PDA

View Full Version : DVD Authoring Sample: A video tour of my new adult

Jim_Gunn
02-09-2005, 03:13 AM
This five minute (21 Mb) wmv video shows a video screen capture of the interface and movie of my new DVD release "Lesbian Teenyboppers 2". You can see the movie, the chapters, the bios, the still photo gallery, the interviews, a director's commentary, trailers for other movies, and a web link as I navigate through the menus and screens on my computer in pretty close to real time. I worked very hard to master this skill, and I now have two employees editing and authoring for me. So program owners take note, I am now able to offer professional DVD authoring and design. My customers can re-purpose the content I film for them on DVDs- both online, direct to their members; and off-line in the adult retail market. If there is sufficient interest I will take on outside work as well. Also, I can offer package deals including the best prices for my customers on authoring and replication incl. printing, inserts. trays and shrinkwrapping. As always, if you are looking for the best exclusive reality content production please contact me at Webmaster at ExclusiveRealityContent.com for a custom quote. Check out the DVD sample at: DVD Sample (http://www.ExclusiveRealityContent.com/DVD/DVD.wmv)

gonzo
02-09-2005, 05:13 AM
Good Stuff!!!

DVD mastering...encoding and VOD all have gotten a bit easier however its still a bitch. Much respect to anyone that does video editing.