PDA

View Full Version : Does Sleazydream sell you traffic?

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 02:51 PM
do any of you use sleazydream as a source for meaningful traffic?

I get tired of people talking about how great they are, only to discover an underlying theme...

I have been told that most of the traffic he has he buys from china now days...

is the days of uf using someone elses TGP's going to die?

as more and more sponsors set up their own TGP networks, and compete for the real traffic, leaving the alleged TGP cartel to find new ways to cheat us ?

Ruin
02-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey, Sleazydream gets its (stolen) chinese traffic from the Internet Optimizer adware application AKA FCI AKA Sextracker. This is a deal put together by Shawn Boday in order to keep Sleazydream hosted by FCI/continue using their worthless counter. No surprise right? Just another way webmasters are being manipulated and cheated by your good friends at Sextracker.

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Ruin@Feb 11 2005, 12:52 PM
Hey, Sleazydream gets its (stolen) chinese traffic from the Internet Optimizer adware application AKA FCI AKA Sextracker. This is a deal put together by Shawn Boday in order to keep Sleazydream hosted by FCI/continue using their worthless counter. No surprise right? Just another way webmasters are being manipulated and cheated by your good friends at Sextracker.
Wow really that is very interesting so a deal is in place to keep someone like sleazydream in business just to send out more exploits ?

Ruin
02-11-2005, 05:16 PM
You got it.

Nickatilynx
02-11-2005, 05:18 PM
You are fucking kidding me?

Mike AI
02-11-2005, 05:36 PM
WOW This is HUGE news.

Newton
02-11-2005, 05:47 PM
http://www.xxxamigoz.com/test21/shit1.jpg

grimm
02-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Pretty unbelievable. talk about guerilla marketing.

MaDalton
02-11-2005, 05:52 PM
thats a joke, right?

Mike AI
02-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Looks like someone was making chinese soup - all broth no noodles or meat.

pushpills
02-11-2005, 06:07 PM
is ruin a credible source?

Ruin
02-11-2005, 06:07 PM
The preceeding information was provided to me by an employee of FCI that had read Joe's post. I was given no indication of whether or not Sleazydream was aware of where Shawn was digging this traffic up. Knowing Shawn I wouldn't be surprised if he intentionally misrepresented the source of the traffic in order to secure this deal.

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 11 2005, 03:08 PM
he was dead on about the sextracker stuff!

gonzo
02-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey Ruin are you in the United States?

slavdogg
02-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 11 2005, 06:08 PM
would you trust anyone with a first name Sleazy ??

http://www.cockholster.com

Ruin
02-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I am based in Latin America. As for me being credible, when it comes to the awful cheating cum buckets at FCI, absofuckinglutely! What kind of pills do you push? I like pills.

Now for a disturbing look into the minds of top-ranked webmasters...turns out Sleaze was going to leave FCI for National Net, until Shawn promised to bump him up in the Sextracker ranks with (stolen) traffic. Sleaze rocketed from #16 to #3 and there he stayed until AL4A and book-mark put a Sextracker counter back up.

Just goes to show that Sextracker is totally completely unreliable, misleading and worthless. If you really need stats that bad I have a team of abacus wielding midgets laying around here somewhere left over from my Sexlist days. Drop me a line and I'll fedex them.

Mike AI
02-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Ruin@Feb 11 2005, 07:44 PM
I am based in Latin America. As for me being credible, when it comes to the awful cheating cum buckets at FCI, absofuckinglutely! What kind of pills do you push? I like pills.

Now for a disturbing look into the minds of top-ranked webmasters...turns out Sleaze was going to leave FCI for National Net, until Shawn promised to bump him up in the Sextracker ranks with (stolen) traffic. Sleaze rocketed from #16 to #3 and there he stayed until AL4A and book-mark put a Sextracker counter back up.

Just goes to show that Sextracker is totally completely unreliable, misleading and worthless. If you really need stats that bad I have a team of abacus wielding midgets laying around here somewhere left over from my Sexlist days. Drop me a line and I'll fedex them.

Any of the midgets female?

:yowsa:

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 07:57 PM
are you still into traffic generation ruin? ( legit stuf I mean of course )

Yeah these elite TGP crowd think they have all the program owners by the balls, they try to form this cartel like structure then make secret deals to make them look different

it is a ruse, and that is why everyone is getting burned by tgp traffic, cause the real good traffic they get is filtered and kept by them and sent to programs using their rev codes.

You want a good honest TGP you need to build your own, and then you can truely see what the real numbers of tgp traffic can do for you, inflaing them with chinese, and other bullshit traffic is only a good deal for the traffic seller not the program owners, the program owners get the good hits sent to them anyway, no need for them to buy the water traffic. when they can make their own tgp cartel from there own tgp sites.

Takes a little longer to get the tgps spidered and get the bookmarks, but at least you know the traffic is genuine .

Ruin
02-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Mike, I just checked on the midgets...they're dead as dead midgets can be. Sorry, I meant to say little people. Stinky little fuckers.

Joe, Legitimate traffic? Hmm, our definition of legitimate traffic might be a little different. I'd be glad to drive some traffic off of Sextracker and affiliated sites.

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Ruin@Feb 11 2005, 05:09 PM
Mike, I just checked on the midgets...they're dead as dead midgets can be. Sorry, I meant to say little people. Stinky little fuckers.

Joe, Legitimate traffic? Hmm, our definition of legitimate traffic might be a little different. I'd be glad to drive some traffic off of Sextracker and affiliated sites.
Ruin can you icq me 174842541 please i have something coming up that I would like to run past you

slavdogg
02-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 11 2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah these elite TGP crowd think they have all the program owners by the balls, they try to form this cartel like structure then make secret deals to make them look different
do TGP cartels make big bucks or are most sucking dick ??

can a TGP cartel make more than lets say $100k a month ??