PDA

View Full Version : VICTORIA GIVENS WORLD RECORD ANAL GANGBANG FEED

gonzo
02-07-2005, 03:19 PM
SOURCE: AEBN
By: Company Press Release

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - AEBN, The Global Video On Demand Leader, has Victoria Givens World Record Anal Gangbang video online in Pay-Per-Minute, Streaming, and Content Feed format. Yes. This movie is available as a video feed!

Victoria Given’s the undisputed world record holder in an anal gangbang has agreed to allow AEBN the right to use the just released movie in its content feeds! This is very exciting news to paysite owners as only rarely do movies like this come along. Virtually every man in the universe is going to want to see this movie.

“I think it is awesome that it is being offered exclusively through AEBN and I hope a lot of people will watch it there.” said Victoria Givens. “I am just really excited to be a part of the AEBN family.”

“Every paysite operators needs this movie. Not since the Houston 620 video back in 1999 has anything caught the publics imagination quite like this.” Said Shelby Setzer, AEBN Feed Representative. “Anal sells and a beautiful woman like Victoria Givens taking 100+ dicks in the ass is a must see. If you operate a paysite you need this feed. If you don’t have a paysite send your surfers to a theater so they can watch it.”

The Victoria Givens World Record Anal Gangbang video is only available online through AEBN. 101 Penetrations, 30 Pop Shots, NO LUBE, and she made cupcakes for all the guys! Wow!

For more information on this feed or if you would like to become an AEBN affiliate, go to www.AEBN.net, you can contact Shelby directly at shelbyg@aebn.net - 704-529-1600 x125.

Anthony
02-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Victoria Givens is one Hell of a hot women. Really petite, which I found surprising.

Peaches
02-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Cupcakes! I knew I forgot something when I did my last anal gangbang. :(

Congrats, AEBN - good score! :)

gonzo
02-07-2005, 03:57 PM
I know I posted the press release here and its in the grinder now to be blasted but if you have ANY site that deals with hardcore or anal....Id highly suggest you check into this feed.

AEBN has it exclusive....you wont see it nowhere else for a while and I have seen the vid.... its over 2 hours long! Great production quality a combination of hardcore and some funny as hell behind the scenes stuff.

MaDalton
02-07-2005, 04:04 PM
that must be one sore asshole... :(

TheEnforcer
02-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Hmm.. I think this would certainly be popular...

Hell Puppy
02-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Ok, I know I'm jaded, and I'm not the target audience for this....

But is it just me, or would it be more fun to watch the footage of her trying to sit down and do other normal every day things AFTER the gang bang?

gonzo
02-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Feb 7 2005, 10:29 PM

But is it just me, or would it be more fun to watch the footage of her trying to sit down and do other normal every day things AFTER the gang bang?
Rumor has it she was cleaning the gararge out the next day.

Newton
02-08-2005, 02:57 AM
Excellent, we need to be on AEBN's news list for the magazine ;) Hook me up AEBN :)

RyanLanane
02-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Feb 7 2005, 07:29 PM

I'll second that, after watching a couple even 4 guy one girl gangbangs the whole concept lost it's appeal to me. Now I'm all about treating a girl like a nasty little slut (only if she likes that kind of thing of course :yowsa: ) when it comes to a good romp in the sack but Gangbangs just do not appeal to me personally.

And 100 dicks up the 'ole Poop Shoot - Can you say "OUCH" that girl had to be hurting for a while!!!

JoesHO
02-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Damn, she is a good looking gal too....

wonder how it will effect her shitting capabilities later in life?