those I ended up half naked!

... in the middle of the stage! :butt:

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Mar 10 2005, 08:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Mar 10 2005, 08:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 06:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Mar 10 2005, 03:09 PM
Strip Clubs?

;-))
I am ready for a Montreal strip club.
Aw, crap! Don't ever say Montreal strip club to me!!

... Last time I was in one of those I ended up half naked!

... in the middle of the stage! :butt: [/b][/quote]
Man, I keep hearing these stories plus Nick says he is buying the Lattes and we are going shopping........I gotta get up there!

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 03:52 PM

LOL, Michael is the guy that I picked up a lot of pointers from I should mention ;)

I'll never forget the first time I went to Ricks with him, Grimm, Noah, Sig, MiniMatt, and the rest of the NOLA crew. I think at one point I had every stripper in the place trying to sit in my lap at the same time ;) [/b][/quote]
I am ashamed to admit this, but he finally said he gave up on teaching me.

He said I was a lost cause.

*KK*
03-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Weg Cory+Mar 10 2005, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Weg Cory @ Mar 10 2005, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 06:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 03:52 PM

I'll never forget the first time I went to Ricks with him, Grimm, Noah, Sig, MiniMatt, and the rest of the NOLA crew. I think at one point I had every stripper in the place trying to sit in my lap at the same time ;)

He said I was a lost cause. [/b][/quote]
Yes, that was apparent in Atlanta, wasn't it?

I'm going to take your Indian replacement to Christie's when we're in Phoenix. I'm pretty much allowed to do whatever the fuck I want to there, especially when I bring in boatloads of webmasters with money during the Forum ;)

Weg Cory
03-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 06:31 PM

I'm going to take your Indian replacement to Christie's when we're in Phoenix. I'm pretty much allowed to do whatever the fuck I want to there, especially when I bring in boatloads of webmasters with money during the Forum ;) [/b][/quote]
That is actually the benefit to my new outsourced Indian board personality.

He can be trained easier and is only $500 a month for a full personality.

aeon
03-10-2005, 11:38 PM
You faggots are having a fuckin’ cocktail party.

Let me interject and bring things back to the topic, adult check & the whores that support them are fuckin' thieves.

Feel free to go back to circle jerking now.

*KK*
03-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:39 PM

Let me interject and bring things back to the topic, adult check & the whores that support them are fuckin' thieves.

Oh, look. A village in Texas has lost its idiot.

JoesHO
03-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 06:31 PM

I'm going to take your Indian replacement to Christie's when we're in Phoenix. I'm pretty much allowed to do whatever the fuck I want to there, especially when I bring in boatloads of webmasters with money during the Forum ;) [/b][/quote]
I worked there back when it was tiffanys ... :D

aeon
03-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:39 PM

Oh, look. A village in Texas has lost its idiot.[/b][/quote]
How many loads did you take in Dallas?

It's just a fuckin coincidence you speak of Texas...some repressed anger for being tossed out for a fresher whore?

*KK*
03-10-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:48 PM

It's just a fuckin coincidence you speak of Texas...some repressed anger for being tossed out for a fresher whore?
No. It's not a coincidence. It's on a shirt, centered around a pic of G W Bush, your President. I bought it at the flea market on Venice boardwalk.

aeon
03-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:48 PM

No. It's not a coincidence. It's on a shirt, centered around a pic of G W Bush, your President. I bought it at the flea market on Venice boardwalk.[/b][/quote]
Damn woman...to just think of it - throwing away all self respect. Rolling around with some tubby fuck & astroglide and then waking up to realize the benz & Louis Vuitton went to a $7 dollar an hour piece of ass. Apparently because she had a fresher pussy...to look in the mirror and realize; my hooch just wasn’t good enough no matter how I publicly degraded my very being.

I would shoot myself.

*KK*
03-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Mar 10 2005, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Mar 10 2005, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 08:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:48 PM

No. It's not a coincidence. It's on a shirt, centered around a pic of G W Bush, your President. I bought it at the flea market on Venice boardwalk.
Damn woman...to just think of it - throwing away all self respect. Rolling around with some tubby fuck & astroglide and then waking up to realize the benz & Louis Vuitton went to a $7 dollar an hour piece of ass. Apparently because she had a fresher pussy...to look in the mirror and realize; my hooch just wasn’t good enough no matter how I publicly degraded my very being.

I would shoot myself. [/b][/quote]
You shoot yourself up, that's for sure. Because I can't for the life of me think of a reason why someone like yourself, who presents themself as an expert on everything, can't come up with anything more original, more witty, more worthy of parrying, than you.

Christ, I'm headed out to some red carpet porndig in a half hour, I'd be willing to bed the girls that do anal can carry on a more varied and stimulating conversation than your idea of a slam.

Weg Cory
03-11-2005, 12:01 AM
I see the thread is back on track!!!!

aeon
03-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 09:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 08:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Mar 10 2005, 08:48 PM

I would shoot myself.
You shoot yourself up, that's for sure. Because I can't for the life of me think of a reason why someone like yourself, who presents themself as an expert on everything, can't come up with anything more original, more witty, more worthy of parrying, than you.

Christ, I'm headed out to some red carpet porndig in a half hour, I'd be willing to bed the girls that do anal can carry on a more varied and stimulating conversation than your idea of a slam.[/b][/quote]
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000530AZ.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's your friend...have fun!

*KK*
03-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 09:02 PM
Nah, I'm thinking about strippers and porn chicks now.

Weg Cory
03-11-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by *KK*+Mar 10 2005, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Mar 10 2005, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Weg Cory@Mar 10 2005, 09:02 PM
Nah, I'm thinking about strippers and porn chicks now. [/b][/quote]
Story of my life!

Nickatilynx
03-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Mar 10 2005, 09:00 PM
I'd be willing to bed the girls that do anal
hmmm Miss Freud , your slip is showing ;-)))

Sidorino
03-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Mar 10 2005, 02:39 PM
How fast is the money deposited into our account after you recieve the payment from Visa or your processing bank? so how long in total from the time one of my customers makes a charge until I see the money?
The payments are weekly,with a one week delay.So all the money from purchases made from 7th March (monday) till 14th would be transeferred to ya on 17th (Sunday)..And further, money would be transferred to you every tuesday.That`s it.One of important features of MB system is its Banking section,where you can manage your funds and set the payment terms as well.All payments are processed in 24h.