PDA

View Full Version : Contest Time!

Nickatilynx
02-26-2005, 11:52 AM
I want to get something like this going on...

First we need a button for Oprano Webmasters to fly proudly on there sites.

Designers if you have any ideas lets see them.

I think Oprano could offer a great prize for the best of one.We could have like a $200 paypal reward for the best , or something else.What do you think?

Something different and classy , to show that you are family and fly with pride on your sites.

I would then like to offer awesome prizes to the highest referrers on a weekly basis.

Good idea , or moronic???

Gonzo and I talked about it and thought we'd throw it out there.

Peaches
02-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Which sites? Most of us have sites for surfers, not webmasters. For instance, there's not a single site of mine I could have an Oprano banner on unless you wanted a bunch of surfers looking for free sex here :awinky:

Nickatilynx
02-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 26 2005, 08:58 AM
Which sites? Most of us have sites for surfers, not webmasters. For instance, there's not a single site of mine I could have an Oprano banner on unless you wanted a bunch of surfers looking for free sex here :awinky:
Good point...which Gonzo and I discussed.

However if the button made it clear it was for webmasters etc .

I was amazed recently with some discussions with people that they had no idea Oprano existed.

They knew gfy said they read it occasionally , but they had no idea there was a more civilised board out there.

They have never posted.

What made Netpond and YNOT grow , was without a doubt the fact that there was so many sites , surfer sites with links to boards.

Hell thats how I found YNOT.

What I am saying is precisely what we do with surfers every day.

Lets get them here and then we can "filter" the traffic.

The right button will be the first step of the filtering system.

:)

HoneLynn
02-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Hmmm that could work.

sarettah
02-26-2005, 12:32 PM

Yug
02-27-2005, 04:31 AM
I think its a good idea ... surfers in general actaully have no idea or concept at the behind the scenes business that goes on in the online adult internet industry. Having a clever banner to oprano that perhaps mentions 'adult webmaster board' or something that really dosen't appeal to normal surfers would work well.

what dimensions did you have in mind for a banner? just the usual 120x60 ?

Hell Puppy
02-27-2005, 05:29 AM
Ok, if you're gonna do it, do it right.

Everything that is old is new again....do an Oprano toplist for the surfers. You'll automatically be able to syphon off the webmaster and wanna-be webmaster from it just like the old days from Ynot with Superlinks.

Just let me know what time the list is updated each day so I know what time to set the hitbot to run. :P