PDA

View Full Version : If you haven't fucking noticed...

sarettah
02-21-2005, 11:44 PM
I am back fucking posting....

I am sure you all missed the fuck out of me the past few days as I played with other shit. Probably were thinking "cool, he's gone". But, you aren't gonna be so fucking lucky, at least not in this fucking life dammit.

So, what I need is some fucking inspiration. I need to raise the income level a bit again (dammit).

I have 35 fucking domains to work with, tech skills out the wazoo, design skills to match many of the folks out there and I am sitting on my fucking ass. I have some ideas that I will be slamming through along with at least 2 big projects to finish up this week.

So, by the end of the week or so I will hopefully be looking to buy some really really really good traffic for really really really fucking cheap... So, anyone got any leads on any of that...

Also, Mark (xxxphoto) if you are around, I will be getting back on top of stuff we were working on before Christmas in the next week or so. So you might need to pull some stuff out of mothballs for me...depends on how the budget goes though...

Colin, I want to get something set up with the cams on http://www.webcamjunction.com I've had it sitting around gathering dust redirecting to titsasspuss.com for too long now. I have all the linkcodes and stuff but might be hitting you up for ideas on how best to promote etc.

Thanx in fucking advance...

(used Fuck at least 8 times in there, oops there's 9. I hate when I fuck up (oops 10) like that)

:yowsa: