PDA

View Full Version : Sexines hits the net next week!

gonzo
02-22-2005, 09:06 PM
We really havent hyped this enough because Newton like to be like the Wizzard of Oz and hide behind the curtain but Im going to have to mention it now.

The first issue of Sexines is about to be released. This is a coopertive project with Newton and Oprano and in association with our good friends at Klixxx.

What the hell is Sexines?

Sexines is a pdf based magazine which is geared toward toward both new webmasters as well as comprehensive industry coverage for all.

Newton has been giving Nick and I a sneak preview for the last few weeks and I have to tell you that Sexines has an entirely different look of any publication thats out there.

The difference between this magazine and the print ones is the hyperlinks. The surfer has to be on his machine to read Sexines [unlike the other print mags] so those links will get more traffic.

As an advertiser you will see a lot more traffic to your program sign ups because the webmaster will be able go right to your sites.

I wont spoil the big surprise but only say keep your eyes open next week for the launch. Its free and something you wont want to miss!

Of course if your interested in advertising in this new dynamic please contact our Director of Advertising .... The Enforcer.... advertising@oprano.com

Newton
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Gonzo you are too kind :) It is I who am honoured to be working alongside such cool people who support Oprano. My gratitude goes out to you all :)

The magazine is completely FREE and in its first incarnation 48 pages :)

All sponsors on Oprano, whether you have a text/button/banner ad will get free advertising in the magazine and space is assured for you :) Please speak to The Enforcer about this.

From Issue 2 onwards we are also selling both the front and back covers for the magazine.

There is a resource section coming as well, however there is a slight change in how the normal resources are listed; any advertiser should have client recommendations that can, and will be, checked to assure the readers who has a reputable background.

If you want something listed or have any ideas, please dont hesitate to post what you would like to see in there or contact sexines@oprano.com.

The Oprano forum already has a content/writers/seo traffic/webmaster help and assistance area which are open for questions and answers with many more coming.

There will be a lot of new things over the next couple of months, which I am sworn to secrecy on, but it is very exciting indeed.

If you wish to book any advertising please do so early, as this goes fast!

The specs for the rates and design elements for advertising is contained within http://www.oprano.com/sexines.pdf

Onwards and upwards and please remember links can be included in the articles/submissions/ads if accepted :okthumb:

Yug
02-23-2005, 07:57 AM
I can hardly WAIT to see what it looks like ... I'm practically wetting my pants in anticipation.

Almighty Colin
02-23-2005, 09:02 AM
I heard there will be nude pics of CJ.

Newton
02-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks guys, I think it looks extemely nice indeed and I for one can't wait for the launch, as to there being nude pics you will have to wait and see :).

TheEnforcer
02-23-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@Feb 23 2005, 09:03 AM
I heard there will be nude pics of CJ.
One could only hope!! :P

Nickatilynx
02-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Oh it looks really really good...

And I'm hard to impress.

:)

jessevalentine
02-24-2005, 12:09 PM
[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7]
i am new to this board but i like its style...looking forward to a new zine...another way to learn and build traffic..thx..

gonzo
02-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by jessevalentine@Feb 24 2005, 12:10 PM
[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7]
i am new to this board but i like its style...looking forward to a new zine...another way to learn and build traffic..thx..
Have you checked out our Content Forum?