PDA

View Full Version : Would you use a company like Nichepay

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Nichepaystuart is a lunatic, and I for one am wondering why anyone would hire such a schmuck!!

does anyone here currently use nichepay? what are their sites like ?

we have this one in remotethumbs, I had to double check to make sure it was not the same company
nichewealth

as far as I can see his only claim to fame is he knows AaronM but other than that and hanging on sleazydreams jock all the time, I dont see any use from him

However I am looking for more niche stuff to add to the sponsor list of RT so if any of you have anything good to report, I would sure like to know about it . as we constantly try to make sure our users are getting access to the best sites.

StuartD
02-11-2005, 03:29 PM
An all new low even for you Joesho. Got a problem with me, fine. I don't like you much either, but I'd hardly go running to other boards to bitch and complain and then question if people should do business with any of your endeavours.

This is the lowest of low in professional standards.

Anyone who is anyone knows that NichePay is a great organization and will do business with us proudly. People also know the same about RemoteThumbs. Whether or not I think you're a psycho for having tried to kill people... that's my business. And I will tell you I think it. I don't go crying on other boards and tell people they shouldn't do business with RemoteThumbs.

Sad man... this is very sad.

This is my only post on this matter, I don't care to come here in your little bait attempts. You've just proven it's definitely not worth it anyway.

Nickatilynx
02-11-2005, 03:35 PM
ummmmm......

Huh?

Whats the story?

AaronM
02-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by StuartD@Feb 11 2005, 12:30 PM
An all new low even for you Joesho. Got a problem with me, fine. I don't like you much either, but I'd hardly go running to other boards to bitch and complain and then question if people should do business with any of your endeavours.
Actually...It's Joes posts like this that keep me from doing business with Remote Thumbs.

Joe seems to think that he knows all about you, all about me, and all about everyting else in this world.

I stopped trying to discuss such things with him because he never listens anyway.

It's a shame too because he seems to have a way of finding good business opportunities....But then again, so did SexTrafficPete and we all know how that ended for Nick. :(

Speaking of Nick...It's been awhile man. I need to get up there and see you guys again once it warms up a bit.

Bex
02-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 11 2005, 11:32 AM
Nichepaystuart is a lunatic, and I for one am wondering why anyone would hire such a schmuck!!

does anyone here currently use nichepay? what are their sites like ?

we have this one in remotethumbs, I had to double check to make sure it was not the same company
nichewealth

as far as I can see his only claim to fame is he knows AaronM but other than that and hanging on sleazydreams jock all the time, I dont see any use from him

However I am looking for more niche stuff to add to the sponsor list of RT so if any of you have anything good to report, I would sure like to know about it . as we constantly try to make sure our users are getting access to the best sites.
I do not know anything about NichePay ... so I have nothing bad, or good to say about them.

I can tell you however that NicheWealth, and NichePay are two completely different companies!

I can tell you that NicheWealth rocks. :rokk:

AaronM
02-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 11 2005, 12:36 PM
ummmmm......

Huh?

Whats the story?
The story?

Well...Among other things....

Stuart was having a very rough time many months ago. He and Joe were going at it on the boards and I happened to be visiting with Joe one day and decided to inform him of my concerns for Stuart. I asked Joe to back off him and to keep our conversation private as to not push Stuart.

Joe agreed to keep our talk confidential because of it's sensitive nature.

Well...You can see how well that request was followed.

I don't wish to get into it any more than that, but I will say this.

Stuart's life has changed more dramatically than any other person that I have even seen in the past. He's done a complete 180 and has his shit very well put together now.

Nickatilynx
02-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by AaronM+Feb 11 2005, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AaronM @ Feb 11 2005, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-StuartD@Feb 11 2005, 12:30 PM
Actually...It's Joes posts like this that keep me from doing business with Remote Thumbs.

Joe seems to think that he knows all about you, all about me, and all about everyting else in this world.

I stopped trying to discuss such things with him because he never listens anyway.

It's a shame too because he seems to have a way of finding good business opportunities....But then again, so did SexTrafficPete and we all know how that ended for Nick. :(

Speaking of Nick...It's been awhile man. I need to get up there and see you guys again once it warms up a bit. [/b][/quote]
Aaron

Couple of points.....

1.) I'd be delighted to have lunch , its been too long mate.
2.) This is Oprano not GFY. Do not fuck with myself or my "family" on home turf.
3.) Criticise my business sense or my friend again and we will fall out. Joe is my friend
4.) Sextrafficpete is smarter than 98% of webmasters I know..so he cost me some rep and a few $$$$...ah well. I learnt some stuff from him...in the end....he never fucked me personally...wipe your moth an get on with life...

I still make good money in this business and am not just a celeb webmaster.

As for nichepay , don't know anything about them.

Maybe a great company....

but Joe has a problem with Stuart...so he started a piss...

whoopdefucking do..its a fucking webmaster board.

Number5 next time your up...my treat ;-))

AaronM
02-11-2005, 04:04 PM
I think you misunderstood my intentions here Nick.

Thanks for taking my call to straighten it all out.

Cheers. :stout:

ps.....Lunch would be a great idea.

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by StuartD@Feb 11 2005, 12:30 PM

This is the lowest of low in professional standards.

Anyone who is anyone knows that NichePay is a great organization and will do business with us proudly. People also know the same about RemoteThumbs. Whether or not I think you're a psycho for having tried to kill people... that's my business. And I will tell you I think it. I don't go crying on other boards and tell people they shouldn't do business with RemoteThumbs.

Sad man... this is very sad.

This is my only post on this matter, I don't care to come here in your little bait attempts. You've just proven it's definitely not worth it anyway.
I want to hear how good the company is from others ( like many OTHERS!! say about remotethumbbs since you tried to compare the two LOL)

EVERYONE that does REAL business with me, know what I am about

so suck off ancy boy, you suicidal loser ( on one hand you say " it is not my fault it is a sickness LOLL then you say that you miracuolasly beat it ? well wich is it was it you and in your mind?
or was it some sickness that is not caused by the user?

so I am still looking for someone Besides your girlfriend aaron to stand in for you got any customers or affiliate s that can come and say how good the company you work for is ?

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by AaronM+Feb 11 2005, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AaronM @ Feb 11 2005, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Feb 11 2005, 12:36 PM
ummmmm......

Huh?

Whats the story?
The story?

Stuart was having a very rough time many months ago. He and Joe were going at it on the boards and I happened to be visiting with Joe one day and decided to inform him of my concerns for Stuart. I asked Joe to back off him and to keep our conversation private as to not push Stuart.

Stuart's life has changed more dramatically than any other person that I have even seen in the past. He's done a complete 180 and has his shit very well put together now. [/b][/quote]
haha you told an enemy of your "friend " something and hoped it would not come out?

no wonder you are hurting, and as far as you using Rt ( we need real webmasters not celebrity talkers )

I would have given you hand up from you current state but your loyalty ( if teling someones secrets can be misconstrued as loyalty lol)

I had a tremendosu opportunity for you to actually finally make some real money in this biz but hesitated due to you bullshit antics and fucked up perceptions LOL

you wanna piss with me Aaron? lets get it on...

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:25 PM
My problem with Stuart does not just stem from his mental instability, ( I will for now accept that is a sickness LOL) However Aaron as you know from the talk we had when you came by, I told you get that fucking idiot off my jock or I will never let him up for air, if people want to fight with me, they damn well better be prepared to go all the way.. as you know from asking, I will take it to ANY extreme necassary and will not lose ! ( unless I die)

so the offer still stands the fuckstick stays away from me and all my posts, or I will never let him up for air, the ball is in your guys court, make a decisiopn, but rest assured i will not go backwards!

AaronM
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Feb 11 2005, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Feb 11 2005, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by AaronM@Feb 11 2005, 12:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Feb 11 2005, 12:36 PM
ummmmm......

Huh?

Whats the story?
The story?

Stuart's life has changed more dramatically than any other person that I have even seen in the past. He's done a complete 180 and has his shit very well put together now.
haha you told an enemy of your "friend " something and hoped it would not come out?

no wonder you are hurting, and as far as you using Rt ( we need real webmasters not celebrity talkers )

I would have given you hand up from you current state but your loyalty ( if teling someones secrets can be misconstrued as loyalty lol)

I had a tremendosu opportunity for you to actually finally make some real money in this biz but hesitated due to you bullshit antics and fucked up perceptions LOL

you wanna piss with me Aaron? lets get it on... [/b][/quote]
This reply shows how little you know about me and my business...Once again.

No, not only are you not worth my time to piss with..But out of respect for Nick, I will not allow you to bate me into another of your games.

Excuse me now...I have work to do.....You know us celebrities and all......

See ya.

AaronM
02-11-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 11 2005, 01:26 PM
so the offer still stands the fuckstick stays away from me and all my posts, or I will never let him up for air, the ball is in your guys court, make a decisiopn, but rest assured i will not go backwards!
[12:26] StuartD: Thing is, he and I haven't even gotten into it for like, 2 weeks now... close to it... so why this post now?

gonzo
02-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Seriously what does a program rep do these days anyhow?
Is that another name for a sig whore or is there more value?

Also in the past I thought they were all female.
Whats the salary for one? NIck and I need to budget if there is a good business reason.

sextoyking
02-11-2005, 04:31 PM
We have been doing some work for Nader over at nichepay, he's the only one I really know there, seems like a nice enough fellow.

StuartD
02-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Pathetic.

Oh and Nick,

2.) This is Oprano not GFY. Do not fuck with myself or my "family" on home turf.
3.) Criticise my business sense or my friend again and we will fall out. Joe is my friend

That is not a double standard. I didn't come here to go after Joesho, he said my name. So who's "fucking" with who? Huh?

And criticise my business sense or my friend? uhm... I and Aaron can't but Joesho can because he's your friend? Dude, I'm not hating, but don't be a hypocrite about it. Joesho is doing both, criticizing business and my friend.

If you truly believe in these two points so much, you would be pissed that Joesho is taking this approach. It's very unprofessional... as you said in your post.

StuartD
02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Feb 11 2005, 01:32 PM
We have been doing some work for Nader over at nichepay, he's the only one I really know there, seems like a nice enough fellow.
I'm hurt dude... you did the buttons and banners for sponsorslist.com for me for free last year :D

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by AaronM+Feb 11 2005, 01:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AaronM @ Feb 11 2005, 01:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 11 2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by AaronM@Feb 11 2005, 12:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Feb 11 2005, 12:36 PM
ummmmm......

Huh?

Whats the story?
The story?

you wanna piss with me Aaron? lets get it on...
This reply shows how little you know about me and my business...Once again.

No, not only are you not worth my time to piss with..But out of respect for Nick, I will not allow you to bate me into another of your games.

Excuse me now...I have work to do.....You know us celebrities and all......

See ya. [/b][/quote]
LOL whatever man, question still stands, does anyone have any info on how nichepays sites do ?

sextoyking
02-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by StuartD+Feb 11 2005, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StuartD @ Feb 11 2005, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sextoyking@Feb 11 2005, 01:32 PM
I'm hurt dude... you did the buttons and banners for sponsorslist.com for me for free last year :D [/b][/quote]
hahaha I think I remember that now :) so many projects and so many thousands of hours ago :(

gonzo
02-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Feb 11 2005, 04:32 PM
Definate niche sites. The ones on the program page have that Mike W look to em.
Im sure you will hook em up Todd!

sextoyking
02-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 11 2005, 02:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 11 2005, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sextoyking@Feb 11 2005, 04:32 PM
Definate niche sites. The ones on the program page have that Mike W look to em.
Im sure you will hook em up Todd! [/b][/quote]
Hey Gonzo,

I don't think we did any paysites for them, probably Mikew as you say :)

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by AaronM+Feb 11 2005, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AaronM @ Feb 11 2005, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Feb 11 2005, 01:26 PM
[12:26] StuartD: Thing is, he and I haven't even gotten into it for like, 2 weeks now... close to it... so why this post now? [/b][/quote]
Well I am trying to find out about nichepay and I remebered that dipshit Stuart worked there, so I was wondering if I could get some REAL BUSINESS info from the non ass kissing lot here at Oprano rather than the little worthless trolls that seem to jump in at the zoo.

then as usual he comes to talk his bullshit, and NEVER offer any facts so then you follow to hold his hand LOL LOL

sextoyking
02-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Joe,

you seem ok dude, your probably young and all but damm you do talk shit alot :)

not just commenting on this thread you know but this isn't gfy, so be the sgt at arms :)

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by StuartD@Feb 11 2005, 01:33 PM
Pathetic.

Oh and Nick,

That is not a double standard. I didn't come here to go after Joesho, he said my name. So who's "fucking" with who? Huh?

And criticise my business sense or my friend? uhm... I and Aaron can't but Joesho can because he's your friend? Dude, I'm not hating, but don't be a hypocrite about it. Joesho is doing both, criticizing business and my friend.

If you truly believe in these two points so much, you would be pissed that Joesho is taking this approach. It's very unprofessional... as you said in your post.
shut the fuck up troll....
you are a whiney little bitch plain and simple

can you go run and find someone to tell us whether or not your program converts?
and is worth trying? how many people are you the account manager for ?

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by sextoyking@Feb 11 2005, 01:40 PM
Joe,

not just commenting on this thread you know but this isn't gfy, so be the sgt at arms :)

Todd if you wil notice, I only talk shit to people that are full of shit..

I do not see the usefulness in all the misinformation and shit that happens on boards, and actually figure that is how to ferit it out some, if you remeber when I first started, I was humble and meek on GFY, and was attacked from every corner in every orrifice, well I do not just lay down, and I fired back

I did not know the diference between boneprone, AaronM, or Serge, or any of the others

I have since learned the difference, so with out someone in the lead to piss wioth the fools how will people know? take a chance? spend countless dollars ?
sometimes we all cant use the same pearson so one must find a path

with out people like me to call the bullshit out ( even if it takes bullshit to find bullshit) then what other remedies do we have ?

sextoyking
02-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1+Feb 11 2005, 02:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JoesHO1 @ Feb 11 2005, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sextoyking@Feb 11 2005, 01:40 PM
Joe,

Todd if you wil notice, I only talk shit to people that are full of shit..

I do not see the usefulness in all the misinformation and shit that happens on boards, and actually figure that is how to ferit it out some, if you remeber when I first started, I was humble and meek on GFY, and was attacked from every corner in every orrifice, well I do not just lay down, and I fired back

I did not know the diference between boneprone, AaronM, or Serge, or any of the others

I have since learned the difference, so with out someone in the lead to piss wioth the fools how will people know? take a chance? spend countless dollars ?
sometimes we all cant use the same pearson so one must find a path

with out people like me to call the bullshit out ( even if it takes bullshit to find bullshit) then what other remedies do we have ? [/b][/quote]
Joe,

So now you are the Pat Robertson or Saviour of the industry?? :)

Hey man post about whatever you want, I was just commenting on that you seem to like to go off sometimes. your choice, "this is an adult webmaster board"

PornoDoggy
02-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Joe ... like it or don't, believe it or not, but a lot of people see your "only talk[ing] shit to people that are full of shit..." as a pathetic attempt to get attention.

If you SERIOUSLY wanted to find out about a company or an individual, there is this little thing called the PM function that would put you in touch with any number of the people on this board who have opinions you value.

Pathetic. Purely pathetic.

JoesHO
02-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Feb 11 2005, 02:07 PM
Joe ... like it or don't, believe it or not, but a lot of people see your "only talk[ing] shit to people that are full of shit..." as a pathetic attempt to get attention.

If you SERIOUSLY wanted to find out about a company or an individual, there is this little thing called the PM function that would put you in touch with any number of the people on this board who have opinions you value.

glad to see you are stil a loyal fan Porndoggy, I bet i copuld say the shit is brown and you would argue that it is tinted yellow with hints off black wouldn't you ?

I have actually gave up on giving a shit what yopu think a lonmg time ago as you disagree or dispute EVERYTHING I say so have your opinion of me be what it is, cause we all get an opinion, and I will voice mine as i choose the same as you are entitled to do as well. :D

PornoDoggy
02-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Ahhh ... you are confused.

I don't really have an opinion of you. Don't know you - never met you, never got so far as an ICQ conversation or an email exchange.

You may be a very nice person, you may be a screaming asshole. Can't tell from a board personality. I learned that a long, long time ago.

Now, you've started any number of these threads - a dozen about Brad Shaw alone. I'm not the only one who's suggested that there are better ways to accomplish what you claim you want to accomplish. Most of them are far more important in this industry than I am.

To answer your question, I would no more judge Nichepay by the actions of Stuart than I would Oprano or Remote Thumbs by your actions.

nickdark
02-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Well whatever the reasons for this post Ive been "baited" to look at nichepay :)

I am at a loss as to why anyone bothers to go this niche route and then not deliver on the tour.

There is a nipple site..great..there are lots of searches for puffy nipples etc which it promises ( "rare content, huge areolas ! " etc ..which I also think is spelt incorrectly and any nipple nut will know that!)..yet there is NOTHING "outrageous" on the tour.

Its like big tit sites that just have stock pornstar tits on the tour..with just average tits..its fucking irritating

Whats the point !??? ( excuse the pun)

Its your problem on how to keep the surfer as a member with content inside the site..but why have a TOUR that doesnt even show pics of whats being promised !!??

:headwall: :headwall: :headwall:

nickdark
02-11-2005, 07:37 PM
oops sorry about that

Nickatilynx
02-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by nickdark@Feb 11 2005, 04:38 PM
oops sorry about that
Sorry about what? ;-)))

nickdark
02-11-2005, 07:40 PM
nice edit Nick...make me look fucking mad..ahahahaha

StreetRacer
02-11-2005, 08:19 PM
bang bang i shot him down, bang bang he hit the ground, bang bang...

aeon
02-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by PornoDoggy@Feb 11 2005, 02:07 PM

I don't see this old hippy being a fan of yours in anyway.

I've been brutal with Pornodoggy on boards & vice versa, but if he contacted me I'd respond with no hesitation. He doesn't post personal info to make a piss match. That's someone you can deal with even if it's just to say no.

Good luck...

Nickatilynx
02-11-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by nickdark@Feb 11 2005, 04:41 PM
nice edit Nick...make me look fucking mad..ahahahaha
What?????

LOL