PDA

View Full Version : Chameleon Auto-Submitter

RyanLanane
02-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Have any of you used it, and if you have is it fairly simple?

Also, I purchased a one month subscription with the mail manager thing, cost about $60 around 90 minutes ago and still haven't heard back from them. The ICQ They say to contact them at they do not have on-line.

Should I start the chargeback process, or are these guys reputable I just have bad timing?

Ryan

NickPapageorgio
02-09-2005, 02:35 PM
I have never had a problem with CS. Works well for fast submitting to smaller tgp's and a few larger ones. You will still have to do some hand submits but it cuts the work in half pretty much. I also suggest the auto mail confirmer for taking care of alot of those confirmation emails.

NickPapageorgio
02-09-2005, 02:36 PM
And on a side note, watch out for the auto thumb creation feature. Sometimes it can yield less than acceptable results...

RyanLanane
02-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Thanks Nick - weird I still don't have anything from them guess I'll just be patient... I tend to use Jasc Image Robot for thumbing

NickPapageorgio
02-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Feb 9 2005, 11:51 AM
Thanks Nick - weird I still don't have anything from them guess I'll just be patient... I tend to use Jasc Image Robot for thumbing
Yeah sometimes it can take a little while to get a return email. They have always done fine for me though. No problems at all and I have used them for like the last 8 months or so.

TheEnforcer
02-09-2005, 03:11 PM
I've paid for it and not used it a couple times!! :lol: I've heard very good things about it though.

Forest
02-10-2005, 10:52 AM
there are a few submiters out there i have heard good things about

CS is one and advancedsubmittor is another

CS has a database of like 2100 tgps and is fairly easy to use

Ryan who is building your galleries for you?

We charge 7.50 per gallery with a purchase of 10 galls

118156620 - icq if your looking for a designer or hit me up for some samples