PDA

View Full Version : Seems to me RED is just to quite over here

weirdharold
02-18-2005, 09:47 PM
So I thought I would pop in and harass her a bit; thinking I might get to read another one of her "spicy" little yarns.

Com'n Red, I know you surely have been exposed to something very interesting in them there hills of Ga. :yowsa: So how about it sweetheart?

Red
02-19-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by weirdharold@Feb 18 2005, 06:48 PM
So I thought I would pop in and harass her a bit; thinking I might get to read another one of her "spicy" little yarns.

Com'n Red, I know you surely have been exposed to something very interesting in them there hills of Ga. :yowsa: So how about it sweetheart?
Oh, it's so nice to have loyal fans. :)

Actually Harold, there is a lot going on in the hills of GA. I just haven't written about it yet. But I will tell you that just last night I had a small dinner party. (just 7 of us)
After dinner one of the women came up to me and whispered. "I want to have desert before we have coffee and cake and I want desert to be you."

Well, how could I resist an offer such as that? I put down my wine, grabbed her hand and headed into one of the bedrooms, followed closely by Defiant and her lover. The guys were told they were there for observation purposes only.

We quickly undressed and got onto the bed. She started by giving me sweet, soft kisses on my mouth, face and neck and then slowly worked her way down to my breasts. I gotta tell you, she was great at working my nipples. :)

Then, ever so slowly she started kissing my stomach and moved downward, and the deliberate teasing was exquisite torture. My legs involuntarily began to spread and she got between them.

She was quite skilled at eating pussy; running her tongue around my outer lips until they started to swell and open up on their own, begging her to dive in. She licked, nibbled and sucked my clit until my legs started trembling, my hips pushed into her face and I had a wonderful, extremely vocal orgasm. Then another...and another..and another and it kept going until she stopped, looked at her lover and said. "You have to come here and taste this."

The night went on from there.

That's all I can give you at the spur of the moment and with a hangover babe, but that was what happened at my house last night.

weirdharold
02-20-2005, 08:57 AM
and someone once told me there was absolutly no reason to visit Ga.
Hmmm.... but that was begfore you moved there!

coy
02-27-2005, 06:12 PM
nummy indeed ... I think we're only a hop skip and a jump away

*gets her overnight bag ready* :bjump:

Newton
02-27-2005, 06:31 PM
GA is delightful and so is the accent and warmth of the people you get there ;)

Red
02-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Harold and Coy,
you both are welcome anytime you want to come. It would give me a reason to throw a party. Our usually reason for one is because the day ends in Y.
You would love our place, lots of bedrooms, an outdooe and an indoor bar and an indoor 7 person hot tub, but you have to follow the rules about the hot tub. You have to go in naked. No bathing suits allowed. :)

Newton,
The people I've met here have been extrememly warm and loving....and loving...and loving...