PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, Fuck what you are looking for in a mate

Anthony
02-22-2005, 11:10 AM
Getting a true answer to this one is going to be a good one.

My ex was Miss British Columbia, a runner up for Miss Canada, tall, pretty, long legs and had an awesome body.

I overlooked alot that bit me in the ass almost 3 years later. Things like pettiness, laziness, and outright vindictivness.

What have any of you overlooked to be with someone you thought was your perfect match?

Peaches
02-22-2005, 11:17 AM
I thought I wanted someone who worked hard. Found out there's such a thing as working TOO hard. That's what caused the end of my last "This is the one" :(

JoesHO
02-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Hmmm, REAL good question, Anthony

I think it is hard in todays society to find the perfect mate, we now live in a disposable society.

As people evolve, and needs change, it is sometimes easier to just say ah fuck it it was a fun ride.

Or heaven forbid hard times befall a relationship and then it seems so many people are willing to find it easier to go out on their own again and re start .

I think that what a person looks for in a perfect mate now, may change drasticaly in 5, 6 , 10 yrs etc...

and familiarity always breeds complacantcy as well so I think the only way to know is to ride the ride and be true to yourself, as well as caring for the partners needs/wishes as well

almost like a party, it is not possible to tell if it was a success or not until it is over.

VooMan
02-22-2005, 11:48 AM
In my younger days I overlooked a lot of things that annoyed me, more because I was young and stupid and she was "hot." :rolleyes:

Nowadays, the pendulum has swung in the completely opposite direction and my bullshit tolerance meter red-lines at about 3 rpm's. hahaha

gonzo
02-22-2005, 11:50 AM
I look for a jar of mustard and that htey buy their own damn dresses.

Anthony
02-22-2005, 11:52 AM
You know, it's the part where I didn't listen to my mates that bother me.

Thankfully, I don't have them all over this thread telling me, "I told you so".

Nickatilynx
02-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I don't think you should overlook anything.

I , as you know , am a cynical picky bastard.

And try ,when sober , to see life as it is ,well as close to reality as I can get.

I therefore celebrate the alledged "faults" in my friends as much as I celebrate their alledged "strengths"

This usually works very well. However with certain women the rose colored glasses effect comes into play.

The rose coloured glass effect is also directly linked to the "best pussy I have ever had effect".

ie...she is TOTALLY not a good thing ...but you don't see that..because its """best pussy I have ever had ".

The good thing is this period where as Sting said "Every little thing she does is magic" lasts approximately a year or so.

Therefore the key is WAITING that long.....

There is also...

In my case there is still something to be said as well for treating your "life partner" as you would a friend. With the same tolerance patience and understanding. Lord knows I need it!!! :)

But then of course , you know me , I can pretty much forgive a woman anything if she has a fine ass!!!!!! ;-)))

Anthony
02-22-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 22 2005, 08:55 AM
I don't think you should overlook anything.

I , as you know , am a cynical picky bastard.

And try ,when sober , to see life as it is ,well as close to reality as I can get.

I therefore celebrate the alledged "faults" in my friends as much as I celebrate their alledged "strengths"

This usually works very well. However with certain women the rose colored glasses effect comes into play.

The rose coloured glass effect is also directly linked to the "best pussy I have ever had effect".

ie...she is TOTALLY not a good thing ...but you don't see that..because its """best pussy I have ever had ".

The good thing is this period where as Sting said "Every little thing she does is magic" lasts approximately a year or so.

Therefore the key is WAITING that long.....

There is also...

In my case there is still something to be said as well for treating your "life partner" as you would a friend. With the same tolerance patience and understanding. Lord knows I need it!!! :)

But then of course , you know me , I can pretty much forgive a woman anything if she has a fine ass!!!!!! ;-)))
A nice round juicy ass.

Yes, I suffer from the same illness. :)

Well, I last a little over 2.4 years or so. No contact with the ex now over a month. Shut off old cell phone, the works.

It's a learning experience, I try not to bring my faults from the last, and not suffer the faults I received again.

Nickatilynx
02-22-2005, 12:10 PM
The new one is hot...like fuego too ;-)))

note - Nickatilynx is not expressing an opinion on the Ex for the following reasons :
a.) You may get back together still.
b.) Nickatilynx introduced you two

Anthony
02-22-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm like the younger brother that doesn't listen. I know.

It's over. Seriously. I'll email you why.

Anthony
02-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 22 2005, 08:30 AM
Hmmm, REAL good question, Anthony

I think it is hard in todays society to find the perfect mate, we now live in a disposable society.

As people evolve, and needs change, it is sometimes easier to just say ah fuck it it was a fun ride.

Or heaven forbid hard times befall a relationship and then it seems so many people are willing to find it easier to go out on their own again and re start .

I think that what a person looks for in a perfect mate now, may change drasticaly in 5, 6 , 10 yrs etc...

and familiarity always breeds complacantcy as well so I think the only way to know is to ride the ride and be true to yourself, as well as caring for the partners needs/wishes as well

almost like a party, it is not possible to tell if it was a success or not until it is over.
Excellent post Joe.

You always surprise me on how eloquent you can be. It's a good thing. ;)

Newton
02-22-2005, 12:48 PM
I tend to favour brains, sharp wit, wicked sense of humour, easy going, no shrill voice, honest, loves to flirt, warm, good heart, voluptuous and very sensual.

My ex wanted to change me, and i told her to leave as she was like her mother, so it was "beep beep ... you're taxi is here babe" of course they only tell you that shit afterwards lol

There is only one thing I ask in return; I don't want to be changed, I like being a sick, evil, twisted, logical psychopathic sociopath on one side of the coin and a hopeless romantic with the perfect english gentlemen on the other who opens doors and will light your cigarette.

It takes a lot to piss me off, but wanting to change me is not an option!

I love my freedom :)

HoneLynn
02-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 22 2005, 08:51 AM
I can buy my own dresses. Can you send the car and driver for me?

DaddysGirl
02-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 11:11 AM

My ex was Miss British Columbia, a runner up for Miss Canada, tall, pretty, long legs and had an awesome body.

I overlooked alot that bit me in the ass almost 3 years later. Things like pettiness, laziness, and outright vindictivness.

What have any of you overlooked to be with someone you thought was your perfect match?
Lust and infatuation disguise themselves as love so you ignore the red neon sign above their head saying LOSER or BAGGAGE then when the lust wears off, the sign becomes as big as a billboard and you get out.....

2 shots of tequila and repeat. lol

Anthony
02-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by DaddysGirl+Feb 22 2005, 11:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaddysGirl @ Feb 22 2005, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 11:11 AM

Lust and infatuation disguise themselves as love so you ignore the red neon sign above their head saying LOSER or BAGGAGE then when the lust wears off, the sign becomes as big as a billboard and you get out.....

2 shots of tequila and repeat. lol [/b][/quote]
Grey Goose and Redbull.

My cure for everything.

*KK*
02-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Building a relationship is like building a house. You have to take the time to make sure all the beams are straight and level. Otherwise if you have a roof truss that is 1/16 of an inch pointed too high, by the time you get to the end of the house, you've got a roof truss that's sticking up thru the damn roof, and you can hang a flag off it.

It's not impossible to fix the beam, especially if you catch it before you get too far along. But it's also not easy to do and I think that a lot of people just give up and go rent an apartment lol

BillPMB
02-22-2005, 02:47 PM
That's a difficult question Ant. You'll get a different answer from most everyone.

For me, open, honest communication is a must. You gotta listen with your head, and fall in like before you fall in love.

Falling in like makes marriages last 50 years.
Falling in lust makes alimony and child support payments that last pretty long too.

Overly attractive women have never tickled my fancy. I like fun girls with an easy laugh that like to fall asleep watching old movies with their head on my shoulder.

(then I can get back to work!) :)

Peaches
02-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 22 2005, 03:47 PM
Building a relationship is like building a house. You have to take the time to make sure all the beams are straight and level. Otherwise if you have a roof truss that is 1/16 of an inch pointed too high, by the time you get to the end of the house, you've got a roof truss that's sticking up thru the damn roof, and you can hang a flag off it.

It's not impossible to fix the beam, especially if you catch it before you get too far along. But it's also not easy to do and I think that a lot of people just give up and go rent an apartment lol
:pearl:

Peaches
02-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@Feb 22 2005, 03:48 PM
For me, open, honest communication is a must. You gotta listen with your head, and fall in like before you fall in love.

Falling in like makes marriages last 50 years.
Falling in lust makes alimony and child support payments that last pretty long too.
Another :pearl:

aeon
02-22-2005, 03:01 PM
They're all whores. Western society has engrained the conept of using snatch for leverage. Realize you can get, or if that fails, buy top shelf pussy anywhere. Remember that, treat them as whores and you'll not be sitting around trying to figure out "what the fuck just happened".

I said before, needs a repost:

Women are all lovey and sweet until the shit hits the fan, then you'll see a level of absolutely sinister evil and malice even satan himself would cringe in the face of.

The minute you trust a woman is the minute you're doomed.

JoesHO
02-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Feb 22 2005, 11:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Feb 22 2005, 11:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Feb 22 2005, 08:51 AM
I can buy my own dresses. Can you send the car and driver for me? [/b][/quote]
Grey Poupon?

Anthony
02-22-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:02 PM
They're all whores. Western society has engrained the conept of using snatch for leverage. Realize you can get, or if that fails, buy top shelf pussy anywhere. Remember that, treat them as whores and you'll not be sitting around trying to figure out "what the fuck just happened".

Women are all lovey and sweet until the shit hits the fan, then you'll see a level of absolutely sinister evil and malice even satan himself would cringe in the face of.

Wow.

So you play for the other team or what?

HoneLynn
02-22-2005, 03:18 PM
"The thing about it is, marry your best friend. That's the best pal you'll ever have and if it is your spouse, you've got it made" A quote from my aunt who has been married 56 years, taken from a newspaper story on my parents who have been married 50 years.

Or as BillPMB says, you have to fall in like first. I agree.

Peaches
02-22-2005, 03:20 PM
My brother actually married a girl 5 years ago who had been one of his best friends since they were 13 (they are 39 now). It took them a while to figure it out, but it's fun to look through their old pictures and see them growing up together :)

Nickatilynx
02-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn@Feb 22 2005, 12:19 PM
"The thing about it is, marry your best friend. That's the best pal you'll ever have and if it is your spouse, you've got it made" A quote from my aunt who has been married 56 years, taken from a newspaper story on my parents who have been married 50 years.

ummm could get kinda gay....

HoneLynn
02-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:02 PM

Someone needs a hug :agrin:

DaddysGirl
02-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 03:02 PM

Bitter Bob, is that you?? lol

We are not all whores, just as all of you arent dogs/players/pigs/assholes

Peaches
02-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 22 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 22 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They're all whores. Western society has engrained the conept of using snatch for leverage. Realize you can get, or if that fails, buy top shelf pussy anywhere. Remember that, treat them as whores and you'll not be sitting around trying to figure out "what the fuck just happened".

The minute you trust a woman is the minute you're doomed. [/b]
A quote from another thread seems appropriate here:

<!--QuoteBegin-VooMan@Feb 22 2005, 01:24 PM
I have found that people respond or react to others based on mood. I think that the "vibes" you give off have a lot to do with how people behave around you. I don't think it's a conscious thing either. You can think I'm crazy if you like, but I have seen it in action too many times to be able to discount it. :)[/quote]

:awinky:

Anthony
02-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 22 2005, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 22 2005, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HoneLynn@Feb 22 2005, 12:19 PM

ummm could get kinda gay.... [/b][/quote]
Yah, not like we haven't cuddled or anything.

aeon
02-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Feb 22 2005, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Feb 22 2005, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:02 PM

Someone needs a hug :agrin:[/b][/quote]
You have nice boobs...I'm game.

aeon
02-22-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by DaddysGirl+Feb 22 2005, 12:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaddysGirl @ Feb 22 2005, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Feb 22 2005, 03:02 PM

We are not all whores, just as all of you arent dogs/players/pigs/assholes[/b][/quote]
Says the bitch plastering her bikini pictures all over message boards for traffic...

Whores rule.

Anthony
02-22-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 22 2005, 12:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 22 2005, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by DaddysGirl@Feb 22 2005, 12:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Feb 22 2005, 03:02 PM

Says the bitch plastering her bikini pictures all over message boards for traffic...

Whores rule. [/b][/quote]
Sad that in real life she wouldn't give you the time of day?

aeon
02-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DaddysGirl@Feb 22 2005, 12:26 PM

Whores rule.
Sad that in real life she wouldn't give you the time of day?[/b][/quote]
Well slappy...who exactly is whining about their ex?

Tell her how much you love her...I'm sure it'll help :)

BillPMB
02-22-2005, 03:35 PM
I have to agree with Aeon on this one though, hugs from women with nice boobs beats the shit out of a blowjob from a women with buck teeth. :)

aeon
02-22-2005, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM
BTW - she aint gonna fuck you either.

Go get em' Don Juan. :okthumb:

Anthony
02-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 22 2005, 12:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 22 2005, 12:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DaddysGirl@Feb 22 2005, 12:26 PM

Whores rule.
Well slappy...who exactly is whining about their ex?

Tell her how much you love her...I'm sure it'll help :) [/b][/quote]
You don't know me fucktard.

I hurt your feelings huh? Slappy? Hahahaha.

One can tell alot by how people post. It must suck to be old, ugly, and hung like a newborn.

Anthony
02-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 22 2005, 12:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 22 2005, 12:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM

Go get em' Don Juan. :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
Damn.

When did you start hating on women?

When they got pissed you couldn't last or couldn't get it up?

Or is this anger directed at the ones that laughed at you when you dropped your pants?

aeon
02-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Feb 22 2005, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 22 2005, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM

Damn.

Or is this anger directed at the ones that laughed at you when you dropped your pants?[/b][/quote]
See slappy, you confuse indifference with hatred. You're ex is probably out fucking some kong dong while you're trying to protect the honor of board chicks that wouldn't even waste time you with. Keyboard chivarly eh?

Entertainment isn't hatred :stout:

Anthony
02-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 22 2005, 01:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 22 2005, 01:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 22 2005, 12:33 PM

Damn.

Or is this anger directed at the ones that laughed at you when you dropped your pants?
See slappy, you confuse indifference with hatred. You're ex is probably out fucking some kong dong while you're trying to protect the honor of board chicks that wouldn't even waste time you with. Keyboard chivarly eh?

Entertainment isn't hatred :stout: [/b][/quote]
You are on the wrong track fucktard. I broke up with my ex, not the other way around. I hope she finds someone else. That's the difference between you and me.

I attack anyone who attacks me and mine. Daddy's Girl is a relative newbie to boards, and pissing, while I just spank your little round ass all over the place.

Another glaring difference. I don't hate women. Why don't you just get it over with, switch to the other team? It's obvious you suck cock, we all know you love the taste of it, we know you gargle.

Just do it. A good hard cock up your ass might make you feel better about yourself.

DaddysGirl
02-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 22 2005, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 22 2005, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by DaddysGirl@Feb 22 2005, 12:26 PM

Whores rule. [/b][/quote]

What, you dont like my pictures???? lol

VooMan
02-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+Feb 22 2005, 03:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ Feb 22 2005, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
A quote from another thread seems appropriate here:

<!--QuoteBegin-VooMan@Feb 22 2005, 01:24 PM
I have found that people respond or react to others based on mood. I think that the "vibes" you give off have a lot to do with how people behave around you. I don't think it's a conscious thing either. You can think I'm crazy if you like, but I have seen it in action too many times to be able to discount it. :)

:awinky: [/b][/quote]
Wow, Peaches brought me over from another thread!

I wonder if I spent more time thinking about what I was trying to say, that maybe I could have even had a pearl. B)

grimm
02-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+Feb 22 2005, 12:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 22 2005, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Feb 22 2005, 12:02 PM

Wow.

So you play for the other team or what? [/b][/quote]
honesty is such a lonely word lol

*KK*
02-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 22 2005, 01:03 PM
Keyboard chivarly eh?

If you're going to try and use big words on the board, at least spell them correctly.

JoesHO
02-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Feb 22 2005, 02:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Feb 22 2005, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Feb 22 2005, 01:03 PM
Keyboard chivarly eh?

If you're going to try and use big words on the board, at least spell them correctly. [/b][/quote]
what about those of us that are spelling challenged? but know what the hell we are talking about ? :moon:

*KK*
02-22-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Feb 22 2005, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Feb 22 2005, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 22 2005, 02:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@Feb 22 2005, 01:03 PM
Keyboard chivarly eh?

If you're going to try and use big words on the board, at least spell them correctly.
what about those of us that are spelling challenged? but know what the hell we are talking about ? :moon: [/b][/quote]
They make this thing called spellcheck.

Or dictionary.com if you rather ;)

Nickatilynx
02-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Feb 22 2005, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Feb 22 2005, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 22 2005, 02:49 PM
Keyboard chivarly eh?

what about those of us that are spelling challenged? but know what the hell we are talking about ? :moon: [/b][/quote]
When you find that person buy him or her a dictionary and see if that person will post here.

;-)))

Hell Puppy
02-22-2005, 11:40 PM
In my youth, I was prone to tame the occasional shroo....especially if she was hot.

Of late, my tolerance for games and bullshit is pretty much nil.

My basic requirements are now she can only be neurotic, not psychotic and most be willing to put up with my shit.

*KK*
02-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 22 2005, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 22 2005, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 22 2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 22 2005, 02:49 PM
Keyboard chivarly eh?

what about those of us that are spelling challenged? but know what the hell we are talking about ? :moon:
When you find that person buy him or her a dictionary and see if that person will post here.

;-))) [/b][/quote]
Which part are you referring to? The spelling or the knowing whats really going on?

cj
02-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 22 2005, 11:51 AM
wtf?!

LMAO

do your girlfriends try to wear your dresses?!

translation please!!!!

:P