PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyman VS Homegrown

Nickatilynx
02-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Found the public record documents.

http://www.sex.com/corporate/lawsuits/tro.html

It appears that Homegrown has won 2 injunctions already.

Makes good reading.

Opti
02-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 06:42 AM
Found the public record documents.

http://www.sex.com/corporate/lawsuits/tro.html

It appears that Homegrown has won 2 injunctions already.

Makes good reading.
Sounds like The Butcher is his business eithics advisor from homegrown's complaint eh :P

Don King
02-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Fantasyman has some heavy allegations laid on him.

And I should know...I've had a few.

But I'm the original teflon Don!!!

I ain't been in prison in over 40 yrs!!

Only in San Diego ladies and gentlemen , only in San diego!!!

grimm
02-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Don King@Feb 2 2005, 04:47 PM

yeah but you killed a man in cleveland.

Nickatilynx
02-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Damn some very interesting allegations in that paperwork.

I think if you want to know about this business it is worth taking the time to read through those public documents.

I mean , damn!!

NickPapageorgio
02-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 10:28 AM
Damn some very interesting allegations in that paperwork.

I think if you want to know about this business it is worth taking the time to read through those public documents.

I mean , damn!!
Damn. :( Shady shit goes on behind closed doors is what I got out of it. Am I close?

Nickatilynx
02-03-2005, 02:02 PM
For those too lazy to read it ..LOL

Here are some allegations I gleaned.

1.) redirecting a homegrown tour to amateur bitch

2.) billing customers every 5 days at full charge.

3.) Having no customer service contact info... when customers would call Cybererotica they would be told it was Homegrown that was responsible.

Pretty heavy allegations.

In fact , reading deeper...

In a way those are "higher" now than allegations since the judges agreed with Homegrowns preponderance of evidence and gave them 2 injunctions.

I believe you only get an injunction if you show the court that you are likely to prevail on the merit in the final outcome

An injunction requires a high standard of proof and is only given if you can prove you will continue to be damaged until the final outcome of trial.

I believe winning one means you "are likely to prevail" at trial.

But I am not a lawyer , nor do I play one on TV ;-)))

NickPapageorgio
02-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 11:03 AM

3.) Having no customer service contact info... when customers would call Cybererotica they would be told it was Homegrown that was responsible.

In a way those are "higher" now than allegations since the judges agreed with Homegrowns preponderance of evidence and gave them 2 injunctions.

I believe you only get an injunction if you show the court that you are likely to prevail on the merit in the final outcome

An injunction requires a high standard of proof and is only given if you can prove you will continue to be damaged until the final outcome of trial.

I thought that the "Billing the customer for one or two months upon cancellation" was a particularly classy touch. :rolleyes:

gonzo
02-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 02:03 PM

Naughty naughty.....

Its shame too.... the Timlakes and everyone Ive met with that crew are mighty fine people. I cant imagine having to sit on this shit wile dealing with the other lawsuit.

Far L you and Moffit are class acts.

Dont you have a new affilaite program out from under CE?

WHen they werent shaving my nuts I made very nice money off of it.

pushpills
02-03-2005, 02:43 PM
I didn't read the whole thing but didn't they also use crossales on their other sites for homegrown, and not give homegrown any cut?

Far-L
02-03-2005, 03:25 PM
I have to refrain from saying anything good or bad about CE, actually, I take that back... there are a lot of people that work there like MikeB, BigB, Rowdy that I like and think are good people.

I will let the public record speak for me regarding everything else to do with CE.

BUT....

Thanks for asking Gonzo and thanks for the compliments! We do have our own program now at Homegrown Cash, the official Homegrown Video affiliate program (http://www.homegrowncash.com)

We are paying $30 per full membership sign up, and you can make 25% off of store sales as well.

:agrin:

Don King
02-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Feb 2 2005, 11:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Feb 2 2005, 11:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Don King@Feb 2 2005, 04:47 PM

yeah but you killed a man in cleveland. [/b][/quote]
I've killed twice , but both way back when
it was Self defense! He tried to rob my numbers den

I walked off scott free , without a care
I wonder how Cybererotica will fare....

homegrownmof
02-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 3 2005, 02:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 3 2005, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 02:03 PM

Naughty naughty.....

Its shame too.... the Timlakes and everyone Ive met with that crew are mighty fine people. I cant imagine having to sit on this shit wile dealing with the other lawsuit.

WHen they werent shaving my nuts I made very nice money off of it. [/b][/quote]

Thanks for the props Gonzo-

great job on the board btw- most impressed!!!!!!!!!!

Opti
02-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Far-L@Feb 4 2005, 06:26 AM
I have to refrain from saying anything good or bad about CE, actually, I take that back... there are a lot of people that work there like MikeB, BigB, Rowdy that I like and think are good people.

I will let the public record speak for me regarding everything else to do with CE.

BUT....

Thanks for asking Gonzo and thanks for the compliments! We do have our own program now at Homegrown Cash, the official Homegrown Video affiliate program (http://www.homegrowncash.com)

We are paying $30 per full membership sign up, and you can make 25% off of store sales as well.

:agrin:
Wow, you must be a very calm man Far-L .... I thought your disagreement with CE was something to do with them wanting to charge a different price than you guys!! Had no idea you had been bent over and reamed like those allegations suggest. I'd be sqealling like a stuffed pig about the churning of 10,000 members! That was a nice touch adding copies of the damage control member emails to the complaint I thought :)

I mean , damn!! Did you think that had mostly stopped years ago though?? (or am I showing my naivety here)

Hey! maybe r-n can save the industry yet again and take over all the Ibill rebills!? :redance:

gonzo
02-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by homegrownmof+Feb 3 2005, 07:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homegrownmof @ Feb 3 2005, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Feb 3 2005, 02:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Feb 3 2005, 02:03 PM

Naughty naughty.....

WHen they werent shaving my nuts I made very nice money off of it.

Thanks for the props Gonzo-

great job on the board btw- most impressed!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
"We want you back" hahah

Thanks to both of you for returning.
I wish I could take credit for whats happened with this board but Nick nor I can.
A smart man once said....
"Its the members that define the value of a online community"