PDA

View Full Version : Want some free exposure?

kath
02-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Writing an article for Klixxx... and I need to get some quotes/experiences from folks who have worked in the industry for a few years - especially people who run their own business/service, own paysites, run affiliate programs or work in marketing/sales.

Drop me an email - kath AT klixxx -dot- com if you're interested and I'll give you the details.

Would love to give some Opranauts a quote in the magazine and a link to your program. This article will also appear at a later date on Klixxx.com website and be listed in our educational article archives. Great way to contribute to the community, get your voice HEARD and introduce your site/program/service to our readers.

Thanks in advance. :yowsa:

cj
02-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Nobody at Oprano who has been in the biz for a few years who could use a free plug for their program for simply saying something relevant to the article?

I find that surprising ...

Kath, if possible, post a few specific questions - its hard to 'quote' something when you aren't exactly sure of the context of the article ... its easier if you post some q's or guiding statements :-)

Lisa
02-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Some of us emailed Kath as requested. :P

Almighty Colin
02-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the bump. I missed this the first time. I think it was posted after my bedtime. ;-)

kath
02-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the bumps.... and thanks to those who have emailed me. Colin - I didn't get anything from you - if you did email me, could you please re-send? Would love to quote you in an article!

Specific questions? There's actually only 2 - so it's one of the easiest "I need input" requests I've ever posted. lol

The general topic is about marketing and program promotions... the underlying theme is positive learning through negative examples...

Hope to hear from some more Opranauts! Thanks again guys for the bump!

:wnw:

Darby
02-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Hi Kath

Sent you an e-mail :)

*KK*
02-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Positive learning through negative examples... damn why does Hanco come to mind ;)

grimm
02-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@Feb 6 2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the bump. I missed this the first time. I think it was posted after my bedtime. ;-)
ok, wtf is a bump, besides the obvious.

Lisa
02-09-2005, 12:33 AM
/me leads grimm aside, and gently explains that a 'bump' in this context means posting in a thread for the purpose of 'bumping' it back up near the top of a forum, so it doesn't get lost over on the next page. ;)

grimm
02-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Feb 8 2005, 09:34 PM
/me leads grimm aside, and gently explains that a 'bump' in this context means posting in a thread for the purpose of 'bumping' it back up near the top of a forum, so it doesn't get lost over on the next page. ;)

grimm
02-09-2005, 12:36 AM
now im kinda turned on.

:bdance:

Lisa
02-09-2005, 12:43 AM
I'd bump you...but that could lead to all sorts of messy consequences and I'm all out of kleenex. :P

grimm
02-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Lisa@Feb 8 2005, 09:44 PM
I'd bump you...but that could lead to all sorts of messy consequences and I'm all out of kleenex. :P
too late:)