PDA

View Full Version : More than just whats on sale

Vick
02-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Content producers, can you please show more than just what you have on sale?

If you have some work you feel is good/great or outstanding models can you please post that here as well

Not everyone wants the lowest price, some like myself need beautiful models in good quality pictures

MaDalton
02-05-2005, 01:59 PM
this is something we shot last tuesday:

http://www.amazingcontent.com/pubprev/g2msample_vanessa01.jpg

Vick
02-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Good stuff Ma Dalton

Much thanks

Is she exclusive content only or do you have her on your other site too?

I'm a sucker for glasses, good checkbones and nice breasts

MaDalton
02-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2005, 12:11 PM
Good stuff Ma Dalton

Much thanks

Is she exclusive content only or do you have her on your other site too?

I'm a sucker for glasses, good checkbones and nice breasts
we also have a bunch of non-exclusive sets of her in the shop. and we have website of her at www.lovelyvanessa.com :)

gonzo
02-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Do you have anything like that doing Extreme Insertion?

NICE pic!!

MaDalton
02-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 5 2005, 01:00 PM
Do you have anything like that doing Extreme Insertion?

NICE pic!!
hmmm - as I said on ICQ - not yet. but we have girls like Nancy Sweet or Sandra de Marco who do DADV - so they might insert bowling pins as well. :biglaugh:

JerryW
02-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Damn, I told Gonzo to get in touch with you on the extreme and you can't deliver :grrr: :rolleyes: Oh well, next time.

Vick, do you buy exclusive or non? give us more details of what you're looking for, age range, types of shoot length of shoot.

MaDalton
02-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by JerryW@Feb 5 2005, 02:26 PM
Damn, I told Gonzo to get in touch with you on the extreme and you can't deliver :grrr: :rolleyes: Oh well, next time.

Vick, do you buy exclusive or non? give us more details of what you're looking for, age range, types of shoot length of shoot.
thanks for hooking me up, jerry! well, i also told Gonzo that we are more on the "nice" site. at least with the stuff we have in the shop.
we can do something like this exclusively - at least i know some girls i can ask. :ph34r:

Vick
02-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by JerryW@Feb 5 2005, 05:26 PM
I buy both, more often non

Age 18-30ish

Really looking for very attractive to beautiful models, solo, 2 girl and hardcore

80 - 150 pics in the set

Flexible on the above, would really like to find some knockouts like Matrix had early on

Stuff like
http://www.cloud9entertainment.com/jec27.jpg

and

http://www.cloud9entertainment.com/sywb15.jpg

Vick
02-07-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by MaDalton@Feb 5 2005, 03:41 PM
we also have a bunch of non-exclusive sets of her in the shop. and we have website of her at www.lovelyvanessa.com :)
Thanks Ma Dalton

Where can I find her on your shop?

MaDalton
02-07-2005, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Vick+Feb 6 2005, 10:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Feb 6 2005, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MaDalton@Feb 5 2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks Ma Dalton

Where can I find her on your shop? [/b][/quote]
no problem - simply click here! (http://www.amazingcontent.com/content/pictures/vanessa/index.htm)

:yowsa:

KevinG
02-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 5 2005, 09:23 AM
Content producers, can you please show more than just what you have on sale?

If you have some work you feel is good/great or outstanding models can you please post that here as well

Not everyone wants the lowest price, some like myself need beautiful models in good quality pictures
I completely agree with Vic. It gets so boring seeing the same old what's on sale post for a bazillion average photos for $99.

The market started changing a while ago, and I think this year it will become noticable to the majority that it's quality over quantity, and it will soon be almost impossible to be very successful with licensed sets that are found on hundreds of other sites.

Two years ago I stopped licensing and only commission exclusive work for any of my projects.

I love the model with the glasses you posted MaDalton.

I again agree with Vic. I'm a sucker for glasses, good checkbones and nice breasts

I currently have a 6-7 month inventory of exclusive content, but when it's time to produce more, MaDalton and Vanessa are high up on the list.

Btw, MaDalton, I will be looking for non-nude, glamour, very sexy bikini, lingerie and dressed in sexy cloths with the girls smoking cigars.

Here's some samples:
http://www.cigar-review.com/images/models/jasmin/jasmin4/images/06.jpg

http://cigar-review.com/images/models/jasmin/jasmin7/images/17.jpg

http://cigar-review.com/images/models/matyu/matyu5/images/13.jpg

Vick
02-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Much thanks Ma Dalton!

Thought crossed my mind, what about a section or place on Oprano Content when content producers can show off their new models? Or something like that. Or maybe that is part of what Oprano Content is about and I'm still a little sleepyheaded

Nice stuff KevinG

MaDalton
02-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by KevinG@Feb 7 2005, 07:44 AM
Btw, MaDalton, I will be looking for non-nude, glamour, very sexy bikini, lingerie and dressed in sexy cloths with the girls smoking cigars.
Hey Kevin,

since most of the girls nowadays have the bad habit of smoking that should be no problem. Does it have to be a certain brand of cigars? Something cuban? :awinky:

Stefan

MaDalton
02-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Vick@Feb 7 2005, 07:56 AM
Much thanks Ma Dalton!

Thought crossed my mind, what about a section or place on Oprano Content when content producers can show off their new models? Or something like that. Or maybe that is part of what Oprano Content is about and I'm still a little sleepyheaded

Nice stuff KevinG
I have to thank you! :)

Well, and about a place/thread to show new models I'm not quite sure what would be the best way - but I think it's a good idea in general. Let's collect some ideas in a new thread....

KevinG
02-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MaDalton+Feb 7 2005, 08:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaDalton @ Feb 7 2005, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Feb 7 2005, 07:44 AM
Hey Kevin,

since most of the girls nowadays have the bad habit of smoking that should be no problem. Does it have to be a certain brand of cigars? Something cuban? :awinky:

Stefan [/b][/quote]
So far in all of the shoots, we've removed the bands, but I have a guy shooting in Cuba and Brazil for me right now showing Cuban Cohiba and Monte Cristo bands.

Initially I shot w/o bands because I am hoping to get some cigar brands advertising with me and wanted to avoid conflicts.

I think it's ok to show the Cuban brands as they cannot be bought in the US, so US advertisers shouldn't complain.

MaDalton
02-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by KevinG+Feb 7 2005, 09:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevinG @ Feb 7 2005, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by MaDalton@Feb 7 2005, 08:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@Feb 7 2005, 07:44 AM
Hey Kevin,

Stefan
So far in all of the shoots, we've removed the bands, but I have a guy shooting in Cuba and Brazil for me right now showing Cuban Cohiba and Monte Cristo bands.

Initially I shot w/o bands because I am hoping to get some cigar brands advertising with me and wanted to avoid conflicts.

I think it's ok to show the Cuban brands as they cannot be bought in the US, so US advertisers shouldn't complain. [/b][/quote]
my intention was more to tease you a bit because of your inability to buy cuban cigars in the US - lol

but of course thats a valid point :)

KevinG
02-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Ha ha, that's funny Stefan. You were teasing me and I'm being all serious. No probs. Tease all you like. I smoked two Cubans saturday night. The Monte Cristo "A" was good and the Bolivar Robusto was amazing.

Same guy that's shooting down there for me came over to my place with the smokes. So while you can't buy them legally here, doesn't mean you can't get them. :-)==~