PDA

View Full Version : Board time is an hour and a half out of synch

sarettah
02-13-2005, 02:24 AM
You are all trying to drive me fucking nuts dammit............. :headwall: :headwall: :headwall:

gonzo
02-13-2005, 04:38 AM
FREE TECHNICK!!!

imported_Technick
02-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Hmm...lets see

imported_Technick
02-13-2005, 03:14 PM
I see it comes out as 14 minutes faster than atomic clock time.

And you called me anal??

I'm not sure where you get the hour and a half from....you are aware of the concept of timezones aren't u?

However in order to address your concerns I forwarded your complaint to the highest echelons of Oprano (ie. my brother and Gonzo) and was told:

"If it doesn't make us money we dont give a fuck".

My best suggestion is consider it Oprano Time or OT (GMT -07:45).

And if you don't mind I will get back to something important.

Nickatilynx
02-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Technick@Feb 13 2005, 12:15 PM

And you called me anal??

I'm not sure where you get the hour and a half from....you are aware of the concept of timezones aren't u?

However in order to address your concerns I forwarded your complaint to the highest echelons of Oprano (ie. my brother and Gonzo) and was told:

ummmmm

burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Almighty Colin
02-13-2005, 03:35 PM
time test

grimm
02-13-2005, 03:37 PM
board time is out of sync with real time on so many levels...

Dravyk
02-14-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by grimm@Feb 13 2005, 03:38 PM
I know that I'm reading tomorrow's posts yesterday. :P

sarettah
02-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Technick@Feb 13 2005, 03:15 PM

And you called me anal??

I didn't call your gay ass out of the closet, fucking Gonzo did. I did not think it would warrant your attention because you are busy with so many other tasks. I aposted it on the board to get the attention of your underlings (namely Nick and Gonzo) . So, please crawl back into your server closet and do some important things like picking your nose or whatever. Nick and Gonzo don't need your help out here dammit.

:yowsa:

sarettah
02-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 13 2005, 03:22 PM
ummmmm

burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahaha
Thought you told me your brother was a shy little queen. He don't sound too fucking shy to me........dammit

:awinky:

Peaches
02-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Feb 14 2005, 04:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Feb 14 2005, 04:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Feb 13 2005, 03:38 PM
I know that I'm reading tomorrow's posts yesterday. :P [/b][/quote]
Any good drama we should prepare for?

sarettah
02-14-2005, 03:04 PM
The last post I made says 3:00pm. My user controls say I am in the central time zone, but right now, the official US time says that Central time is:
http://www.americansexsites.com/time.gif

I don't know where you went to school, but that's a hell of a lot more than 14 minutes........

Oh wait, you went to school in Canada or England. we forgive you................. (but bet you know what time Tea is served to the second) :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
02-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Feb 14 2005, 12:05 PM
The last post I made says 3:00pm. My user controls say I am in the central time zone, but right now, the official US time says that Central time is:
http://www.americansexsites.com/time.gif

I don't know where you went to school, but that's a hell of a lot more than 14 minutes........

Oh wait, you went to school in Canada or England. we forgive you................. (but bet you know what time Tea is served to the second) :yowsa:
ahahahahahaha

Some of our servers claim it 1983....

;-)))

And , Yeah New College ,Oxford is an absolute shithole

;-))))

Newton
02-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Oprano gives you more time to do good business ;)

imported_Technick
02-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Sarettah,

I wasn't entirely sure how to respond to your homophobic diatribe, so I took the liberty of quoting Mr. John Cleese :

"Well let me tell you something - this is exactly how Nazi Germany started. A lot of layabouts with nothing better to do than to cause trouble. Well I've had fifteen years of pandering to the likes of you, and I've had enough. I've had it. Come on, pack your bags and get out."

sarettah
02-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Technick@Feb 14 2005, 03:56 PM
Sarettah,

I wasn't entirely sure how to respond to your homophobic diatribe, so I took the liberty of quoting Mr. John Cleese :

"Well let me tell you something - this is exactly how Nazi Germany started. A lot of layabouts with nothing better to do than to cause trouble. Well I've had fifteen years of pandering to the likes of you, and I've had enough. I've had it. Come on, pack your bags and get out."
Mister Pot may I have the pleasure of introducing you to Monsieur Kettle (pronounced Ket Tell') ....

:yowsa:

sarettah
02-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Technick@Feb 14 2005, 03:56 PM
I wasn't entirely sure how to respond to your homophobic diatribe
And furthermore, just to be perfectly clear: I am not a homophobe, nor a racist or bigot..... I hate everyone equally... I am an equal opportunity hater... :okthumb:

imported_Technick
02-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Feb 14 2005, 01:32 PM
And furthermore, just to be perfectly clear: I am not a homophobe, nor a racist or bigot.....
I think your previous comments are at odds with that assertion.

sarettah
02-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Technick+Feb 14 2005, 04:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Technick @ Feb 14 2005, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Feb 14 2005, 01:32 PM
And furthermore, just to be perfectly clear: I am not a homophobe, nor a racist or bigot.....
I think your previous comments are at odds with that assertion. [/b][/quote]
What pervious comments are you talking about.... I do not make pervious comments because I am not a pervert.. and I do not make previous comments because I am a not a prevert....

:blink:

(btw...quick looking at my ass .........dammit