PDA

View Full Version : Something really romantic?

pushpills
02-03-2005, 01:17 PM
As you probably know from my irritability, my girlfriend is leaving on valentines day for 3 months. What should I do between now and then that would be really romantic? I mean, aside from taking her out for a very nice dinner and champagne and some hot sex, I dunno what to do to really stun her. I send her flowers all the time so that wouldn't be too shocking. I'm just such a great boyfriend, I dunno how to make an even better lasting last impression.

Handsome cab ride? It's chilly out. I mean I could have her come over and watch me drink beer and eat ribs and watch basketball, but I'm just not so sure that's something SHE would consider really romantic.

llllladies? whats something romantic that really blew you away (or would blow you away) gents? what have you done that has really made your partner of the opposite sex go "wow" ?

Almighty Colin
02-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Give her a nice framed picture of yourself. No, make it two.

http://www.smartestsearch.com/art/steveavatar.jpg http://www.smartestsearch.com/art/steveavatar.jpg

JoesHO
02-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Homo LOL LOL :redance:

Peaches
02-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Buy her a house. It always works for me :)

Why not make a little scrapbook of pictures and writings she can take with her on her trip?

pushpills
02-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 3 2005, 12:23 PM

Why not make a little scrapbook of pictures and writings she can take with her on her trip?
i'll do some pictures for her. she has to carry everything she's bringing for 3 months on her back though, I wanted to send a sattelite phone with her but she said she will not have room.

we are gonna make a sexy erotic movie, but thats really for me not for her. I dont think i'm going to buy her a house, may b a car when she gets back but i need something big to do right now. :unsure:

pushpills
02-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@Feb 3 2005, 12:22 PM

http://www.smartestsearch.com/art/steveavatar.jpg http://www.smartestsearch.com/art/steveavatar.jpg
she's got one! and a painting of me she did, its really sexy.

Almighty Colin
02-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by pushpills+Feb 3 2005, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Feb 3 2005, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Almighty Colin@Feb 3 2005, 12:22 PM

she's got one! and a painting of me she did, its really sexy. [/b][/quote]
Well, then. She should be happy enough already.

Almighty Colin
02-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 01:28 PM
I wanted to send a sattelite phone with her but she said she will not have room.
Have you pondered this?

Peaches
02-03-2005, 01:31 PM
How about a small journal she can use for her trip? And you could write something really nice in the first couple of pages :awinky:

NickPapageorgio
02-03-2005, 01:33 PM
How big is a satellite phone? :huh:

VooMan
02-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin+Feb 3 2005, 01:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Almighty Colin @ Feb 3 2005, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 01:28 PM
I wanted to send a sattelite phone with her but she said she will not have room.
Have you pondered this? [/b][/quote]
Sadly, I noticed that as well... :unsure:

Nickatilynx
02-03-2005, 01:36 PM
1.) After you see her off.....

Be at her destination before her and hand her the biggest bouquet of flowers the world has ever seen. :) Just be sitting reading a paper and casually say "Hi" as she walks by.

(I did that years ago , a girlfriend was flying to Boston to go to college , she didn't wanna go, yadda yadda....so I saw her off early morning on her 747 , jumped concorde and was waiting at JFK :) )

2.) Send her a nice bouquet of flowers.
Then send her mother a shitload , as a token for giving birth to her. :)

3.) Buy her a teddy bear.
Then bling up the teddy bear with jewlery etc.Nice watch etc etc....maybe even an engagement ring.

Shit like this worked for me , together 18 yrs , 6 of them happy ;-)))))))

pushpills
02-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@Feb 3 2005, 12:34 PM
How big is a satellite phone? :huh:
like a zack morris phone, plus extra batteries. she's gotta fit 3 months worth of stuff into a backpack, including all her gear. She says she can call me once every 3 weeks or so cuzz they come down to get other gear, go to other sites etc, and she thinks it would somewhat defeat the purpose of "going off the mountains" if she could chat away with civilization whenver she weants.

pushpills
02-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 12:37 PM
1.) After you see her off.....

Be at her destination before her and hand her the biggest bouquet of flowers the world has ever seen. :) Just be sitting reading a paper and casually say "Hi" as she walks by.

(I did that years ago , a girlfriend was flying to Boston to go to college , she didn't wanna go, yadda yadda....so I saw her off early morning on her 747 , jumped concorde and was waiting at JFK :) )

3.) Buy her a teddy bear.
Then bling up the teddy bear with jewlery etc.Nice watch etc etc....maybe even an engagement ring.

she already has a teddy bear from me, but the watch is on the right track. i'll pick her out some really uber expensive outdoorsy watch tool thingie.

i think flowers would be kinda pointless and I am taking her to the airport, what the hell is she gonna do with em anyway? I dont think he mother would have much use for flowers either, she's been pushin up daiseys for the last year, partly why rebecca needs the trip to "bond with the earth", at least thats what i call it.

outdoorsy jewelry/watch/something. flowers in the car on way to airport. possibly sneak a sattelite phone into her bag. I'm gettin somewhere now.

peaches, a little journal is a great idea, ill write in the first few pages so she can read em from time to time. I gotta find a small one.

*KK*
02-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 10:37 AM
Damn, that is exactly what Cheryl says ;)

nojob
02-03-2005, 02:34 PM
good luck bro. I hope that it works out for you. I don't think that you can sneak the phone into the bag. that would be nice so you could talk to her all of the time.

DaddysGirl
02-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Ok, I reccomend doing something memorable

how about a scavenger hunt? leave a trail of notes and clues for her that have her ending up where you are i.e fave restaurant..have a limo waiting outside..ect

JizBiz
02-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 01:37 PM

Muahahahaha

Now THAT is smooth..

:wnw:

MaDalton
02-03-2005, 03:43 PM
i learned: a lot of small things (like a single rose or just a letter) are better than diamond earrings once a year. but i guess most women would prefer to have both. :huh:

Hell Puppy
02-04-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 01:18 PM
As you probably know from my irritability, my girlfriend is leaving on valentines day for 3 months. What should I do between now and then that would be really romantic? I mean, aside from taking her out for a very nice dinner and champagne and some hot sex, I dunno what to do to really stun her. I send her flowers all the time so that wouldn't be too shocking. I'm just such a great boyfriend, I dunno how to make an even better lasting last impression.

Handsome cab ride? It's chilly out. I mean I could have her come over and watch me drink beer and eat ribs and watch basketball, but I'm just not so sure that's something SHE would consider really romantic.

llllladies? whats something romantic that really blew you away (or would blow you away) gents? what have you done that has really made your partner of the opposite sex go "wow" ?
Anal Sex.

No, not receiving, giving....

Buy her a strap on and let her bang your ass...that'll really show her how much you care.

grimm
02-04-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Peaches@Feb 3 2005, 10:23 AM

get her a new boyfriend, save her the trouble of cheating on you without you knowing

DaddysGirl
02-04-2005, 10:46 AM
So Push, what was the final verdict on this thread, come up with any ideas?

pushpills
02-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by DaddysGirl@Feb 4 2005, 09:47 AM
So Push, what was the final verdict on this thread, come up with any ideas?
Yes I did, workin on it. Tomorrow her family is comming up and she'll be shopping with em, so I will shop for some cool outdoorsy stuff for her while they are out, a small journal, and prepare a photo of us to use in something, like laminate it on something of hers. Next weekend we will go to the drake for dinner if I can snag a res. still, and we'll take a limo (full of roses)

kevsh
02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
First, just listen. Women drop hints all the time, and a true gentleman will not only notice them but act on them.

Do something you know she'll like, but never expect. (don't know what? see point #1)

Have a nice, long, honest, sincere talk and ask her a lot of questions. When she asks why you are so curious (or "why so many g.d. questions???"), just tell her you should have done it a long time ago. (or something like that, but honest!)

nlphoto
02-05-2005, 01:05 AM
make it memorable... dump her on the 13th... :inlove:

grimm
02-05-2005, 01:26 AM
or get her a male stripper, that way you an have fun too:)

Vick
02-05-2005, 02:45 AM
Frank Sinatra, rain, raw uninhibited sex - REPEATEDLY!!!

Any questions?

Hot wax dripping honey what do ya say

If you can't do Frank, W.A.S.P. Animal is acceptable

Newton
02-05-2005, 03:16 AM
rodeo sex n.

To call your girlfriend by an ex-girlfriend's name whilst having sex 'doggy style', and then try to hold on for as long as possible. The clock starts when you end saying the name.

grimm
02-05-2005, 03:31 AM
better yet her mroe attractive, thinner sister who married well:)

aeon
02-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 10:18 AM
my girlfriend is leaving on valentines day for 3 months.
3 months, apparently somewhere separated from civilization...save yer cash. She's gonna come back knocked up by a pigmy.

pushpills
02-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 5 2005, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 5 2005, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 10:18 AM
3 months, apparently somewhere separated from civilization...save yer cash. She's gonna come back knocked up by a pigmy. [/b][/quote]
eh....I'm as far from offended as can be, just out of curiosity, of those 500 some posts...have you ever said anything clever or interesting?

aeon
02-06-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Feb 5 2005, 07:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Feb 5 2005, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Feb 5 2005, 08:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 10:18 AM
3 months, apparently somewhere separated from civilization...save yer cash. She's gonna come back knocked up by a pigmy.
eh....I'm as far from offended as can be, just out of curiosity, of those 500 some posts...have you ever said anything clever or interesting?[/b][/quote]
There's 500 or so posts to find that out. Use the search function you closeted faggot.

That'll give you something to do, other than jerking off, while your little whore is taking the high hard one from any jungle bunny or native she can find for the next three months.

Get the bitch tested when she comes back or make sure your health insurance premiums are paid up. Aint love grand.

pushpills
02-06-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 6 2005, 12:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 6 2005, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 5 2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 5 2005, 08:42 PM
eh....I'm as far from offended as can be, just out of curiosity, of those 500 some posts...have you ever said anything clever or interesting?
There's 500 or so posts to find that out. Use the search function you closeted faggot.

That'll give you something to do, other than jerking off, while your little whore is taking the high hard one from any jungle bunny or native she can find for the next three months.

Get the bitch tested when she comes back or make sure your health insurance premiums are paid up. Aint love grand. [/b][/quote]
Yea I thought I mighta missed 2 or 3 of those 500 posts. I guess I didn't.

aeon
02-06-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Feb 5 2005, 10:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Feb 5 2005, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@Feb 6 2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 5 2005, 07:18 PM

Get the bitch tested when she comes back or make sure your health insurance premiums are paid up. Aint love grand.
Yea I thought I mighta missed 2 or 3 of those 500 posts. I guess I didn't.[/b][/quote]
Oh come on...you can't be as dumb as your posts. No one can.

A young girl, going away for 3 months, who doesn't even have room for a fuckin' phone that you'll pay for.

Absolutely too funny...

pushpills
02-06-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by aeon+Feb 6 2005, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ Feb 6 2005, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 5 2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by aeon@Feb 6 2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Feb 5 2005, 07:18 PM

Yea I thought I mighta missed 2 or 3 of those 500 posts. I guess I didn't.
Oh come on...you can't be as dumb as your posts. No one can.

A young girl, going away for 3 months, who doesn't even have room for a fuckin' phone that you'll pay for.

Absolutely too funny... [/b][/quote]
well i cant fit 3 months worth of shit into an appartment. and they gotta split up carrying the food and medical supplies and shit, and their used tampons and whatnot.. i've seen the bag she's gonna be carrying 7 miles at least a day thru the mountains. I couldn't get it down michigan ave.

Who knows, maybe she is leaving me for you. She'll have to learn to like nascar and $6.00 all you can eat buffets. If you get her, congratulations, she's a great girl.

Sabby
02-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Feb 4 2005, 03:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Feb 4 2005, 03:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Feb 3 2005, 01:18 PM

Anal Sex.

No, not receiving, giving....

Buy her a strap on and let her bang your ass...that'll really show her how much you care. [/b][/quote]
Mmmmmmmmmm... I love this one!!!

LOL.

Sabby:)