PDA

View Full Version : I love Valentines Day..

Bishop
02-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Well its Valentines Day and I haven't given any thought to it till oh about 6 minutes ago. I realized I hadn't thought to give my wife anything.. hmm what do to.. what to do..

Google.
Name of city.
Call first florist I could find.
Problem solved.

I LOVE Valentines Day!! Shopping doesn't get any easier than that. I don't know what is being sent.. but some woman is making something that my wife will find pretty. Good enough for me..

The florist ask me what I wanted.. I didn't know. She ask me what price range I wanted to spend in.. I didn't know. Finally I gave her my credit card and told her not to spend more than X. Problem solved.

Tonight when I get home I'll be "The Good Husband".

If only Christmas was this easy.. I have to spend time with my inlaws to get "The Good Husband" award.. argh..

Nickatilynx
02-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bishop@Feb 14 2005, 10:43 AM
Well its Valentines Day and I haven't given any thought to it till oh about 6 minutes ago. I realized I hadn't thought to give my wife anything.. hmm what do to.. what to do..

Google.
Name of city.
Problem solved.

I LOVE Valentines Day!! Shopping doesn't get any easier than that. I don't know what is being sent.. but some woman is making something that my wife will find pretty. Good enough for me..

The florist ask me what I wanted.. I didn't know. She ask me what price range I wanted to spend in.. I didn't know. Finally I gave her my credit card and told her not to spend more than X. Problem solved.

If only Christmas was this easy.. I have to spend time with my inlaws to get "The Good Husband" award.. argh..
Oh you old romantic you!!! LOL

Get off yr ass and cook something for her. :)

Bishop
02-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 14 2005, 01:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 14 2005, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bishop@Feb 14 2005, 10:43 AM

Google.
Name of city.
Problem solved.

Oh you old romantic you!!! LOL

Get off yr ass and cook something for her. :) [/b][/quote]

The oven died over the weekend.. just stopped working. I'll probably take her out to dinner.

So what are YOU doing for Valentines day?

gonzo
02-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Dont distract him.... hes busy talking to Lawyers in NYC.

Peaches
02-14-2005, 01:49 PM
I dated a guy who came over and planted about 50 red tulips for me on Valentine's Day. One of the best presents ever :)