PDA

View Full Version : Juicylinks explain yourself!

JoesHO
02-12-2005, 11:01 PM
why did you renig on your agreement ? an explanation is deserved

you renigged at expense to someone else and have no professional explanation?

are we to believe here that you are not a person of your word when it comes to business and that drama is your only true calling?

Juicylinks
02-13-2005, 12:21 AM
your a loose cannon and i do not want to be associated with you.

I asked nicely to remove any assocaition with me. Unfortunately you decided to get harsh.... end of story.

JoesHO
02-13-2005, 12:29 AM
tisk tisk, you know that is not true Juicy as the written documentation will show in court. :D

Nickatilynx
02-13-2005, 12:35 AM
At 3.ooam approx last night , you decided to renage on yr commitment to us.

Giving no reason.

That aside , on advice of my Canadian counsel no one associated with the project should comment further. until local counsel is instructed.

Additionally however we put you on formal notice that your continued actions compound the damages we have already suffered and are being recorded.

Juicylinks
02-13-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 12 2005, 09:36 PM
At 3.ooam approx last night , you decided to renage on yr commitment to us.

Giving no reason.

That aside , on advice of my Canadian counsel no one associated with the project should comment further. until local counsel is instructed.

Additionally however we put you on formal notice that your continued actions compound the damages we have already suffered and are being recorded.
Nick unfortunately i never agreed to anything my friend.

You wanna work this and save face and squash it lmk. If not then no problem.

-Juicy

BillPMB
02-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Is this the gong show? If so where's Chucky Baby?

Nickatilynx
02-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Juicy,

Screen snaps of boards and ICQ logs say you did agree to being invovlved even to the extent of agreeing the graphics with the designer.

Oprano is about business.

In business if you do not fulfil your obligations , you must bear the consequences.

Now sorry...but I really shouldn't respond to you further.

gonzo
02-13-2005, 12:57 AM
Somebody needs to tell Geppetto hes pulling the wrong strings.

Juicylinks
02-13-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 12 2005, 09:53 PM
Juicy,

Screen snaps of boards and ICQ logs say you did agree to being invovlved even to the extent of agreeing the graphics with the designer.

Oprano is about business.

In business if you do not fulfil your obligations , you must bear the consequences.

Now sorry...but I really shouldn't respond to you further.
loll ok buddy see ya in court then LMAO

sarettah
02-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 13 2005, 12:36 AM

Good thin I ain't attached to the project in no way shape or form then.... :yowsa: