PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Paysite memberships

Mike Dutch
02-21-2005, 03:50 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for sponsors that can provide Paysite Memberships for us.
In trade they will get exposure and traffic.

The memberships will de delivered to members of our forum. ( 7000 now )
They will write a review and the forum will have a banner ('s) to your site.

Only when they reached a certain number of post they can apply for it.

We ourselves are giving away memberships also, but I want the member to choose his favorite niche.

Of course will the provider be mentioned as an sponsor at the board and will we add a banner like we do on askjolene

JoesHO
02-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Several great sponsors here, Adam and eve, rectal Revenue, Homegrowncash, spa cash... all of these companies have great sites for you to che ck out Mike.

cj
02-22-2005, 01:10 AM
I would normally contribute, but I find giving paysite memberships at forums just encourages lots of bitching and moaning about the membership they got for free anyway ...

I could possibly do some other prizes ... where's the forum so we can see where you are giving the stuff away?

Mike Dutch
02-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by cj@Feb 21 2005, 10:11 PM
I would normally contribute, but I find giving paysite memberships at forums just encourages lots of bitching and moaning about the membership they got for free anyway ...

I could possibly do some other prizes ... where's the forum so we can see where you are giving the stuff away?
Let me start with the forum :

www.askjolene.com/forum
You will need to register to browse it.

We have over 7080 members now.

We will provide an membership to the ones that have more than 2000 posts.

You will rpovide us with an review of your site ('s) and we will lsit that there.
People can't start their own thread,they will need to response in a thread for comments about that site and we will moderate it of course.

In the beginning we will only give away memberships and no reviewing.

you will get:
- thread on board with how great your site is
- banners on the board ( the system is build right now)

gonzo
02-22-2005, 11:52 AM
This is a good thread Mike! I have something thats about to be done that I wil hit you up with on soon.

JoesHO
02-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 22 2005, 08:53 AM
This is a good thread Mike! I have something thats about to be done that I wil hit you up with on soon.
Fear the doughnut!!!!! :ph34r:

Mike Dutch
02-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 22 2005, 08:53 AM

You know where to find me .........

Thanks for the PM's we got enough for a while I think :)