PDA

View Full Version : I know I am early

squirtingcarly
02-15-2005, 03:20 PM
Ok, my pick for dinner in April is Imperial Fez (http://www.imperialfez.com/) It has something for everyone, veggies for Kathi, meat for me and Peaches and bellies for Gonzo. :zoinks: I heard it was fabulous, but I don't live in Atlanta so maybe you guys know better.

Peaches
02-15-2005, 04:23 PM
I have also heard it's incredible :) Count me in!

And for Richard N. Bush - I apologize for the alarm, Blue Willow is not the place I was thinking of that burned down. So I'm all for headed there sometime soon. As well as Smith House and Bea's in Chattanooga.

Who am I kidding, I'm game for anywhere anyone eats. :P

Hell Puppy
02-18-2005, 12:12 AM
My guess is the FFN's will eat around the corner at Emerils and just show up for the bellies.... hehehe.

gonzo
02-18-2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Feb 18 2005, 12:13 AM
My guess is the FFN's will eat around the corner at Emerils and just show up for the bellies.... hehehe.
Dont be hasty!

I hear you can take your shoes off in there....I can have a Vegas flashback.
Feedback says that I wasnt feeling very well for this trip.

Hell Puppy
02-18-2005, 11:31 PM
We need an FFN committee meeting to discuss whether indian food is on the approved list or not.

I've heard that the indian music with all of the screaming and speaking in tongues type stuff in it is recorded in their toilet stalls after eating one of those meals.

squirtingcarly
02-20-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Feb 18 2005, 08:32 PM
We need an FFN committee meeting to discuss whether indian food is on the approved list or not.

I've heard that the indian music with all of the screaming and speaking in tongues type stuff in it is recorded in their toilet stalls after eating one of those meals.
Its not Indian, its an Award Winner Moroccan Restaurant :awinky: I think the FFNs would have fun no matter where they were.