PDA

View Full Version : Hope y'all don't mind if I brag a little

Red
02-01-2005, 10:33 AM
I just got a real nice write up in AVNOnline.
I got an email from one of their writers the other day. He thought my sites looked interesting and unique and now
here I am (http://www.avnonline.com/index.php?Primary_Navigation=Editorial&Action=View_Article&Content_ID=215138)

I know it may not seem like much to a lot of you, but since Depraved Dollars has only been up and running for a couple of weeks, you'll excuse me if I'm kvelling* a little.

*for a definition of kvelling, please consult your Yiddish/English dictionary or your nearest Jew.

JoesHO
02-01-2005, 10:38 AM
congratulations RED, glad to hear that you really have a good program there !

Almighty Colin
02-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Would make a nice link in your sig too ;-)

Red
02-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Feb 1 2005, 07:39 AM
congratulations RED, glad to hear that you really have a good program there !
Thank you. I'm real pleased with the way things are going.

Red
02-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@Feb 1 2005, 07:44 AM
Would make a nice link in your sig too ;-)
You're right Colin, it would.
thanks. ;)

dantheman
02-01-2005, 11:32 AM
nice writeup Red, good job. The sites look great, good luck sweety :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
02-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Congratulations , best of luck with it :)

Winetalk.com
02-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Red@Feb 1 2005, 10:34 AM
I got an email from one of their writers the other day. He thought my sites looked interesting and unique and now
here I am (http://www.avnonline.com/index.php?Primary_Navigation=Editorial&Action=View_Article&Content_ID=215138)

I know it may not seem like much to a lot of you, but since Depraved Dollars has only been up and running for a couple of weeks, you'll excuse me if I'm kvelling* a little.

*for a definition of kvelling, please consult your Yiddish/English dictionary or your nearest Jew.
good one, Red, Baruh Hashem!

Red
02-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by dantheman@Feb 1 2005, 08:33 AM
nice writeup Red, good job. The sites look great, good luck sweety :okthumb:
Thanks Dan.

BTW, I love your quote. :)

Red
02-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+Feb 1 2005, 09:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ Feb 1 2005, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Red@Feb 1 2005, 10:34 AM

good one, Red, Baruh Hashem! [/b][/quote]
Thanks Serge.

Red
02-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Feb 1 2005, 09:02 AM
Congratulations , best of luck with it :)
Why thank you Nick. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, In fact, I believe that's the only thing you've ever said to me. perhaps we can start a trend. ;-)

Raven
02-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Red, I'm kvelling for you! Or is that with you?

When's the wedding?

LeeNoga
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Red@Feb 1 2005, 07:34 AM

Hmmm, perhaps I need to keep an eye on "Red", sounds like she may have to be considered for the 2006, "Playette of the year"....we all know Marsha Young AKA Princess won it in January. Don't ya hate it when I am the one that decides this *snicker*

Congrats Red!!!!!!!!!!!

:wnw:

Red
02-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Raven@Feb 1 2005, 10:48 AM
Red, I'm kvelling for you! Or is that with you?

When's the wedding?
Thanks Raven.
For me...with me...I think either one is acceptable.

If all things go as planned, the wedding will be next January in Vegas at the Hilton's Star Trek Experience. (ok, so I'm marrying a geek) We decided 5 years ago, if we ever got married, that's where we'd do it. I think it'll be a trip. I'm trying to schedule it around the same time as Internext so a lot of friends who'll be there for the show anyway can attend.

Red
02-01-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by LeeNoga+Feb 1 2005, 10:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeeNoga @ Feb 1 2005, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Red@Feb 1 2005, 07:34 AM

Hmmm, perhaps I need to keep an eye on "Red", sounds like she may have to be considered for the 2006, "Playette of the year"....we all know Marsha Young AKA Princess won it in January. Don't ya hate it when I am the one that decides this *snicker*

Congrats Red!!!!!!!!!!!

:wnw: [/b][/quote]
Thanks Lee.

I didn't know you were the one who decides "Playette of the year" Can I do anything for you? Maybe get you a little snack? A drink? Your laundry?

EmporerEJ
02-02-2005, 12:39 AM
I think it's fabulous!
Any publicity is good publicity......
Editorial publicity is Betta' publicity.....
:rokk: