PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia, big destroyer......

sarettah
02-08-2005, 08:44 PM
lololololololololololololololololololololololol... .....

From a thread over there:

Losers list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's getting to be a joke how insecure some people are. I try so hard to be fair and up front with people, but some people can't live with my standards, because they feel threatened by a new board. I'm not going to sink to theitr level of stories and lies, but you know what I'm going to call out names of who I consider losers.

Netpond, oprano and greenguyandjim, 3 loser boards working together to hurt my business. (oh shit I called the bottom feeding loser boards out by name!)

Jim
GreenGuy
Meat
Gonzo
nickatilinkz

3 boards who have ganged up together in desperation to discredit this board out of fear of whats different.

To start with, 2 big time asholes who can't play fair with us.

Want to be part of my list of asshole losers keep it up. I don't care. By the time I'm done the list will grow. Enough of being nice to idiots. Lets call a jealous idiot for what he is, an idiot.

I don't think anyone wants to be on this honor list. (except for their cronies and loser friends).

Other losers, some reseller "rawclickx" who I supported so hard now doesn't want to be associated here, "$hannon from RealBigCash" again another loser who I supported hard here and they both kissed my ass for exposure, gave them their own forums, but bailed out asap when a bit of rumor came about.

This list will grow trust me.

Edited in from further down the thread:

For the record incase people impersonate me, I'm not on any radio show tonight.

lololololololololololololol..

Nickatilynx
02-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah Meat posted it here earlier LOL

What a scammer that guy is.

sarettah
02-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 8 2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah Meat posted it here earlier LOL

What a scammer that guy is.
I did not see it :(

Sorry about that..... Funny as shit though.

sarettah
02-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Could Butcher be Sexeducation ?? :blink:

lolollolololololololololololololol

Nickatilynx
02-08-2005, 08:52 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=16397

*KK*
02-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Generally I've found that if you forget to water a plant or feed the dog, it dies.

Nickatilynx
02-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 8 2005, 05:59 PM
Generally I've found that if you forget to water a plant or feed the dog, it dies.
I see what you are saying....

But there is something to be said too for taking an axe to them and beating the crap out of them and then pissing all over them.

;-)))

gonzo
02-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 8 2005, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 8 2005, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Feb 8 2005, 05:59 PM
I see what you are saying....

But there is something to be said too for taking an axe to them and beating the crap out of them and then pissing all over them.

;-))) [/b][/quote]
I see Im starting to rub off on your again hahahaha

JoesHO
02-08-2005, 10:31 PM
So if I call the butcher a low life cocksucking scammer, will I be labled a bandwagon jumper ?

sarettah
02-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 8 2005, 10:32 PM
So if I call the butcher a low life cocksucking scammer, will I be labled a bandwagon jumper ?
Gotta figure out what the scam is first.... :blink:

sarettah
02-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Ok, now he is over there and says that Greenguy and Jim had someone on the radio tonight impersonating him ???

Anybody catch the show ? Or is this guy just really out there ?

:blink:

Peaches
02-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Feb 9 2005, 01:14 AM
Ok, now he is over there and says that Greenguy and Jim had someone on the radio tonight impersonating him ???

Anybody catch the show ? Or is this guy just really out there ?

:blink:
Butcher=Confucy?

:lol:

grimm
02-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Feb 8 2005, 05:59 PM
lol