PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo 2005 Registration Now Open!

LAJ
02-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Cybernet Expo 2005 Registration Now Open!

Corporate Sponsorships sell out well in advance as CamZ, Netbilling, AdamEveCash and attorney Eric M. Bernstein sign on early

February 2, 2005 – San Diego, CA – Tradeshow Productions, Inc. is proud to announce the official opening of registration for Cybernet Expo 2005, to be held in San Diego, California at the beautiful Shelter Pointe Hotel, June 12-15. Early bird registration to gain access to all events of the three-day show, including seminars, the networking & exhibitor hall and bar and the official evening parties is only $99! This special low price is good through March 15 and a simple online form can be found at https://www.cybernetexpo.com/online-registration.html so register today! Don't forget to book your hotel room in advance! Cybernet Expo attendees get a special rate at the Shelter Pointe Hotel so be sure to visit http://www.cybernetexpo.com/hotel.html right away!

Cybernet Expo owner Fay Sharp states, “Last year's event was an industry first for adult Webmaster tradeshows in San Diego and it proved to be a smashing success, so we decided it was best to bring it back and incorporate everyone's feedback to make the show better than ever. This year we will be occupying over 90% of the Shelter Pointe Hotel and there will be wireless Internet access for all! In addition to offering inexpensive booth space in the highly visible networking hall, we are also offering a repeat of last year's all new and wildly successful "Corridor Cruisin'" and "seminar prize" sponsorships. Show organizer Jay Kopita adds, "Given that the majority of the sponsors that we have on board at this early date are repeat sponsors from last year, that demonstrates the high value of having your company associated with this show, and why we are anticipating record attendance this year. Anyone seriously looking to build their online business and network in a very fun and relaxing atmosphere will want to attend Cybernet Expo."

In addition to the top corporate sponsorships being sold out, TopBucks, Adult.com and WebcamCash have signed on early in a repeat performance of last year as the Conference sponsor, Registration sponsor and Card Key / Attendee Bag sponsor respectively, and XBangCash has picked up one of the two available Networking Hall Bar sponsorships. Additional sponsorships and speaking engagements (seminar list to be announced in late February) are limited and starting to go fast, so be sure to email sponsors@cybernetexpo.com today to get on board!

About Cybernet Expo
Established in 1998, Cybernet Expo is now in its 8th successful year. Known for its perfect mix of business, networking and social opportunities, Cybernet Expo has become a “must attend” mid-sized event for serious-minded Webmasters every year. Whether you are just starting out online, or have been in business for years, Cybernet Expo has something to offer for attendees and sponsors alike. For more information please visit the site at http://www.cybernetexpo.com

Fay Sharp / Jay Kopita "LAJ"
info@cybernetexpo.com

Raven
02-02-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm so psyched....I'm a Cybernet Expo VIRGIN!!!

LAJ
02-02-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Raven@Feb 2 2005, 03:32 PM
Well.. that cherry needs to be popped hon.

kath
02-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Can't wait - I've been waiting for Cybernet since last June!

The hotel looks fantastic Jay... snagging one of those ocean view rooms! :bdance:

Sharpie
02-02-2005, 07:01 PM
We are wayyyy ahead of last year in planning. Most of last years sponsors are onboard already. More time for planning & less last minute scrambles, makes for a better show.

So, take advantage of the Early Bird registration - $99

Get your hotel reservations done early also - you can do it online this year. We have 90% of the hotel rooms blocked - it would be great to sell those out early & start working on the other 10%

gonzo
02-02-2005, 07:15 PM
It was a nice show last year. I know I give Faye and Jay shit about it all the time but it was relaxing and a LOT of business got done there.

So Jay and Faye....wheres the love for the family?
Anything to lure out flights to San Diego...converging from Atlanta and Vancouver?

Don King
02-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Its gonna be a thriller...

ONLY IN SAN DIEGO!!!!

Sharpie
02-02-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 2 2005, 07:16 PM
It was a nice show last year. I know I give Faye and Jay shit about it all the time but it was relaxing and a LOT of business got done there.

Anything to lure out flights to San Diego...converging from Atlanta and Vancouver?
Lots of love Gonzo.....

But, I must be dense....... what was the question?

Raven
02-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by LAJ+Feb 2 2005, 03:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LAJ @ Feb 2 2005, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Raven@Feb 2 2005, 03:32 PM
Well.. that cherry needs to be popped hon. [/b][/quote]
Don't I know it!!

Dravyk
02-03-2005, 04:25 AM
Serious question, what's the water temperature in San Diego in midJune? And is there a nice beach near by?

... I have plans for The Enforcer. B)

Sharpie
02-03-2005, 10:39 AM
To me (the Floridian) it is cool. To some one from Canada - it might be fine. Overall I don't think it is swimming weather. I saw a lot of people around the pool, I don't believe I saw anyone in the pool last year. Sorry, not sure about the closest beach. The hotel is Marina area.

JoesHO
02-03-2005, 01:58 PM
This Hotel is terrific....
Beach is not to far Dravyk maybe 15 mins drive..

in June it is overcast fog ( a west coast thing ) until like 12 - 1 p.m. but the temp is around 75 - 80 with mild humidity like maybe 40% or so...

late afternooon it is sunny and nice like around 85 - 90 same typ of humidity pretty dry .
I would definatly bring some jackets and sweat shirts ...
but throw in the shorts and bathing suites too....

night time wil be cool around 70 - 75 and breezy always

gonzo
02-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie+Feb 2 2005, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sharpie @ Feb 2 2005, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Feb 2 2005, 07:16 PM

Lots of love Gonzo.....

But, I must be dense....... what was the question? [/b][/quote]
Weve been tossing some things at LAJ. I figured he would have clued you in by now.

pushpills
02-03-2005, 02:37 PM
I'm puttin' barb wire on the gloves. "We call that the stinger".

Bestat
02-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Just an FYI, the toll free number for the hotel is incorrect, or a least what I got was a talk line...LOL

:)

Sharpie
02-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Bestat@Feb 3 2005, 04:47 PM
Just an FYI, the toll free number for the hotel is incorrect, or a least what I got was a talk line...LOL

:)
You are correct - it should be 800-566-2524 - I have let Jay know so we can get it corrected right away.

No Gonzo, Jay is so busy right now with the new programs Ynot is releasing, keeping the website up to date, press releases, & the Jamica trip - he doesn't have time to 'spit... :-) He only talks to me when it is "contract time"..... Then I take over from there...... that is unless it's a way-out thing. But, I emailed him and ask him to 'put me in the loop....

LAJ
02-03-2005, 11:09 PM
What have you been throwing at me Gonzo? LOL... Let Fay know for me will ya :P

gonzo
02-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by LAJ@Feb 3 2005, 11:10 PM
I told you we wont charge you for having it there.

LAJ
02-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 3 2005, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 3 2005, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LAJ@Feb 3 2005, 11:10 PM
I told you we wont charge you for having it there. [/b][/quote]
Hmmm... I'll have to chat with ya tomorrow on this one bro... between working around the clock to meet deadlines and with my 1-year old just getting over a cold and not sleeping, I can't remember what I had (IF I had) breakfast today LOL...

Hit me up on ICQ tomorrow please...