PDA

View Full Version : I need the details for a litigation lawyer

Nickatilynx
02-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Any recommendation on a real good litagation lawyer in Long Island , New York.

JoesHO
02-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Yes seems that one of the partys involved does not realize that Oprano is about business not bullshit

slavdogg
02-12-2005, 11:08 PM
http://esqwire.com/
Nick, you can try Ari he's a pretty good lawyer and is in NY i believe

Nickatilynx
02-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Thks slav , I'll call him monday. :)

StreetRacer
02-12-2005, 11:59 PM
I got some good litigators for you

Vito & Tony

They never lose... haha :agrin:

Juicylinks
02-13-2005, 12:18 AM
I got some good ones Nick lmk :nyanya:

RyanLanane
02-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Damn, is this Juicy dude really older than 17 ? He seems extremely childish, starting 30 threads stating the same thing to get his point across.

Oh shit, he probably thinks this is GFY where he has 40,000 posts.

Seriously, Juicy if anyone is coming across as unprofessional here it would be you man. I don't know the story and it's not my business too but you are acting EXTREMELY foolish on this board.

sarettah
02-13-2005, 01:09 AM
Nick, I can put you in touch with all sorts of Long Island legal types. My brother lives in Levittown (where I grew up) and hangs with many attorney types. My stepbrother is a cop in Roslyn too if that would be any help. :okthumb:

Then of course there are my ex employers, you know who I mean.

Now to go catch up on the baord to see what this is all about.

Nickatilynx
02-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Thanks sarettah :)

Its just MHO but , in a way this is what Oprano is about.

Not threatening .

Not behaving like juveniles.

Behaving like businessmen.

If you fail to meet your obligations in the real world , you accept that if you have caused someone loss you may be called to account.

You may well be sued.

This is not a game.

Jizbiz has spent time and money on this project and for someone to pull out , this late , without a valid excuse I think is reprehensible.

To then continue to harm his lively hood is even more reproachable.

I have screen captures of stuart at nichepay saying that Brad told Juicy not to take part.

I don't know if that is true , but I doubt Juicy will perjure himself.

Frankly I think the cavalier way certain people have behaved in the treatment of Jizbiz and the material and personal damage that these people may have caused to his livelyhood is despicable , and I join with Jizbiz in seeking for him fair and adequate compensation.

Seriously...forget the zoo...and any spin..

The facts are simple.

Juicy agreed to be part of Jizbizs site and at 3am last night without offering a reason or explaination he pulled out.

Thats it.

Hell Puppy
02-13-2005, 01:26 AM
Damn.

Take part of the night off to go have a meat fest at Fogo with the Atlanta Cartel and miss a bunch of drama.

sarettah
02-13-2005, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 13 2005, 01:25 AM
I have screen captures of stuart at nichepay saying that Brad told Juicy not to take part.

Well, shit. Anyone would know that as soon as Jizbiz made the whole thing public that BS would be the first one to try to jump up and copy it or steal it or fuck it up somehow, or at least thats what I get of weasel's M.O....

What would be surprising is to find out that JuicyLinks is nothing more than Shaw sheep....

But what do I know.... :blink:

JizBiz
02-13-2005, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the words Nick (damn i say that alot)

All i really want to add aside from the thanks is that this wont slow anything down and im still very exited and anxious to put this show to the air.

One must be aware that usually when something can fuck up it usually will, and when you least want it to. (hrs after announcing) I see this as merely a test or obstacle and on a better note, an added level of publicity that no-one had counted on.

Its a shame that some want to tarnish an idea that no-one but a select few have a full grasp of, but thats what its all about, its actually the true essence of what we are trying to do.

I guess the first sheep has been sent home.

Peaches
02-13-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Feb 13 2005, 02:27 AM
Damn.

Take part of the night off to go have a meat fest at Fogo with the Atlanta Cartel and miss a bunch of drama.
No kidding! We need to stop distracting Gonzo so he can update us on the Sidekick :o

Raven
02-13-2005, 02:06 PM
This always happens when I take time off....I miss everything.

I don't stay up late enough....