PDA

View Full Version : Prostock are you a scammer as well

gonzo
02-25-2005, 10:11 AM
The only time Ive ever seen you post consistantly is to promote some of your stuff....content and domains. Now you come back around here to response to me looking for content.

Given that state of the business and the 2257 issues... I check out all the people that I potentially could do business with. So I make a morning run thru the Zoo and heres what I find.

Prostock, im waiting for my money...still

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youre starting to really piss me off dude.
You better pop up on icq soon telling me just just WU'd my money.
I dont want to hear any more excuses, i dont care about your problems with whoever you have problems with. Send me my fucking money now.

Hey Bat , you wont get paid. Ive never seen 1 man come up with so many dam excuses. He told me in MArch that he had sent me a $4k wire.... 2 months later he said it hadnt arrived cause his bank was just real slow. Hes told me LITERALLY 10 times " Money will be there today "

I actually tried buying a hardcore scene from him. 90 % of the pics were blurry and orande. Totally unusable. And the video... OH MY GOD... all i saw was a guys ass , never even saw the girl. Was like a gay video
[this one was posted by Rubberless Joe of Amacontent who himself hasnt sent Evil Chris the money he won in the Pick Em Contest]

have had about the same, but with content.
DVDs sent .. ah no, we have problems with UPS
about 2 months later i received the DVDs

i cant load the content from about 3 of the DVDs. I told him to upload them and make it available for me ... still waiting for about 50 scenes (i bought and paid in March 04)

i heard too many excuses from that guy. I guess you heard some of them, too:

- got i vurus and lost everything
- we have problems with UPS
- Wife will send everything tomorrow

.. bla bla
bump

i want to know too...
where is MY fucken $$$?????

yes i sent you the wrong wire info (because i never received a wire at my current bank).. but you have had ample opportunity to pay me by paypal like you said you would 8/20.

all i hear is problem after problem after problem.. i really don't care.. i would just like my money.
prostock i have seen on awi as well selling premade paysites with content, thats all he does is build up paysites with content, so i guess we can label him as a scammer. his gf/wife or whatever designs too. sometimes she is on thinkreel ready to answer design answers

damn scammers.

And you want to sell me content after you spam on my board?
In summation it looks to me from this thread that
1. You cant pay the orignial producers of the content in a timely manner
2. You cant ship good without a lengthy delay and when they arrive they are unusable.

I'd suggest that you stop advertiising/spamming resources until you are able to correct these problems.

Oh and congradulations. Youve made it on the GBU list as our first BAD content provider.

Anthony
02-25-2005, 10:37 AM
What does him being Filipino have anything to do with it?

sarettah
02-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM
Well you know those fucking brown skin asian flips can't be trusted.....

:nyanya:

JoesHO
02-25-2005, 10:45 AM
is he in the philipines? how do you know he is pinoy Anthony?

Anthony
02-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM

:nyanya: [/b][/quote]
When Nick gets up, you can ask him what I say about Pinoys.

Anthony
02-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 25 2005, 07:46 AM
I thought he was a white boy myself.

MaDalton
02-25-2005, 10:51 AM
i noticed that as well - along with his bad spelling skills and his ability to piss of his customers in a minute when he's in a bad mood.

gonzo
02-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM
Sauce for the goose!

Nickatilynx
02-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Feb 25 2005, 07:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 25 2005, 07:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM

When Nick gets up, you can ask him what I say about Pinoys. [/b][/quote]
Similar to pikeys. LOL

"Don't trust 'em"

But one thing I'll say for a pinoy , they do have natural rythme!!! And they sure can cook pork!!!!!

;-)))))

Racism from around the world....LOL... my Chinese friends tell me they are "the niggas of Asia"

;-))))

Anthony
02-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 25 2005, 08:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 25 2005, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM

When Nick gets up, you can ask him what I say about Pinoys.
Similar to pikeys. LOL

"Don't trust 'em"

But one thing I'll say for a pinoy , they do have natural rythme!!! And they sure can cook pork!!!!!

;-)))))

Racism from around the world....LOL... my Chinese friends tell me they are "the niggas of Asia"

;-)))) [/b][/quote]
Niggs of the orient. It all fits in.

We can dance, and we can barbeque.

I fit right in Compton.

grimm
02-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM

:nyanya: [/b][/quote]
fucking little island people are sneaky;)

Lizzie
03-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Feb 25 2005, 07:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 25 2005, 07:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Feb 25 2005, 07:46 AM
I thought he was a white boy myself.[/b][/quote]
He is a white boy, just lives over there. His name is Jimmy Carter, he used to be a prostock bike racer from Florida:)

MaDalton
03-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Lizzie+Mar 9 2005, 12:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lizzie @ Mar 9 2005, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 25 2005, 07:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Feb 25 2005, 07:46 AM
I thought he was a white boy myself.
He is a white boy, just lives over there. His name is Jimmy Carter, he used to be a prostock bike racer from Florida:) [/b][/quote]
hmm, is he also into peanuts?

Newton
03-09-2005, 10:21 PM
This doesnt bode well