PDA

View Full Version : Steak and Blowjob Day - March 14th

Yug
02-14-2005, 12:46 AM
You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

Lisa
02-14-2005, 01:02 AM
I don't eat steak...but I'm willing provide it...and to give the other a go. :D

grimm
02-14-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Yug@Feb 13 2005, 09:47 PM
You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/
'round here we call that "thursday"

:lol:

Yug
02-14-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Feb 13 2005, 10:24 PM

'round here we call that "thursday"

:lol:
hahaha

Did anyone ever see an episode of 'The Man Show' where they went to a company that was updating their 'Casual Friday' routine.

Instead of 'Casual Friday', they were having 'Casual Sex Friday' ... funny skit

kath
02-14-2005, 01:39 AM
Too funny. :lol:

Had to share this with hub... we were just talking tonight about how Valentine's Day is really kind of a ritualistic holiday... I mean, we'll be married 18 years in August - I think we know how we feel about each other by now. We buy each other things throughout the year "just because" - going through the motions for some made-up holiday just seems like a waste to me. Neither of us needs chocolate, the cats eat the flowers and I've developed an allergic reaction to most jewelry over the years. lol

At least this new holiday has a purpose and somebody - besides the cards/flower/candy/jewelry people get something out of it.

:rolleyes:

slavdogg
02-14-2005, 02:04 AM
i loved the idea so much i stole their avatar :)

RyanLanane
02-14-2005, 02:13 AM
Nice Slav, URL already forwarded to the old lady ! B)

Dravyk
02-14-2005, 03:55 AM
Having watched about five hours of Blue Collar Comedy (both movies today) ... and then reading this not long after ... LMAO!!

Someone has to send this to "da guys" at Comedy Central! :rokk:

Almighty Colin
02-14-2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by kath@Feb 14 2005, 01:40 AM
we were just talking tonight about how Valentine's Day is really kind of a ritualistic holiday... I mean, we'll be married 18 years in August - I think we know how we feel about each other by now. We buy each other things throughout the year "just because" - going through the motions for some made-up holiday just seems like a waste to me.
Oh, they all are. Ritualistic and made-up.

Lisa
02-14-2005, 05:48 AM
Well, whattya know...I already had that url in my favs...lol.

:P

urb
02-14-2005, 06:01 AM
I'm also bookmarking this thread for later reference. :D

RyanLanane
02-14-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Feb 14 2005, 02:49 AM
Well, whattya know...I already had that url in my favs...lol.

Lisa, Marry me...... ??? B)

Lisa
02-14-2005, 06:27 AM
Hmm um sure...but um...shouldn't we like, meet or something?

I mean I realise we've known each other virtually for years now...but still! :P

RyanLanane
02-14-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Feb 14 2005, 03:28 AM

God you have to be better than the ole lady who just walked downstairs and literally slapped the shit outta me!!!! ughh

I wish I knew some of the cool ass chicks that posted on this board IRL - why don't you all move to Central IL, we can have LOADS ( LOADS AND LOADS ) of fun in these parts.. hahahhahaha

The talent is literally ripe, and eager, it would be fun.... Next webmaster convention in Peoria, IL !!!!!!!!

We got the Pere Marquette suite (better book WAY ahead) would only cost you $450 or so similar to a $1500 a night room in Vegas ;)

Plus the cops all hate me so you could see me arrested for absolutely no reason!!

Fay, let's get a show going in CENTRAL ILLINOIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Vick
02-14-2005, 10:54 AM
Bump for an important thread

Peaches
02-14-2005, 10:57 AM
That's the day before my brother's birthday - maybe I should give this link to his very religious wife! :P

dantheman
02-14-2005, 11:15 AM
hell,I'm trying to get it moved up to today :yowsa:

grimm
02-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 14 2005, 07:58 AM
That's the day before my brother's birthday - maybe I should give this link to his very religious wife! :P
include a google map:)

TheEnforcer
02-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Lisa@Feb 14 2005, 01:03 AM
I don't eat steak...but I'm willing provide it...and to give the other a go. :D
When can I come over? :yowsa:

TheEnforcer
02-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Lisa@Feb 14 2005, 06:28 AM

At least I've met you in person before wanting a blowjob dear!! :P

grimm
02-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Feb 14 2005, 01:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Feb 14 2005, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lisa@Feb 14 2005, 06:28 AM

At least I've met you in person before wanting a blowjob dear!! :P [/b][/quote]
yeah put me down for 3. which one doesnt matter.

sharky
02-18-2005, 02:56 PM
This is GREAT!

March 14th is my anniversary.. so Technically it IS steak and BJ day for me!

Forest
02-18-2005, 03:10 PM
i say we make it a national holiday

bank post office and fed offices closed

HoneLynn
02-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Feb 14 2005, 12:56 AM
Having watched about five hours of Blue Collar Comedy (both movies today) ... and then reading this not long after ... LMAO!!

Someone has to send this to "da guys" at Comedy Central! :rokk:
Are those not the most hilarious movies? The second one was my favorite.

"Gonna be a good day Tater"

Yug
03-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Just a gentle reminder to all the ladies, dont forget about your man this 'steak and blowjob' day.
B)

*KK*
03-14-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Yug@Mar 14 2005, 03:05 PM
Just a gentle reminder to all the ladies, dont forget about your man this 'steak and blowjob' day.
B)
Well I guess this solves the mystery of how those steaks got in the fridge.

Vick
03-14-2005, 07:39 PM
This holiday is causing a problem in my home

My fiancée says I'll get the blowjob after I make the steaks

I then explained to her I didn't ask her to grow the fucking roses on Valentine's day

and this is what I've got to say about it all!!!! (http://www.universal.music.free.fr/mp3/Prodigy-smack_my_bitch_up.mp3)