PDA

View Full Version : You may or may not have noticed...

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 12:50 PM
That I was quiet on the board this weekend. :)

Friday night , had dinner at home with some spammers errr webmasters I know.

Good evening , despite the burning I received over:
a.) getting back into the board business
B.) ceasing mailing
c.) quitting drinking.

These guys really have it going on these days. Things move very fast in that game.

Excellent night. :)

Yesterday had a long talk with gonzo on our mutual interests ;-)

Some icqs and other phonecalls..

Then walked my dogs.

Today I'm taking the wife and kids to brunch in the cold but beautiful sunshine.

;-)

I have got out and about more in the last two days than in the preceding month. LOL

Stepping away from computers on a weekend.....Its a good thing lol

:)

So how was your weekend?

Newton
02-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Good for you Nick, sounds like it did you the world of good to relax. :okthumb:

Made some mobile phone themes which Gonzo has now, editing and sorting out the magazine, contacting people, editing videos and creating trailers, cooked a fabulous vindaloo and relaxed.

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Feb 20 2005, 10:02 AM
Good for you Nick, sounds like it did you the world of good to relax. :okthumb:

Made some mobile phone themes which Gonzo has now, editing and sorting out the magazine, contacting people, editing videos and creating trailers, cooked a fabulous vindaloo and relaxed.
mmmm vindaloo.

I might have to cook "Mr.Benn's Elite Curry" tonight :)

TheEnforcer
02-20-2005, 01:05 PM
I spent all day yesterday helping my sister move into their recently purchased new home which they got an insane deal on. I'm a bit tired and my back is sore today!! <_<

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 10:06 AM
I spent all day yesterday helping my sister move into their recently purchased new home which they got an insane deal on. I'm a bit tired and my back is sore today!! <_<
And now your straight onto

alt.binaries.women.that.dig.trekkies ?

;-))))

I post there as Cindy24

Titan
02-20-2005, 01:12 PM
just when u thought u were outta online stuff i pulled u back in !

Sabby
02-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Uggggghhhhh....

lets see...

Yesterday my dad showed up unexpectedly while we are trying to shoot the content for my new site. I thought he was coming on Monday. (Ok hes not really my dad hes my mother's second ex husband - close enough).

Then a psycho bitch came over and smashed out my car window!!!!

Sabby:)

TheEnforcer
02-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 20 2005, 01:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 20 2005, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 10:06 AM

;-))))

I post there as Cindy24

:) [/b][/quote]
Fuck off!! <_<

Believe it or not I have never used a newsgroup in my entire time on the net. If I did that wouldn't be a bad place to start though!! :P

TheEnforcer
02-20-2005, 01:18 PM
Ouch.. not a good day Sabby!! Hope the windshield breaker is headed for jail.

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Titan@Feb 20 2005, 10:13 AM
just when u thought u were outta online stuff i pulled u back in !
yup!! lol

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 10:19 AM
or hospital :)

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Feb 20 2005, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Feb 20 2005, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 20 2005, 01:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 10:06 AM

;-))))

I post there as Cindy24

Fuck off!! <_<

Believe it or not I have never used a newsgroup in my entire time on the net. If I did that wouldn't be a bad place to start though!! :P [/b][/quote]
You've never spammed newsgroups?????

Shit in the past I got loads of joins spamming newsgroups (alledgedly)

Titan
02-20-2005, 01:26 PM
sorry sabby .. did ur kinda sorta dad catch u in the raw or anything ?

TheEnforcer
02-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 20 2005, 01:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 20 2005, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 20 2005, 01:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 10:06 AM

;-))))

I post there as Cindy24

Fuck off!! <_<

Believe it or not I have never used a newsgroup in my entire time on the net. If I did that wouldn't be a bad place to start though!! :P
You've never spammed newsgroups?????

Shit in the past I got loads of joins spamming newsgroups (alledgedly) [/b][/quote]
I've never spammed at all whether it be mail, newsgroups, or whatever.... :headwall:

Anthony
02-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Awesome news!

Get your ass outside and away from the machine!

Sabby
02-20-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Titan@Feb 20 2005, 01:27 PM
sorry sabby .. did ur kinda sorta dad catch u in the raw or anything ?
LOL.

No... nothing like that.

He rang the doorbell.

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 20 2005, 10:34 AM
Awesome news!

Yup , taking the wife to Glowbawl for brunch , and meeting up with some mates :)

If they got it , I'll have the foie gras in yr honour :)

Sabby
02-20-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 01:19 PM
Actually... believe it or not... the night before this happened the cops actually brought her to my house piss drunk because she told them she lives here! She was banging on the door and we knew it was probably her so we didnt answer... then I got a phone call from a cop telling me he was outside with her and brought her home. I asked if she was drunk and of course she was. I dont know what shit she caused before that to be brought home by a cop, I didnt ask. I said hell no she doesnt live here, please get her off my property because she is going to start shit. So he said he would deal with her and they left.

The next day she kept calling my house. I dont owe her money, I dont have any of her stuff here... so we wouldnt answer her calls. So she got vindictive and smashed my car window.

I fired her a week ago cause she kept getting drunk and trying to beat everyone up.

That is the biggest problem I have with having a cam studio... when you hire someone you let these people into your life... and if they are psycho they are not always so easy to get rid of.

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Sabby+Feb 20 2005, 10:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Feb 20 2005, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 01:19 PM
Actually... believe it or not... the night before this happened the cops actually brought her to my house piss drunk because she told them she lives here! She was banging on the door and we knew it was probably her so we didnt answer... then I got a phone call from a cop telling me he was outside with her and brought her home. I asked if she was drunk and of course she was. I dont know what shit she caused before that to be brought home by a cop, I didnt ask. I said hell no she doesnt live here, please get her off my property because she is going to start shit. So he said he would deal with her and they left.

The next day she kept calling my house. I dont owe her money, I dont have any of her stuff here... so we wouldnt answer her calls. So she got vindictive and smashed my car window.

I fired her a week ago cause she kept getting drunk and trying to beat everyone up.

That is the biggest problem I have with having a cam studio... when you hire someone you let these people into your life... and if they are psycho they are not always so easy to get rid of.

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
and people ask me why I've never really got involved in "Content"

;-)))

TheEnforcer
02-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Sabby+Feb 20 2005, 01:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Feb 20 2005, 01:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 01:19 PM

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
Damn.. sorry to hear dear. Hope you can get it all taken care of.

Anthony
02-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 20 2005, 10:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 20 2005, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 20 2005, 10:34 AM
Awesome news!

Yup , taking the wife to Glowbawl for brunch , and meeting up with some mates :)

If they got it , I'll have the foie gras in yr honour :) [/b][/quote]
Foie Gras!

Thanks mate, miss you guys.

Sabby
02-20-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Feb 20 2005, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Feb 20 2005, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Sabby@Feb 20 2005, 01:57 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 01:19 PM

Damn.. sorry to hear dear. Hope you can get it all taken care of. [/b][/quote]
I'm going to look on the bright side with this one...

Better broken window than broken face.

My face is worth alot more money than the window.

JoesHO
02-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Well, glad you had a good weekend nick.

Sorry to hear about your trouble with the phsyco Sabby.

TE I am gonna come up to the icey tundra one day soon, and find you a damn girlfriend ( I got your list of requirements down from the other thread)

Newton , man do you work everyday my friend?

and as far as I go, I did the flea market gig yesterday, and I hung out at the park hiking this morning with the family, gonna eat some pizza, and watch the movie taxi we rented .

Newton
02-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Joe .. No rest for the wicked mate ;)

Anthony
02-20-2005, 09:55 PM
On a good note.

I met a really nice girl last week, and we had our 2nd date last night.

I'm thinking she's an axe murderer, and I don't know about it, cause things are going way too good.

JoesHO
02-20-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@Feb 20 2005, 06:56 PM
On a good note.

I'm thinking she's an axe murderer, and I don't know about it, cause things are going way too good.
But has she put out yet?

*KK*
02-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 20 2005, 09:51 AM
So how was your weekend?
I spent the weekend in foulies running hell for leather on the wind, against the wind, with the wind on the beam, with the wind in my face, with the wind on my back, with the rain pouring down, with wet ropes and people falling off the deck into the cockpit... well you get the picture.

My spare time in college used to be spent racing two man dinghys -- small sailboats about 12 feet long, that actually rip along in high winds and generally tumble you out of them into the water as the flip over. We had an unbelievably good varsity at Tulane back then and used to be in the top 5 NCAA pretty much every time the rankings came out.

I've continued sailing over the years, but this weekend was the first time I'd raced in a long time (no, you don't need to know how long). And all I can say is that if there was ever any sport that you can be any age, any sort, and do well at, IF you have either the boat, the crew or the talent for it -- the equalizers come in many forms and fashions in yacht racing, since it takes a tremendous mix of factors to win -- then you can not only kick some ass but have a GREAT time doing it.

I doubt you'll see much of me for the next 9 months on Wednesday evenings or weekends. I'd already planned to buy a bigger boat this year, but after this weekend, the possibilities just narrowed and the price range just went up by double. To get a cruiser that can win races against some of California's best isn't going to be cheap.

Therefore, if you need to talk about merchant accounts, mobile content delivery, VOD backends, or just plain consulting, by all means hit me up. If you feel the need to talk on any of my off times, as long as you can take direction and know the port from the starboard in one explanation, I'll be happy to take you sailing with me.

*KK*
02-20-2005, 10:47 PM
And of course I forgot to mention, if you live in Socal and can sail out of either Long Beach or MdR regularly, you might want to give becoming a crew a try :)

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 20 2005, 03:45 PM

Thks mate. :)

But please stop referring to Sabby as phsyco , it makes her very very angry.

:yowsa:

;-))))

Oh Tony....as soon as you heard her name you should have stepped back , made the sign of the cross , and doused yourself in holy water

;-)))

Nickatilynx
02-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Feb 20 2005, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Feb 20 2005, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Feb 20 2005, 09:51 AM
So how was your weekend?
I spent the weekend in foulies running hell for leather on the wind, against the wind, with the wind on the beam, with the wind in my face, with the wind on my back, with the rain pouring down, with wet ropes and people falling off the deck into the cockpit... well you get the picture.

My spare time in college used to be spent racing two man dinghys -- small sailboats about 12 feet long, that actually rip along in high winds and generally tumble you out of them into the water as the flip over. We had an unbelievably good varsity at Tulane back then and used to be in the top 5 NCAA pretty much every time the rankings came out.

I've continued sailing over the years, but this weekend was the first time I'd raced in a long time (no, you don't need to know how long). And all I can say is that if there was ever any sport that you can be any age, any sort, and do well at, IF you have either the boat, the crew or the talent for it -- the equalizers come in many forms and fashions in yacht racing, since it takes a tremendous mix of factors to win -- then you can not only kick some ass but have a GREAT time doing it.

I doubt you'll see much of me for the next 9 months on Wednesday evenings or weekends. I'd already planned to buy a bigger boat this year, but after this weekend, the possibilities just narrowed and the price range just went up by double. To get a cruiser that can win races against some of California's best isn't going to be cheap.

Therefore, if you need to talk about merchant accounts, mobile content delivery, VOD backends, or just plain consulting, by all means hit me up. If you feel the need to talk on any of my off times, as long as you can take direction and know the port from the starboard in one explanation, I'll be happy to take you sailing with me. [/b][/quote]
All the nice boys , love a sailor ;-)))

*KK*
02-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 20 2005, 08:16 PM

;-))))

Oh Tony....as soon as you heard her name you should have stepped back , made the sign of the cross , and doused yourself in holy water

;-)))
Thankfully I'm not the only one that missed the missing comma.

As for Tony, well you know how that goes.

grimm
02-21-2005, 12:01 AM
KK... you rowed crew in college?:)

(holding back the crossing the potomic joke thats on the tip of my tounge:))

*KK*
02-21-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Feb 20 2005, 09:02 PM

If it's a Potomac joke you'd best save it. I sailed as crew, no rowing involved at all, though once in while, swimming and pulling a capsized turtler back over were involved ;)

2 men boats have captain and crew, that's about it. Of course 80 ft cats also have captain and crew, just alot more of the crew.

cj
02-21-2005, 12:17 AM
KK, that sounds like awesome fun
My sister is currently on a yacht sailing the whitsunday islands & I keep getting pics sent to my phone of amazing islands.

I spent the weekend driving around looking for apartments, laying on the beach and apart from that doing absolutely nothing - no computers, no internet - bloody amazing!!

grimm
02-21-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by *KK*+Feb 20 2005, 09:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Feb 20 2005, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Feb 20 2005, 09:02 PM

If it's a Potomac joke you'd best save it. I sailed as crew, no rowing involved at all, though once in while, swimming and pulling a capsized turtler back over were involved ;)

2 men boats have captain and crew, that's about it. Of course 80 ft cats also have captain and crew, just alot more of the crew. [/b][/quote]
I'll save it! lol

just never knew that about you:)

grimm
02-21-2005, 12:20 AM
can't believe i misspelled Potomac.

Anthony
02-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Feb 20 2005, 07:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Feb 20 2005, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 20 2005, 06:56 PM
On a good note.

But has she put out yet? [/b][/quote]
She's a practicing Catholic, and I really like her (Fuck you Nick, don't say it). She went to church for morning mass with 3 hours of sleep.

I'm gonna have a Hell of a time explaining things to her if it gets serious.

Worse part of it, I got introduced to a Porn Star who started talking shop to me about doing biz together. Thank God for loud music, or she would have heard, "Yeah man, I do all the wax that big bubble ass and ass to mouth videos".

My life is just never easy.

Yug
02-21-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Anthony+Feb 20 2005, 09:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ Feb 20 2005, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 20 2005, 07:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@Feb 20 2005, 06:56 PM
On a good note.

But has she put out yet?
She's a practicing Catholic, and I really like her (Fuck you Nick, don't say it). She went to church for morning mass with 3 hours of sleep.

I'm gonna have a Hell of a time explaining things to her if it gets serious.

Worse part of it, I got introduced to a Porn Star who started talking shop to me about doing biz together. Thank God for loud music, or she would have heard, "Yeah man, I do all the wax that big bubble ass and ass to mouth videos".

My life is just never easy. [/b][/quote]
Always a problem with a new relationship ... when do you slip in the 'oh by the way, im an internet pornographer' line.

*KK*
02-21-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by grimm+Feb 20 2005, 09:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Feb 20 2005, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 20 2005, 09:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Feb 20 2005, 09:02 PM

2 men boats have captain and crew, that's about it. Of course 80 ft cats also have captain and crew, just alot more of the crew.
I'll save it! lol

just never knew that about you:) [/b][/quote]
Hey well, I knew you could spell Potomac ;)

grimm
02-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Feb 21 2005, 04:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Feb 21 2005, 04:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@Feb 20 2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 20 2005, 09:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Feb 20 2005, 09:02 PM

I'll save it! lol

just never knew that about you:)
Hey well, I knew you could spell Potomac ;) [/b][/quote]
i would hope so! :)

Sabby
02-21-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 20 2005, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 20 2005, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Sabby@Feb 20 2005, 10:57 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Feb 20 2005, 01:19 PM

and people ask me why I've never really got involved in "Content"

;-))) [/b][/quote]
And people ask me why I actually prefer to sell my OWN ass instead of other peoples.

Sabby
02-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 20 2005, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 20 2005, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Feb 20 2005, 03:45 PM

Thks mate. :)

;-))))

[/b][/quote]
BTW... I am neurotic not psychotic...

Im still crazy... but just in a more positive way, and Im not destructive.

aeon
02-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 20 2005, 09:51 AM
c.) quitting drinking.
Fuckin' heresy.

Life without vodka and hookers is essentially pointless.

StreetRacer
02-21-2005, 10:07 PM
"Life without vodka and hookers is essentially pointless."

amen