PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Double Anal.

JizBiz
02-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Theres a certain way that many have been getting into yahoo's backdoor. Yes, the wonderful backdoor.

If you pay for yahoo submissions or are actively seeking BETTER yahoo rankings then you may want to read this. I have known about this for a little while and practice it on my blogs, but until yesterday its use wasnt widely known to the public.

To sum it all up.

Yahoo has added a feature to My Yahoo that lets you add in your favorite rss feeds. You simply login to My Yahoo and go to my yahoo home, there you can add an rss feed to monitor from your account. "So what ?". you ask. Well when you add an rss feed to my yahoo whether it is an indexed site by yahoo or not they send the spider out to see it.

So whats this mean?

You can create an rss feed for your new sites and have them indexed and listed by yahoo in as fast as 3 days. This isnt going to ensure you that you have high ranking but it will ensure you that your brand new site is indexed faster then you would have had it done even if you paid!! Also for some reason yahoo seems to place some importance to sites that are syndicated (supply rss feeds).

Now if your somewhat handy with rss and you can read BETWEEN the lines of what i just said.

You can build a constantly updating, constantly spidered, and constantly listed site for yahoo. And have it included and sending hits in a matter of days. I have 3 sales on a domain that is only 1 week old today. And all hits from the engines. Now thats a fast index!

HoneLynn
02-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Interesting. Very interesting.

Nickatilynx
02-25-2005, 11:49 AM
This tip is soooooooooooooo fucking good , I nearly deleted the thread!!

Inabon
02-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 25 2005, 08:50 AM
This tip is soooooooooooooo fucking good , I nearly deleted the thread!!
you should have casue that backdoor is bound to be closed.

JizBiz
02-25-2005, 04:06 PM
This technique hit one of the top mainstream SEO sites early in the week, its pretty widely known now because of this.

I wouldnt just spew a golden secret like this for absoulutely no reason..heh

Might as well take advantage of it before all the mainstream clowns wear it out. :okthumb: