PDA

View Full Version : What is the standard for video?

JoesHO
02-19-2005, 10:51 PM
what should i look for in video content , length, pricing, termonology, etc...
Please help

MaDalton
02-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Hi Joe!

A few more details would be cool. What are you looking for exactly? DVDs? Clips? Feeds?

Thanks

JoesHO
02-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Feb 20 2005, 09:03 AM
Hi Joe!

A few more details would be cool. What are you looking for exactly? DVDs? Clips? Feeds?

Thanks
clips for websites.... ( but now that you mention it do I need something different for DVD's too?)

MaDalton
02-21-2005, 09:06 AM
hi joe!

my impression is that clips should be usually between 10 and 15 minutes - that should be enough to get the surfer jerking off if the clip is good enough. I don't know what niche you are looking for - but this surely has an influence too. an anal gangbang with bukakke finish can certainly take a bit longer than a simple solo strip. :P

And i wouldn't buy already to WMV or MOV encoded material in case there's something better in the future. If you buy your stuff in MPEG with a decent bitrate like 1500 or 2000 kbit/s you can always do a reencoding if there's a new technology.

And prices surely depend on the quality, the content and the exposure. Generally I would think that a video clip and a picture set cost about the same. but thats just my idea - maybe we can find some more opinions.

stefan