PDA

View Full Version : I've been here over a year now!

pushpills
02-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Time fuckin' flies! Been just a tad over a year on this nick, and it's been a real good year. So here's the poll you hoped would never resurface, because I need my ego stroked or debunked.

Sabby
02-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Oh fuck... not another of your am I hot or not threads. I thought we just did this last week.

Sabby:)

pushpills
02-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Feb 1 2005, 01:21 PM
Oh fuck... not another of your am I hot or not threads. I thought we just did this last week.

That was a different question, and not an anon. poll. Stay beautiful.

Sabby
02-01-2005, 02:30 PM
Grogan sweetie...

I think your traffic is very sexy!

:inlove:

Almighty Colin
02-01-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Feb 1 2005, 02:31 PM
Grogan sweetie...

That's what you get from a naked smart chick,

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Feb 1 2005, 11:31 AM
Grogan sweetie...

Slav , nickdark must be absolutely drop dead gorgeous then....

Actually , yeah...cause there traffic turns me on...FUCK , I'm gay for traffic :(

;-))

Steve,

Look at the votes. Have you come a long way or what?

I hope you will reap the rewards of being an Oprano family member , mate :)

TheEnforcer
02-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Feb 1 2005, 02:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Feb 1 2005, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Feb 1 2005, 11:31 AM
Grogan sweetie...

Actually , yeah...cause there traffic turns me on...FUCK , I'm gay for traffic :(

;-))

Steve,

I hope you will reap the rewards of being an Oprano family member , mate :) [/b][/quote]
Your gay period!!

pushpills
02-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@Feb 1 2005, 01:31 PM
Grogan sweetie...

you should see my tractor....

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Feb 1 2005, 11:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Feb 1 2005, 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 1 2005, 02:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@Feb 1 2005, 11:31 AM
Grogan sweetie...

;-))

Steve,

I hope you will reap the rewards of being an Oprano family member , mate :)
Your gay period!! [/b][/quote]
Stop it!!! Be nice! ;-)))

JoesHO
02-01-2005, 03:07 PM
haha I am with Sabby, should we expect one of these threads per week?

I voted, I like you BTW...

you are a good guy in my book LOL I love your sense of humor too.!!! :okthumb:

if any of you homos call me a homo, I am gonna buttfuck ya next time I see ya !!! :D

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 1 2005, 12:08 PM

if any of you homos call me a homo, I am gonna buttfuck ya next time I see ya !!! :D
As you will be under my roof soon , I am sooooo shutting up. LOL

DrGuile
02-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Send me traffic and I might reconsider....

pushpills
02-01-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 1 2005, 02:08 PM

I've been hit on a million times on the boards. Not one of them have been chicks! (except sabby....but she is in it for the money)

grimm
02-01-2005, 03:48 PM
like a fly on shit.. annoying, but sometimes necessary for the ecosystem:)

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Not naming names , but there are a lot of HOMOS in this thread.

grimm
02-01-2005, 03:59 PM
says the man in the dancing leprachaun suit:)

pushpills
02-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Feb 1 2005, 03:00 PM
says the man in the dancing leprachaun suit:)
yea he' s talking about him....so?

pushpills
02-01-2005, 05:16 PM
nice to see there's still some hate.

Mike AI
02-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Steve, you have matured well, however your need for approval from other people is disturbing.

Were you not hugged enough as a child?

:unsure:

pushpills
02-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 1 2005, 04:48 PM
Steve, you have matured well, however your need for approval from other people is disturbing.

just bored this afternoon. but yes, I need hugs.

Newton
02-01-2005, 11:09 PM
you also get my "like you" vote :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 11:17 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

girlfriends gone up the mountain or you had a fight and now you are feeling insecure.

pushpills
02-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 1 2005, 10:18 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

girlfriends gone up the mountain or you had a fight and now you are feeling insecure.
well it was mostly me realizing my signup date, but yes we did have a fight last night.

you're wise.

gonzo
02-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Feb 1 2005, 05:48 PM

Damn...I hope he dont get confused on Mothers day too.... next thing you know he will have an OU hat on backwards.

HoneyBlond
02-02-2005, 05:49 AM
nickdark must be absolutely drop dead gorgeous then....

Traffic or No Traffic he is kinda cute B)

Opti
02-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by HoneyBlond@Feb 2 2005, 08:50 PM
nickdark must be absolutely drop dead gorgeous then....

Traffic or No Traffic he is kinda cute B)
I don't think you have seen enough of him ;-))

*hug* for Steve.... have some more validation :-)

grimm
02-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 1 2005, 12:08 PM

Why do all these homosexuals keep suking my cock?

from the Onion

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too–big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife–even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But, believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things, but it's all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, chest, and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures–like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.