PDA

View Full Version : 24

TheEnforcer
02-28-2005, 04:39 AM
I'm watching the 1st season of 24 on DVD right now and I'm about 2/3 of the way through and I can't help but hope that Jack's daughter and wife get whacked!! What an annoying fucking family. They both drive me nuts. generate no sympathy as characters at al. The show is incredible other than the fact that jack's wife and daughter just make you cheer for the bad guys to at least get lucky and off them!! LOL I really enjoy the guy running for pres. as he's a real stand up guy but his wife is annoying as all hell too! How these two can be married to women like that is beyond me. One bad aspect of the writing of the show is the handling of the spouses and kids. They generate more disgust than sympathy. I remember reading a preview of an upcoming season of 24 and sayng it can count on jack's daughter annoying the shit out of you all season long and now I know why that critic wroote that!! :P

gonzo
02-28-2005, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 28 2005, 04:40 AM
I'm watching the 1st season of 24 on DVD right now and I'm about 2/3 of the way through and I can't help but hope that Jack's daughter and wife get whacked!! What an annoying fucking family. They both drive me nuts. generate no sympathy as characters at al. The show is incredible other than the fact that jack's wife and daughter just make you cheer for the bad guys to at least get lucky and off them!! LOL I really enjoy the guy running for pres. as he's a real stand up guy but his wife is annoying as all hell too! How these two can be married to women like that is beyond me. One bad aspect of the writing of the show is the handling of the spouses and kids. They generate more disgust than sympathy. I remember reading a preview of an upcoming season of 24 and sayng it can count on jack's daughter annoying the shit out of you all season long and now I know why that critic wroote that!! :P
Fuck 24.

Sopranos
Deadwood
The Sheild

grimm
02-28-2005, 06:16 AM
ive watched every season of 24, and i wont watch this season, my suspension of disbielief only goes so far. i need jack bauer to die

Peaches
02-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Feb 28 2005, 07:17 AM
ive watched every season of 24, and i wont watch this season, my suspension of disbielief only goes so far. i need jack bauer to die
Yeah, he was on one of the late night talk shows and said something like "America can only tolerate one guy having so many bad days" :P

That said, I still love the twists and turns! Every season has done something to surprise me and I like that.

HoneLynn
02-28-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 28 2005, 02:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 28 2005, 02:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 28 2005, 04:40 AM
Fuck 24.

Sopranos
Deadwood
The Sheild [/b][/quote]
The new season of Deadwood is starting March 6 and the Shield starts March 15. It is going to be interesting. No more strike team and Glenn Close is the new captain. I just can't imagine Mackey not having his team.

gonzo
02-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Feb 28 2005, 10:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Feb 28 2005, 10:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 28 2005, 02:21 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 28 2005, 04:40 AM
Fuck 24.

Sopranos
Deadwood
The Sheild
The new season of Deadwood is starting March 6 and the Shield starts March 15. It is going to be interesting. No more strike team and Glenn Close is the new captain. I just can't imagine Mackey not having his team. [/b][/quote]
So much for watching that season 3 box set I just bought!

JoesHO
02-28-2005, 10:24 AM
I like 24, I have never seen an episode of The Sopranos, or deadwood , or the Shield.

I like original CSI
Law and Order CI
Law and Order SVU

gonzo
02-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 28 2005, 10:25 AM
I like 24, I have never seen an episode of The Sopranos, or deadwood , or the Shield.

I like original CSI
Law and Order CI
Law and Order SVU
Joe you would like Vic Mackey....

Hes bald and hes corrupt!

HoneLynn
02-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 28 2005, 07:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 28 2005, 07:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by HoneLynn@Feb 28 2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 28 2005, 02:21 AM
Fuck 24.

Sopranos
Deadwood
The Sheild
The new season of Deadwood is starting March 6 and the Shield starts March 15. It is going to be interesting. No more strike team and Glenn Close is the new captain. I just can't imagine Mackey not having his team.
So much for watching that season 3 box set I just bought! [/b][/quote]
Stop whining. I didn't write anything that you can't see on the previews. :P

gonzo
02-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Feb 28 2005, 10:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Feb 28 2005, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 28 2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by HoneLynn@Feb 28 2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 28 2005, 02:21 AM
Fuck 24.

Sopranos
Deadwood
The Sheild
So much for watching that season 3 box set I just bought!
Stop whining. I didn't write anything that you can't see on the previews. :P [/b][/quote]
I see shes fiesty too!

I left Acevado winning a primary, Vick and the boys by a dumpster full of money and the gay negro getting a blanket party.

I cant wait to crack this box!

JoesHO
02-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 28 2005, 07:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 28 2005, 07:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Feb 28 2005, 10:25 AM

I like original CSI
Law and Order CI
Law and Order SVU
Joe you would like Vic Mackey....

Hes bald and hes corrupt! [/b][/quote]
:inlove: I have heard many times that I would like both the Sopranos, and the Shield

( wich one is Vic mackey in?)

HoneLynn
02-28-2005, 10:52 AM
hehe, I have been called worse :awinky:

Oops. I forgot to Quote gonzo. Geez. Note to self. Never, ever post before morning coffee.

VooMan
02-28-2005, 11:55 AM
I was getting bored with 24, but this season has been good. I 110% agree though, that all scenes with his daughter in the past were nothing more than aggravating filler. haha

I can't wait for the Shield to start up again! :okthumb:

SykkBoy
02-28-2005, 02:35 PM
fuck all y'all
Nip/Tuck will be back soon.....
then I'll have to fucking tivo House, MD