PDA

View Full Version : do you think the isrealui palastinian cease fire

JoesHO
02-08-2005, 12:56 PM
I predicte that palestinian bombers will strike within 3 weeks, and isreal will launch an all out assualt.

I do not believe for one minute that sharon wants peace at all.
Nor do I believe that the militant factions of the palestinians want peace.

what can be done there ?

darksoft
02-08-2005, 01:10 PM
The hamas and hezbollah shitbags will once again send in suicide bombers to fuck things up like they have been doing for years.

Not sure why you say Sharon doesn't want peace. Everytime he tries to calm things down guess who starts the shit again? That's right! Those peace loving "freedom fighters"....

JoesHO
02-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by darksoft@Feb 8 2005, 10:11 AM
The hamas and hezbollah shitbags will once again send in suicide bombers to fuck things up like they have been doing for years.

Not sure why you say Sharon doesn't want peace. Everytime he tries to calm things down guess who starts the shit again? That's right! Those peace loving "freedom fighters"....
While I do not agree with the methods the Hamas and Hezbollah, etc... use, I do think that the whole of the problem is the occupation of the land.

Sharon is unwilling to concede anything other than total take over ( hs been fighting for it his whole life)

However I think it is not entirley isreals fault , but I do believe when Rabin was in power they were closer to a sttlement that both sides would live with ( until the right wing of isreal killed him)

I think the only chance at anything lasting in the middle east must be done by a redrawing of lands, I would start by moving Jordan into Iraq, and moving palestine into it's proper home of Jordan.

darksoft
02-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Why not just move the palestinians into jordan and they can share terrorist tactics? I honestly have no sympathy for palestinians or any of the other arab nations. They've been after Israel for decades, all ganging up on one tiny little country and haven't been able to do shit. I'd say the US is the only reason Israel hasn't wiped out those other shitbag countries by now.