PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Twisted Cash?

gonzo
02-14-2005, 02:51 AM
Damn hosted galleries are all giving me this error

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format ID 0, which is too old in /usr/home/twistedcash/public_html/gals1/rachelaziani/rachelaziani46.php on line 0

Tonda we still aint seen no love back to FPB either.

Peaches
02-14-2005, 09:53 AM
The Twisted Cash folks are as solid as they come! :) I'm sure they are working on whatever issues you've contacted them about, but I've sent Tonda this message in case you weren't able to reach her over the weekend. :okthumb:

gonzo
02-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 14 2005, 09:54 AM
The Twisted Cash folks are as solid as they come! :) I'm sure they are working on whatever issues you've contacted them about, but I've sent Tonda this message in case you weren't able to reach her over the weekend. :okthumb:
Oh that explains it. I guess the problem must be with my browsers and my ICQ and my email.

Thanks for the clarification.

TondaB
02-16-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 13 2005, 11:52 PM

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format ID 0, which is too old in /usr/home/twistedcash/public_html/gals1/rachelaziani/rachelaziani46.php on line 0

Can you give me what link code you are using? I don't think you are using the correct one.

As far as showing you some love, we just hired someone to work the links on picka for us. Should be able to get that up shortly.

On another note, I answer all icq's so if you don't get a response from me, I did not get your message. I did not receive an ICQ from you regarding this issue therefore, I didn't know about it until Peaches messaged me with the link:) Dude, your family, don't you have my cell #?

Hit me up let's chat:) I want to figure out what is wrong with that fhg.

BTW, I just got back from a vaca in San Fran...sorry for the delay in getting over here.

gonzo
02-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by TondaB+Feb 16 2005, 01:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TondaB @ Feb 16 2005, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Feb 13 2005, 11:52 PM

Can you give me what link code you are using? I don't think you are using the correct one.

As far as showing you some love, we just hired someone to work the links on picka for us. Should be able to get that up shortly.

On another note, I answer all icq's so if you don't get a response from me, I did not get your message. I did not receive an ICQ from you regarding this issue therefore, I didn't know about it until Peaches messaged me with the link:) Dude, your family, don't you have my cell #?

Hit me up let's chat:) I want to figure out what is wrong with that fhg.

BTW, I just got back from a vaca in San Fran...sorry for the delay in getting over here. [/b][/quote]
Tonda we need to talk about your FHG problem. I think youll want to look deeper once you see where the links are generated from. Let me wade thru ICQ I been out for a couple of hours today.