PDA

View Full Version : Guess whos back... tell a freind

gonzo
02-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Besides Lee Noga... guess whos back?

I finally got around to taking down my Christmas decorations...you know the mutant pee wee xmas tree, the bubble lights and the snowman that puffs out smoke.... then I found it the mutant pee wee christmas stocking had been knocked to the side and out of sight.

It seems Santa Serge must have got drunk and bored and drank some magic sweet red cab [ which you can find out the one Im talking about on winetalk.com ]
and he must have travelled up the broadband connection and down my chimney.

Inside the stocking I found a domain transfer approval and a note....

"Do with it as you see fit just maintain its honor and integrity"
Signed ... Santa Serge

So Ive been busy as a fat elf today with crunching numbers and doing a little design work. And trust me when I say a little becasue even Serge's design skills are better than mine.... but its done.

There will be a press release circulated tomorrow but I wanted family to see it first and give me feedback. Its a tool that will help you always get paid...and help manage sponsors if you listen and follow directions.

So here it is dusted off ... true to its old school principals and honest.

Oprano.com and greenguyandjim.com as a cooperative token of goodwill to the adult community give you ...

THE GOOD
THE BAD
AND
THE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.goodbadugly.info

Thank you Serge. Hope you dont mind I moved a few things around and added in a new feature.

Mike AI
02-01-2005, 07:21 PM
Amazing how cyclical things are!!

Welcome back GBU!!

:rokk:

Newton
02-01-2005, 07:27 PM
Fan-fucking-tastic ;) Looking good man ;)

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 07:27 PM
So who is who though?

The good?
The bad?
the ugly?

;-))

JoesHO
02-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Well I am the good LOL

Raven
02-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Awesome. It was a shame it left.

Now, in your hands, it should be quite, shall we say, interesting?

gonzo
02-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Raven@Feb 1 2005, 07:32 PM
Awesome. It was a shame it left.

Now, in your hands, it should be quite, shall we say, interesting?
To be quite honest... its as is everything these days in both mine and Nicks hands.
I think it was a gift to both of us from Serge.

Hey partner.... we got more toys!

NickPapageorgio
02-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Explain the GBU to a n00b like myself. What was it? What is it?

gonzo
02-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@Feb 1 2005, 07:42 PM
Explain the GBU to a n00b like myself. What was it? What is it?
I can tell you what it was and what it is now.

Its the first place I checked when I was hiring and firing sponsors.

The most imporant thing to me at the time was if I send this sponsor traffic....WILL I GET PAID! So first thing I did was check out Serges page...it was on an old cotac site I think. If they were good....I tripped over myself to sign up for the program and start sending hits.... if they were bad...no traffic! If they were UGLY then I avoid them and anyone in their posse.

Think of it as the first Better Biz Bureau (sic) for the adult industry. As usualy Serge didnt give a shit becasue he was telling the truth and a lot of scammers were stopped as a result.

What it is now is more of the same. Ive added the top 20 preforming programs based on the familys traffic pool. You know how you go to some of these guys stats or ranking lists and they show you the ref code? Not in this case...I took an idea from Meat and Aga and we dont tell the sponsor that we are testing them nor do we divulge the ref code so when they want to be tested again they dont pull a reverse shave...you know like some programs have recently done where they inflate the numbers by giving joins from others so that they look good in your stats cuz they know people look at them?

I plan to add in stuff like the scammer Goldman resurfacing and more recently the cocksucker Pearl Noir that wont pay his slave labor bill or people that sponsor contests for prizes and then give them the runaround when its time to collect.
We encourage people to do business within the family but hell if the screw soeone over for Super Bowl tickets...how can you trust them not to do the same to you.
Imagine buying content with bogus 2257 information.... [I sure as hell hope Evil Chris got his prize]

If anyone had any suggestions let me know. And yes I plan on having the Fat Fucking Desginer clean things up a little bit.

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Have you seen how many links in it still has!!!???

gonzo
02-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 1 2005, 07:55 PM
Have you seen how many links in it still has!!!???
It has a ton of traffic to it where people have linked in the past. People ask what was so great about Serge... this is what I remember Serge for the most.

Hopefully it encourages better sponsor/affiliate relations and has enough integrity that when you email a program asking why your SE traffic isnt converting as well as your TGP or 404 traffic that you get an answer and not a ration of bullshit.

Red
02-01-2005, 08:44 PM
It's looking good Gonzo. Nice to see it back.

SykkBoy
02-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Excellent

glad to see EGC made the top 20
if anyone wants to see how to improve that EGC ratio, ICQ me 11231574 or email me sykkboy@evilgeniuscash.com

I've been working with our affiliates to improve ratios with just a little tweaking....

that list will help me pick up a couple new sponsors as well
good job Gonzo and crew!

VooMan
02-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh man, that is classic!

I am sure you both are honored. I remember reading that back in '97...

Very cool Serge, very cool... B)

kath
02-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Congrats you two! I agree - this should be *interesting* to say the least.

:wnw:

Now.... I just need to get that picture out of my head of the two of you fighting over the big red GBU button to see who gets to push it first! lol

Opti
02-01-2005, 09:48 PM
if you roll over the oprano banner at the bottom of the page.. there is links to all the old opranoplus stuff...

like http://www.opranoplus.com/askcolin/

this made me giggle.. hope someone else thinks it funny too now :P

http://www.xengio.com/askcolin.jpg

Also.. with that other thread about R-n in mind... check out the quote about FM and CEcash on the good list http://www.goodbadugly.info/good.html :P

Kudos Kudos Kudos on the team effort with GreenguyandJim! :wnw: (what about netpond now??)

Hell Puppy
02-02-2005, 12:19 AM
Good to see some ratings from a source where the sponsors cant see the affiliate codes and pad the numbers.

Takes better than 1:1500 to crack the Top 20 though....that's actually much better than I would've expected.

gonzo
02-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Opti@Feb 1 2005, 09:49 PM
if you roll over the oprano banner at the bottom of the page.. there is links to all the old opranoplus stuff...

like http://www.opranoplus.com/askcolin/

this made me giggle.. hope someone else thinks it funny too now :P

http://www.xengio.com/askcolin.jpg

Also.. with that other thread about R-n in mind... check out the quote about FM and CEcash on the good list http://www.goodbadugly.info/good.html :P

Kudos Kudos Kudos on the team effort with GreenguyandJim! :wnw: (what about netpond now??)
Ive left it pretty much the way Serge gave it to Nick and I so that at first glance a lot of people can see what it was and then we can progress!

Im sure we will figure up something in cooperation with Netpond very soon!

Winetalk.com
02-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Gonzo,
Jim is back in co-running GBU?
I thought he left...

nlphoto
02-02-2005, 06:06 AM
what is old, is new again...

congrats to all involved !

Meat
02-02-2005, 06:25 AM
All things considred...ya might wanna remove this

MoneyTree(Dialer) 1:348/1:277 Sextracker crew seems to be well liked by the surfers coming in as our number 4 converting site.

from

http://www.goodbadugly.info/top20.htm

:))

Candice
02-02-2005, 07:10 AM
hi there gonzo, nice to see you back online! sounds like you had a great time.

Peaches
02-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Looks good! :) Might want to change the date and some of the programs on http://www.goodbadugly.info/good.html no longer exist, but it will be great to see a place we can go to check out sponsors up and running again! :rokk:

gonzo
02-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@Feb 2 2005, 05:47 AM
Gonzo,
I thought he left...
I spoke with Green Guy yesterday. They seemed to be keen on a cooperative project. Right now they are doing a mighty fine job handking this Butcher thing...supposed to get to the bottom of it next week on their radio show.

Hopefully both resources can work togther in smoking out the scammers.

Meat and Aga seem to be kicking ass and taking names all on their own!

Newton
02-02-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Feb 2 2005, 08:39 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Feb 2 2005, 08:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@Feb 2 2005, 05:47 AM
Gonzo,
I thought he left...
I spoke with Green Guy yesterday. They seemed to be keen on a cooperative project. Right now they are doing a mighty fine job handking this Butcher thing...supposed to get to the bottom of it next week on their radio show.

Hopefully both resources can work togther in smoking out the scammers.

Meat and Aga seem to be kicking ass and taking names all on their own! [/b][/quote]
It would be awesome to see everyone contribute to this project, cross promotion and an industry standards site for all.

gigi
02-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Looking good guys! Nice to see it back again! I referred to the site often way back when....

cj
02-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Meat@Feb 2 2005, 06:26 AM
All things considred...ya might wanna remove this

MoneyTree(Dialer) 1:348/1:277 Sextracker crew seems to be well liked by the surfers coming in as our number 4 converting site.

from

http://www.goodbadugly.info/top20.htm

:))
LMAO

Do you have boardtracker set up for sextracker or something meat?! Its like *seconds* after the word is mentioned you are here :P

> (what about netpond now??)

if Nick, Meat and Aga by some miracle managed to do biz with the 2 boards, this family network would be COMPLETE. They have built exactly what none of us thought could make money, and have positioned themselves brilliantly for the future.

Is the bridge still standing guys(nick, meat, aga), or did all that water wash it away?

Gonzo, LMFAO
The song was on while i was in the car yesterday - i kept singing 'noga' instead of shady ;-))))

Good job on bringing GBU back ;-)

Nickatilynx
02-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Is the bridge still standing guys(nick, meat, aga), or did all that water wash it away?

We talk now :)

And when they are next in Vancouver I have to buy dinner at a REALLY expensive restaurant. LOL

cj
02-03-2005, 12:51 AM
:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

As a tourist, I recommend that Japanese restaurant you took us to that night - memorable - and I'm referring to the restaurant, not the incident!!! :awinky: :biglaugh:

I've deliberately been to a few since and am yet to be impressed ;-( The meal at the place you took us to was amazing.

So many good restaurants in Vancouver - its not that different to brisbane, except the weather ...

Nickatilynx
02-03-2005, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by cj@Feb 2 2005, 09:52 PM
:okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

As a tourist, I recommend that Japanese restaurant you took us to that night - memorable - and I'm referring to the restaurant, not the incident!!! :awinky: :biglaugh:

I've deliberately been to a few since and am yet to be impressed ;-( The meal at the place you took us to was amazing.

So many good restaurants in Vancouver - its not that different to brisbane, except the weather ...

We went to a Japanese Restaurant?

;-)))))

cj
02-03-2005, 01:13 AM
LMAO

kerrie-ann